Jenny Packham’s Spring 2013 Collection featured sequins to sparkles and hair that shined to match—here’s how you can recreate the look at home!
TRESemmé Lead Stylist Jeanie Syfu created a sweet, twisted side-ponytail inspired by Las Vegas in the 1960’s. The look was equal parts sleek and sassy.
1. Start by applying TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse throughout towel-dried hair and blow dry using a Mason Pearson brush
2. Create a deep side part on the left side that runs from the forehead to the hairline at the nape of the neck. Finish it off with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
3. Smooth out the surface of the hair with a brush and push hair on the right side of the part so that it sweeps over the forehead to just above right ear.
4. While still holding this section of hair, twist the section inwards to create a loose twist that runs down the hairline on the right side to the nape of the neck, securing with pins as you go.
5. Finish the twist on the left side of the nape and brush all hair back into a low ponytail. Fasten with an elastic.
6. Spritz the ends of the ponytail with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love this twisted side ponytail? Vote Below!
— Chelsea Shaw
More Celeb Beauty: