Kristen Stewart Is ‘Emotionally A Mess’ Over Robert Pattinson Split

Thu, September 13, 2012 3:18pm EST by 41 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Split
FameFlynet

marry

Posted at 3:09 AM on September 14, 2012

come on guys she actually did it
Rob has moved on ….so should she !! It is so clear .
I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitеPlanet.С0M—–it’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people!
This scandal has benefitted no one that alone shows that it was no PR stunt it was real
Kristen f***ed up for real ….she F***ed up Rob , SUMMIT , her fans and mostly herself.

FU PEOPLE STOP STALKING MY N@ME!

Posted at 2:32 AM on September 14, 2012

hey people stop stalking random persons online plus i idc about them .

ZJ

Posted at 12:27 AM on September 14, 2012

@ashley From the beginning talking that Robert will regret, and this is the reason why I feel sorry for both of them

jr

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 14, 2012

Well Ashley since you seem to know all about it then why hasn’t rob said it to the public. He has nothing to lose. Tell him to make a public statement. If its true that you have something with him. Tell him to be a man not a coward. Or is it that you are the one that is delussional.

ashley

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 13, 2012

@Crazy people

After 2 months of hoopla now people are wondering if there was even a scandal …wow !!
its hilarious ! that people are so pathetic that they have even stopped trusting their own eyes and ears .

come on guys she actually did it
Rob has moved on ….so should she !! It is so clear .

but now it is time for everyone to move on to a new chapter .

jr

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 13, 2012

KRISTEN NEEDS TO MOVE ON FROM ROB AND SHE WILL. ITS TOO BAD THAT WE CANT LOG ON TO THIS SITE TO SEE WHATS NEW FOR KRISTENS ACTING FUTURE BUT WE HAVE TO SEE ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS PEOPLE ARE SAYING.IF YOU GUYS WOULD SPEND YOUR TIME BEING MORE PRODUCTIVE HUMAN BEINGS.GOD FORBID THAT YOU WOULD MAKE A MISTAKE. KRISTEN THERE ARE STILL MANY OF US THAT WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR MOVIES.KEEP GOING FORWARD NO MATTER WHAT THESE FOULMOUTHS HAVE TO SAY.YOU HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU.KEEP MOVING FORWARD.DONT LOOK BACK.I BELIEVE YOUR SORRY AND SO DO ALL YOUR FANS.GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES

jackie

Posted at 11:34 PM on September 13, 2012

I hope Kristen is ok. I can’t understand if Rob talked to kristen WHY IN THE HELL would you have PR people in the room. Isn’t talking about what happened an intimate thing and it should be just the 2 of them to discuss. I can’t understand Rob if he still loves kristen why is he still punishing her. If Kristen is not careful this could eventually push her over the edge and than everyone will be happy. I don’t know what to believe anymore. I love both of them because they are a great beautiful couple, but Rob really needs to look deep into his heart and soul about how he fells about Kristen. If he listens to his sisters he is the one that needs help. This is Rob’s life and his decision. Not his sisters. Yes they can give him their opinions , but it is still up to Rob and only Rob. If he listens to his sisters he will regret it down the track. Yes Kristen hurt him, devastated him, humiliated him, and she knows this, I doubt that she will ever cheat again if her forgives her and gives her a 2nd chance. Rob has said himself he fell in love with her when seeing her in a movie called “Into the Wild” and when he found out she was playing Bella in Twilight, her wanted to meet and work with her so he went to America to do the Audition for Edward Cullen. He has also said that Kristen is the only one that has done it for him, he also said she is a beautiful kind woman. If he feels this way how can he just walk away. You don’t feel that way and throw it all away for nothing. No-one has seen Rob since the VMA’s and no-one has seen Kristen since she came back from NYC when she appeared for OTR. How many more times do I have to say it Rob has not come out and said that he and Kristen have split. There have been no Statements issued by Rob or his Manager, as I have said if they have split don’t you think it would be the DECENT thing for Rob to do come out and tell everyone, including his family, friends, fans, the public and Kristen, so that eveyone finally has the answer and everyone can move on. BUT HE HASN’T – WHY NOT?. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO DO? I DON’T THINK SO. Rob should stop dragging his feet, stop from keeping Kristen hanging. If she knows for sure that they are over she can move on with her life, but at the moment I don’t think anyone knows. So we will just have to wait and see. But it would be nice to know sooner rather than later. Some one in one of the comments below has said that Ryan Seacrest has come out on his morning Radio show and said that Rob and Kristen are back together so I would rather believe Ryan than all these gossip sites.

