Jerry Springer: Kristen Stewart Can’t Force Robert Pattinson To Take Her Back

Thu, September 13, 2012 2:33pm EDT by 29 Comments
Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet

www.wca2012.com

Posted at 9:06 AM on September 5, 2014

Thank you for the share.I hope you will share again.

barb

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 15, 2012

trashy show

barb

Posted at 8:44 AM on September 15, 2012

I am sure Jerry would love for them to come on his trasy show.

Harry

Posted at 9:31 AM on September 14, 2012

I’m British with a mediocre talent, pretty poor and thinking of going to the USA.
Can Kristen Stewart make me rich & famous as well?
I’m sure there is some miles in that gravy train yet.
I’ll even date her Mum.

jr

Posted at 1:30 AM on September 14, 2012

Wow now I have heard it all.really Jerry. Springer. I guess everybody wants to get into the act. Who will be next? What a circus. I bet. H. L is having a good laugh.

Marion

Posted at 12:57 AM on September 14, 2012

I love Jerry Springer! He is a smart guy and he makes sense! You may not like his show but Jerry is a really smart thoughtful man. He spoke at my college last year and it was amazing!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 13, 2012

Good advice, Jerry. “Someone has to want to be with you as well as you want to be with this person” – that is the essence of love. Thank you.
I think Kristen is the advice does not hurt to make the right choices for the future life

jr

Posted at 9:35 PM on September 13, 2012

Why do you people believe all of this nonsense. Contrary to what you have read, I don’t believe is that desperate to get back with rob. Stop trying to picture her that way. She will get over him. Stop adding. Your. So called. Dimwitted opinions. You are all nuts. Let them be them whether seperate or together. Rob just say if you are done with the relationship straight out. Enough of the mudslinging. Grow up people.

Yeya

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 13, 2012

Mr. Pattinson is about to reach the goal
and record a success more, to your talented career
you this by winning the gold medal,
to the patience and strategy, congratulations!
Es el articulo mejor publicado, por HL,
thank´s!
please smile each pic please!
I am very pround of you!

J

Posted at 7:04 PM on September 13, 2012

That moment when Jerry Springer makes a lot more sense than a whole bunch of people who are just clammering to see a Happily Ever After…

Life is not a fairytale. This relationship will never be the same again. And there’s no guarantee that even if they get back together, it will last the distance.

I wish the best to both of them irregardless.

Misty

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 13, 2012

Really? Jerry frickin’ Springer? I didn’t think this site could stoop any lower. Just goes to show what some (especially this one) sites will do to sell their sh%t.

Leef70

Posted at 5:07 PM on September 13, 2012

BONNIE!!!!!! How low can you go!!!!!! You really know how to choose you ‘experts’. Who will be next???????

thecat61

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 13, 2012

There’s more to life than these two. So sick of hearing about them.

FU FU FU =>

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 13, 2012

wow i know you can’t force rob to get kristen. The person i blame for cheating is rupert cause he’s the one that flirted with kristen!

Sadie

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 13, 2012

But Kristen did not have to spread those legs for Rupert; she could have said :NO,” but she chose not to!

p

Posted at 6:43 PM on September 13, 2012

tell why you think this is important ? i’m really interested to know why you feel that way ? …..

Susan

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 13, 2012

I hate this for the both of them and would love to see them work it out. However, I can’t help but wonder what kind of life that would be for Rob. He strikes me as sincere and deeply hurt by this. I
don’t know if you can rebuild the kind of trust it would take for him to be content with her in other parts of the world making movies. I would think he would always worry if she was cheating again. That’s no kind of life. It is not that I think he shouldn’t forgive her, I hope he does.

Dragana

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 13, 2012

Pedercino matora!

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 13, 2012

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 3:59 PM on September 13, 2012

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Workpc.notlong.comOPEN THIS WEBPAGE TO READ MORE

lol

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 13, 2012

Is there someone on this planet who hasn`t expressed his peace of mind about their relationship lol

ldsaecp

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 13, 2012

First of all I don’t like Jerry Springer. Because I don’t the way his show is. What does he know about relationships?

ldsaecp

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 13, 2012

I mean I don’t like Jerry Springer show. Sorry for my typing.

Woody88

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 13, 2012

Good article. Everyone acts as if she was having sex with Rupert when photographs and her statements through friends clearly show she was not. This is not your typical “cheating” scenario in any regard.

Tina

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 13, 2012

Wise advice,Jerry.
Kristen wants it more than Rob.
IF they are back together, then more power to them. But this will happen again.
And again.
And again.
I am glad this advice is good advice, now if only Rob will read it and take it.

someone

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 13, 2012

how do you know this will happen again? if she “cheated” becasue she wasnt in love with Rob then she is 22 she would be partying it up with other guys right now. she is truly sorry, she acted out of stupidity, she lost it there for a momant. You might not like her, but dont pretend you know her so deeply. Because you make a mistake doesnt mean you wont learn from it, sometimes the hard way

Leef70

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 13, 2012

Tina. I think you are the same Tina on GC. If you accept what JS as good advise, than you SERIOUSLY need help. Do you think he gives advice to the poor souls who end up on his shows????? PLEEEEAAAASE!!!!!!

Misty

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 13, 2012

I know, right? If this is the same Tina, she’s severely warped. Probably one of the people that sent Kristen death threats, or did she burn her eyes out in pictures? Get help now, little girl, while you still can. I’d hate to read about you in the papers – there are so few female serial killers.

p

Posted at 6:46 PM on September 13, 2012

tell me why you think this is relevant? just curious to know why this fascination with this couple that none of us know has an effect on our daily lives.. please tell me why?