Jennifer Lopez: Why My Love With 25-Year-Old Casper Smart Works

Fri, September 14, 2012 4:29pm EDT by 6 Comments

The stunning 43-year-old entertainer took to ‘Katie’ to talk about her hot romance — and what she has in common with the sexy dancer!

Jennifer Lopez is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she has a hunky lover: dancer Casper Smart. But even though there is an 18-year age difference between them, Jennifer is now revealing why their relationship is perfect!

Jennifer, 43, spoke to Katie Couric on Katie about dating 25-year-old Casper — and how the big age difference doesn’t bother her.

“It’s hard for me to think of my age,” she said. “I don’t feel any different than when I first started. I feel very youthful and I feel very healthy. Until somebody brings it up, I don’t think we really think about it. I’m always thinking about what’s right and all that stuff, but at the same time, we’re just two people who have similar interests and we love a lot of the same things. We get along.”

Jennifer spoke to Vanity Fair after her split from Marc Anthony about how the divorce changed the direction of her life.

“That was my biggest dream, and I really worked hard at it. We both did. Sometimes it doesn’t work—and that’s sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. It’s still my biggest dream. I am positive—determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person. I now look forward to new challenges. I feel strong.”

Do YOU think Jennifer Lopez will marry Casper Smart, HollywoodLifers?

[Katie]

– William Earl

More Jennifer Lopez:

1. Jennifer Lopez & Family Enjoy Pool Day In Miami — Cute Pic
  2. Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Her Figure In A Crop Top And Short Shorts
  3. Jennifer Lopez & Casper Go On A Sexy Victoria’s Secret Shopping Spree

bitcoin

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 23, 2014

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This website presents useful data to
us, keep it up.

deja

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 1, 2013

i think every guy jenn rweally care about they dont feel the same way

Kim

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 14, 2012

she was in the best mood with marc anthony and he was the best man for jennifer and jennifer was the best woman for marc.
but marc did something that ended their marriage and i’m sure that its was marc’s fault .
but i still love to see them together.
Please Jennifer .
I Love You For Ever ♥

lkthomsa

Posted at 11:22 PM on October 4, 2012

shes stupid if she does

Sandy Lander

Posted at 7:20 AM on September 19, 2012

She is going through her midlife crisis early. I hope soon, she wakes up and realizes what she missed letting Marc go. Marc was the best person for her and great father. She did not appreciate what she had.

I hope she wakes up soon. Otherwise, she will be alone when she gets to be 50.

I had married someone 10 years younger than me. Was great in my early 40’s, yet in mid 50 now, we are divorced. ….No way, this works in the long run.

Pilar

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 28, 2012

Marc Anthony the best thing……please!!!!!