I'm going with Kristen

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 13, 2012

Robert has no heart for Kristen is good to see! Robert is ok with her friends. Kristen is clearly destroyed in this. Go on girl without Pattz and opt out. Robert loves only himself.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 13, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs. Search “Blame Stephenie Meyer” on blogspot.

baba

Posted at 9:46 PM on September 13, 2012

why the hell is she not running after Rupert, they were close

harsh

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 13, 2012

this site is funny they always make somethingout of nothing

rebel21

Posted at 7:16 PM on September 13, 2012

If this cheating scandal was all planer out by rupert wht would he do it dont you think that him by doing that would dammage his reputation of a director nobody will give him projects anymore and another thing why did kristen drop out of Cali she was excited about that movie and she was gettin into shape for her character and i read that an interviewer ask her about tgevmovie Cali and she didnt even said anything maybe they fire her when the cheating scandal went public because i dont think that a cheating scandal would stop kristen for working and this was going to be her first time as a producer and she even said she fosent have any projects right now but i dont know sometimes i think it was panned out and sometimes i think she cheated on robert becaise she felt like it.

douche

Posted at 6:58 PM on September 13, 2012

They broke up. Lets face it HL its over..

TRACY123

Posted at 6:16 PM on September 13, 2012

I’VE SAID THIS FROM THE BEGINNING THAT KRISTEN WAS “SET UP”, BY RUPERT SANDERS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO CRUSHABLE.COM AND WATCH THE VIDEO, A LOT OF THESE PICTURES DON’T MATCH UP??? VERY INTERESTING, ROB HAVE YOU WATCHED THIS VIDEO??
IF NOT YOU NEED TO???? IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. KRISTEN KNOWS SHE IS BEING WATCHED 24/7. SHE MET RUPERT IN AN OPEN PUBLIC PLACE WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE. IF YOU LOOK AT RUPERT’S FACE, HE IS LOOKING RIGHT AT THE CAMERA, LIKE FELLAS ARE YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS. SOME OF THE BUSHES DON’T MATCH, EVEN THE BUILDINGS
DON’T MATCH. VERY STRANGE. I HAVE SAID THIS FROM THE BEGINNING THAT RUPERT
MANIPULATED KRISTEN TO MEET HIM AND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER. ROB SHOULD REALIZE THIS, SOME BOYFRIEND HE TURNED OUT TO BE, RUNNING AND HIDING, HE SHOULD BE TALKING TO KRISTEN FACE TO FACE, AT LEAST LET HER EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY, SHE DESERVES AT LEAST THAT FROM YOU, REMEMBER ROB
KRISTEN MADE YOU A STAR, SHE PICKED YOU TO PLAY “EDWARD”, SHE MADE YOU FAMOUS AND A MILLIONAIRE, DON’T FORGET THAT. ROB YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET KRISTEN, IF SHE IS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, PLEASE DON’T LET HER SLIP AWAY, YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING TO GET HER BACK.
BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY “BELLA SWAN”!!!

P.S. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO CRUSHABLE.COM AND WATCH VIDEO!!

Christine

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 13, 2012

I saw the video… I can not believe what I saw! Everyone should see the video.

TRACY123

Posted at 9:42 PM on September 13, 2012

I TOLD YOU SO!!! EVERYONE WATCH THE VIDEO ON CRUSHABLE.COM, SOMETHING
JUST DOES NOT ADD UP RIGHT!!! ROB PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!! ROB PLEASE GO WITH YOUR HEART, NOT WHAT EVERYONE TELLS YOU, KRISTEN REALLY IS SORRY AND IS MISERABLE WITHOUT YOU AND I THINK YOU ARE MISERABLE WITHOUT HER!
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, GIVE KRISTEN A CALL AND GO SEE HER.

baba

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 13, 2012

and why did she apologize, really , you have no point. Photoshop is one thing but an apology is :” in their own words”, no denial , just facts

Veronica

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 13, 2012

Saw the video…and all I have to say is WOW! Great conversation on the site too…might have to replace it as my daily read…HL sucks anyways! lol! I’m thouroughly convinced now it was set up! For anyone else wanting to check it out, just type in Kristen Stewart Video into the search bar and it was posted 1 day ago from today! Brought up some very valid points…it’s a must see!!!

