Kristen Stewart Is ‘Emotionally A Mess’ Over Robert Pattinson Split

Thu, September 13, 2012 3:18pm EDT by 41 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Split
FameFlynet

Beccy

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 14, 2012

I have no sympathy for Kristen whatever she is going through she brought it on herself with her actions and choices. It amazes me (and I know I’m not the only one) the number of people on this site who claim Rob must never have been in love with Kristen because he hasn’t taken her back. None of these Kristen supporters seem to make the connection that if Kristen loved Rob she NEVER would have/should have CHEATED. Even if Rob does take her back that kind of betrayal is not something one gets over in a few days or weeks, it takes months. Sometimes even if you do love a person you can never get back the trust needed to continue the relationship. Forgiveness and taking someone back are two very different things and Rob can forgive Kristen and not take her back. It boggles the mind the number of Kristen supporters who have completely forgotten that Kristen cheated with a married father of two, YES Sanders is a total Sleaze but it takes two, Kristen is 50% responsible, she did not have to agree to carry on with Sanders. Meanwhile a wife and her children are also suffering, that may play into Rob’s decision. Cheating with a married man with children is alot different than cheating with someone your age who is single, Kristen’s choices may have contributed to the destruction of a family (Liberty is still undecided). What makes it worse is that Kristen socialized and became friends with Liberty and her children, that is pretty damn cold and callous if you ask me. Kristen’s PR really have earned thier pay checks this year. Somehow Rob the betrayed, humiliated boyfriend is Ah**e for not taking Kristen back and she is a ray of sunshine suffering from his cruel lack of understanding. If Kristen’s fans want to support her career fine but to victimize Kristen and villify Rob (the person Kristen supposedly “loves and respects the most”) in the wake of HER betrayal is skewed logic at best.

JR

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 17, 2012

And you have never been in a true relationship before kid

jhon

Posted at 9:03 AM on September 14, 2012

margeta its not your decision its robs decision do you know the word ” RESPECT” ?

rozi

Posted at 8:02 AM on September 14, 2012

he is not in love in kristen…he is lying…ac on this way like he did is nothing…only one big, big LIE…his heart is OK, only his ego is a liittle wounded…

margeta

Posted at 6:46 AM on September 14, 2012

I dont even like Rob Pattinson, Hes so in love with Kristen as everyone says, but I think hes a wimp. Hes not willing to forgive her … and fancy bringing your lawyer and management team . So I guess thats your idea of a reconciliation. From that meeting, I reckoned you didnt even give her the time of day to let Kristen plead her case. But you are not so innocent, because just last year, he was caught with Sarah Roemer and disappeared with her….Go figure………..So Kristen forgave you, so how many lies have you told her………It is really sad, pathetic at the same time, double standard as I record ……It is still good having that support….. …..My twin and I wonder what if we take away all that..showbusiness.away and just leaves the man himself…….You really havent got much substances. or credibility of being a reasonable person…..just an ordinary human being. But then, thats your decision… I think Kristen deserve better…. you wouldnt care tha/t she was nearly attacked by two crazy women…. You are a big star… thats right.

Hey, Hey Kristen,how are you, we feel for you, I guess you have suffered enough, but its time to move on sweetie, dont lose your dignity to a man who is not willing to forgive you or want you………… Go out and have fun, enjoy being single for the time being………….. …..My twin adores Rob, but I dont, I think hes missing the point……MOVE ON AND GET A LIFE FOR YOURSELF, You cant force Rob (dipsht) to take you back…..He doesnt want to fix this, and he is still sulking and angry…because it happened to him…..You really have to learn that cheating even if you did/ or didnt … Stop fighting and move on…

Joce

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 16, 2012

margeta,
very good points!

jr

Posted at 5:08 AM on September 14, 2012

Come on rob, put on your big boy undies and tell us if you have ended it with Kristen.I am sure plenty of young actors would gladly take her off your hands and I mean that in a good way for Kristen.

belinda

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 16, 2012

sorry to say shes a slut god only knows how many guys she bagged now this what a disgrace rob says hes a catholic shes nothing but a SATANS SPAWN shell cheat on him again thats my gut feeling and the gut feelings always right rob better get away from her quick i know what its like to be cheated on ive been there unless u guys been there u guys dont know how it feels