Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Back Together For ‘Breaking Dawn’

Thu, September 13, 2012 11:27am EDT by 23 Comments
Courtesy Summit

why

Posted at 8:01 AM on September 14, 2012

They could have covered this up but didn’t. It was meant to come out. We are all part of the largest practical joke ever played. Just don’t know if it was intended for fans, paparazzi or both. As a mother the whold thing breaks my heart. How many moms had to watch their baby girls cry and hurt because of this? Can’t with good conscience go see bd part 2. Sorry

ele75

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 14, 2012

Wcale się nie dziwię że Rob nie może wybaczyć Kristen bo jak się kocha całym sercem to zdrada jest jak wbicie sztyletu w serce a potem za każdym razem kiedy widzisz osobę którą tak bardzo kochałeś to jak otwieranie ran na nowo po prostu nie możesz pojąć dlaczego to zrobiła skoro twierdzi że cię kocha bo ty ją też kochasz i nie wyobrażasz sobie że mógł byś jej zrobić coś takiego. Rob jestem z tobą i cię rozumie !!!

Kristen fan

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 13, 2012

I’ll see for Kristen, always see all of her movies. Sorry about the other actors, but I’m going with Kristen.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 10:39 PM on September 13, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs. Search “Blame Stephenie Meyer” on blogspot.

I'm going with Kristen

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 13, 2012

I love movies Kristen and BD 2 again to see Kristen. I must say, with Cosmo Pattz is a good movie. Well I love OTR and Sam, Kristen and Garrett.

harsh

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 13, 2012

they have to be professional its in the contracts

JoAnn Taylor Dixson

Posted at 6:15 PM on September 13, 2012

i don’t do theater i do dvd on my tv where i can smoke my cigarette drink my diet coke sorry do drive in but there no more drive in movies any more

Anjali

Posted at 5:54 PM on September 13, 2012

(Re-post, sorry) It may seem I’m going of track, but bear with me. I remember being sat on the floor playing with my 8 month old son, looking up at TV & thinking a film was on- it wasn’t, it was 9/11 coverage. I’m from the UK, & every year, always watch documentaries about the terrible event, & cry. I watched the Firemen’s story the other night, & wasn’t aware of the media slating they got when their trauma manifested itself in sad ways. This is where I am going with this- the media built them up as Heroes, (which they were), then tore then down when they showed their fallible human sides & made mistakes-‘drinking, aggression, sex scandals, cheating’ it was reported. This is NOT, I REPEAT NOT a comparison to the scandals that appear about celebrities, this is a condemnation of the global media, & how they build people up, (for whatever reason), & then decide to publically destroy them when they display a weakness. They do not do this alone; they engage whoever in the public is willing to jump on-board their plan of destruction. And the worst part is, they do not crush people quickly, they prolong the torture, & fuel the hate for as long as they can- to get as much currency from it as possible. Like terrorist leaders, they care not for the pain they inflict, & they nurture the basest parts of human nature. For this particular incident-Pattinson & Stewart, they have no escape, they can’t win however they decide- even if they wanted to reunite, the media & a public element, will make it as hard as they possibly can for them. This should be their private life.

Vivian

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 13, 2012

Annual big Girls night out!!

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 13, 2012

I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER I LOVE THEM BOTH IT’S A SHAME THAT HE WOULDN’T GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE THE WAY HE SAID HE LOVED HER I’M REALLY PISS OOF FOR ALL THE STUFF THAT I’M READING THAT THEY SAY ABOUT HER BECAUSE ALL THE THINGS THAT I’M READING LET ME TO BELIEVE THAT HE NEVER LOVE HER IN THE BEGINNNING. SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIM I DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE WILL DO MY QUESTION IS WHY DIDN’T RUPER SANDERS DIDN’T GO AFTER SOME OTHER WOMAN IN THE PICTURE WHY KRISTEN LET ME TELL YOUALL WHAT I THINK HE DID EXCATLY WHAT HE WANTED TO DO BROKE HER AND ROB UP AND HE DID IT BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT HIS WIFE WAS IN THE SAME PICTURE PLAYING HER MOTHER NO ONE THINK ABOUT THAT DID THEY EVERYBODY JUST JUMP ON KRISTEN AND START CALLING HER ALL KIND OF NAMES AND KNIWING THAT ROB WILL NOT TAKE HER BACK SO I THINK HE SET HER UP FOR THE FALL NOW BUT I HOPE HE GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE CAN’T TO SEE BREAKING DAWN 2

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 13, 2012

$85 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

d.harris

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 13, 2012

@sally——KS did not just break our heart she gauged it out.things can never be the same again even if they come back together.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 13, 2012

How sid she break YOUR heart? She didnt cheat on u or her fans! Lol im not even a fan of her im a fan of rob but she dont owe none of yall no explanation.

For Rob

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 13, 2012

i am going to see it…so excited to see Rob..

robda

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 13, 2012

no matter what i cant wait for the movie to come out their chemistry is sick and palpable every time i see them on screen together, Ive seen them up close at the hotel cafe twice for a concert and off screen they are just as intense with each other. Good luck to both

Jan

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 13, 2012

Thank you for your post! little nuggets of info like that are those we can believe & show a reason why working through might be worth a try – as opposed to the media’s see-saw news

Yeya

Posted at 1:16 PM on September 13, 2012

If this is true…
I congratulate Mr. Pattinson on the support it is giving to his work,
I continuous still surprised of Mr. Pattinson intelligence,
as he said a few weeks ago, congratulations Rob!

kc

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 13, 2012

i cant wait see them yay. dont give them hard time and dont bring negtive. they will always be strong & postive!!!

really

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 13, 2012

if you hear anything negative about Kristen and Rob it is not coming from them…period….remember that….it is just gossip.

dida

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 13, 2012

We wish you the very very few super you together :)))

rose from the philippines

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 13, 2012

definitely 100 percent many are excited and curious not only in film but in there personal life. first ever meeting again to thank the fans

manya

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 13, 2012

Sally

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 13, 2012

I don’t care anymore to see their movies. They broke my heart.