DONE WIT IT

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 13, 2012

I really dont understand how this could make headlines over a beautiful little boy who died of cancer and had a song written about him. That is obviously the more important istead some 22 year old cheating on her boyfriend and unfortunately this ALL THE TIME get over it, wasnt your relationship

Anjali

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 13, 2012

It may seem I’m going of track, but bear with me. I remember being sat on the floor playing with my 8 month old son, looking up at TV & thinking a film was on- it wasn’t, it was 9/11 coverage. I’m from the UK, & every year, always watch documentaries about the terrible event, & cry. I watched the Firemen’s story the other night, & wasn’t aware of the media slating they got when their trauma manifested itself in sad ways. This is where I am going with this- the media built them up as Heroes, (which they were), then tore then down when they showed their fallible human sides & made mistakes-‘drinking, aggression, sex scandals, cheating’ it was reported. This is NOT, I REPEAT NOT a comparison to the scandals that appear about celebrities, this is a condemnation of the global media, & how they build people up, (for whatever reason), & then decide to publically destroy them when they display a weakness. They do not do this alone; they engage whoever in the public is willing to jump on-board their plan of destruction. And the worst part is, they do not crush people quickly, they prolong the torture, & fuel the hate for as long as they can- to get as much currency from it as possible. Like terrorist leaders, they care not for the pain they inflict, & they nurture the basest parts of human nature. For this particular incident-Pattinson & Stewart, they have no escape, they can’t win however they decide- even if they wanted to reunite, the media & a public element, will make it as hard as they possibly can for them. This should be their private life.

Gentle Soul

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 13, 2012

@ Anjali, I pray for them almost continously, I pray that they are together surviving the storm. It is almost like they are in hiding, but together. On the day of the premier, they will come out together

I agree with the writer from cruthable.com, that Liberty and Rupert set them up. The bodyguard has said that Rupert called Kristern when she was on her way home from the gym. He asked her to meet him at the park. He probably made some excuse being the director. Rupert and his wife knew he and his wife would benefit from the scandal. No one knew about them before, now she is getting lots of offers and Rupert came out smelling like a rose, being the dude that took Robs love and he is the one that tumbled Kristen’s career.
About, the pictures, if you don’t like Kristern you see her enjoying the moment, if you see from a stranger’s view point, I see a girl that is kind of surprised with his agression, yet doing what he wants, there is very little eye contact and his pants are lowered from the back, so the camera man could take a shot from the side showing that he doing something from behind. Why not go farther deep into the park, why are they by the street, where the camera people are right there. People have said tht Rupert is staring the camera man in the face.

The U-haul trucks, the very day that the news came out, there were pictures of the U-hual trucks at Rob’s house. I am in the relocating business, you don’t get a U-haul truck by making a phone call, your driver’s, movers and on a weekend, you need to have a truck reserved. It was such a big lie,
finally the paps confessed that the U-haul truck had been staged.

The mini cooper is not long enough from the dashboard, have Kristen next to the dashboard and a 6 foot, 3 inches tall man laying on his stomach making out with Kristen. From the dashboard to the
real door is 5 ft 9 inches, there is just no room, Ruperts legs from the knees down had to be hanging out from the rear door. Why didn’t the camera man come to the back of mini cooper and take a picture of Rupert’s butt. That picture would have been the best picture of all. The camera man did not take a picture of Rupert’s butt, because Rupert was going to meer the camera man llater so Rupert could pay the camera people.

To me, and this my opinion only, I am sure the haters won’t believe anyway, Rob and Kristen know that they were set up. They know who said them up, so they are seeing each other very privately until the scandal dies down.

I am a senior, but a movie buff, however, I have been told that I have very good instincs. Most of the Kristen hators will shot down my theory, but I have said what I have to say. If Ross and Sanders did this to Rob and Kristen, they will pay for the pain that they have caused. You don’t go to hell when you die, you go to hell here on earth before you die.

Just a guy...

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 13, 2012

If he didn’t have two kids, I would have suggested to shoot Rupert. God, if I were Kristen dad I certainly would have given this guy a beating: Sully my daughter and you will pay!!! So, yes, I’m all for making Rupert’s life here on earth a living hell. Get a taste of what’s happening to Kristen now, Rupert. I hope…I really, really hope…you don’t get to direct another movie again!

world

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 14, 2012

to gentle soul: I think you are right that there is a set up in this scandal, I had a comment before about this that or a message for Kristen that becareful because the three other people involved in this issue are Brit…they want to live in L.A. they want to live a hollywood life style, they want money & fame..while if they live in England their life style only at the pub…they don’t have money & fame..that’s the point of views of my husband about this scandal and I think it is true because my husband is Brit too..which is they are social climber, my husband said Good Luck to that young american girl…my husband is a lawyer & we have two adopted daughters (both are rape victim before we adopted them in God’s help they’re both lawyers now)..my other daughter saw the pic of Kristen with the guy then she’s smilling my daughter said to me that smile is pretty much painful to me, I feel that young woman in the pic is me, that smile there is the true story behind it..and my daughter said again if she apologized publicly and used the term momentary indescretion that term is very broad include sexual abuse…

Monique

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 13, 2012

This is ridiculous HWL. It is time to stop milking this to get hits for your website. Kristen has moved on thank God. He didn’t deserve her so let’s all move on to something that is worth talking about.

Mary S.

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 13, 2012

Where have you been? Lainey announced on Ctv that Kristen and Rob are together. Ryan Seacrest announced it yesterday on his radio program. I’ll believe them over Hollywood Life about anything.

FU FU FU =>

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 13, 2012

JUSt leave them alone stoping bs!

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 13, 2012

DO ANY ONE REALLY CARE HOW THIS GIRL REALLY LOVE HIS GUY HAVE ANY ONE THINK WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE DON’T TAKE HER BACK I’M AFRIAID OF WHAT SHE WILL DO HE WAS HER SECOND LOVE REMEMBER SHE WAS WITH MICHAEL FOR 5YRS. AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH ROBERT AND NOW FOR A STUPID MISTAKE SHE LOST HIM FROM WHAT I’M READING THAT HE DON’T WANT TO EVEN TALK TO HER UNTIL THE BREAKING DAWN TOUR THAT’S A SHAME I JUST READ HOW HE WAITED FOR HER FOR TWO YEARS AND IN THAT TIME HE WAS WAITING FOR TO LEAVE MICHAEL HE WAS SEENING NIKKI I HURT HIM IN AN INTERVIEW SAYING HOW HE LOVED HER FROM THE TIME HE SAW HER IN THE MOVIE SHE PLAYED IN CALL INTO THE WILD AND THAT SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT UNDERSTOOD HIM AND HE WAS SURPRISE THAT SHE WAS PLAYING BELLA AND THAT’S WHY HE TOOK THE PART OF EWARD SO WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THAT LOVE HE HAD FOR HER LET ME TELL YOU WEAR IT WENT OUT THE WINDOW HE IS DOING WHAT HIS SISTER’S TELL HIM TO DO NOT GO BACK WITH HER OR THEY WILL KILL HIM I ALSO READ THAT ALL THE GIFTS THAT SHE BOUGHT FOR HIM THAT HE IS DONATING THEM AND THAT SHE MUST STOP WEARING HIS CLOTHE I CALL THAT COLD THAT MEANS HE DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER LIKE SHE JUST NEVER EXSISTED I ROBERT BUT I REALLY THINK THAT’S SO SAD TO DO SOME ONE THAT YOU CLAIMED YOU LOVE FOR LONG TIME BEFORE YOU MEAT THEM NOT TO ME.I DON’T REA;LLY KNOW IF HE REALLY SAID THOSE THINGS BUT IF HE DID SAY ALL THOSE THINGS THATS REALLY ASD

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 13, 2012

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Scarlett

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 13, 2012

she don’t look emotionally she is happy she move on hollywoodlife you has to move on to

ma

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 13, 2012

She brought this all on herself.. Just get over it Hollywoodlife!! The only reason this site exists is because of Robert & kristen fake- stories!

TJ

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 13, 2012

kristen hasn’t moved on. She is realizing what she has lost. I hope she does move on with a freak like franco. He looks like a freak and so does she. They would make a great couple. hahaha

lily

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 13, 2012

@TJ ahahahahah

Just a guy...

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 13, 2012

Hollywoodlife…get a life. Kristen could care less. She’s moved on. Rob has moved on. Large number of fans are moving on……I have moved on!