Robert Pattinson’s Break-Up Makeover Wins Award

Thu, September 13, 2012 12:59pm EDT by 15 Comments
Robert Pattinson breakup style
FameFlynet

R-Patz’s heartbreak has definitely helped in out in the style department! Read on to find out why!

Robert Pattinson has always been a stylish guy, but when he stepped out for his first public appearance at the NYC premiere of Cosmopolis after Kristen Stewart‘s affair — he’d never looked better! Everyone definitely noticed how amazing he looked.

Including PEOPLE magazine who granted him the award of Best Breakover — part of their World’s Best Dressed Men list!

We must say, he definitely looked quite dapper in his blue Gucci suit — especially considering he was going through a break-up! We hope to see him looking just as amazing for future public appearances soon.

Rob, this break-up just might be the best thing that’s ever happened to you!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU agree Rob looks better now than he did before? Vote and weigh in below.
More style news:

1. Kristen Stewart Stuns In Dramatic Hot Tomboy Look
  2. Christian Siriano Gushes About Michelle Obama’s DNC Style
  3. Emma Watson Suffers Nipple-Baring Wardrobe Malfunction

Sandra

Posted at 2:23 AM on September 14, 2012

The photo of him with the shaved head is from last year. He still looks hot regardless.
He’s a though go check out the video that highlights how fake the photos of Kristen and the director are. I had to watch it a few times. I always thought there was something not right about this whole ‘saga’. We are talking about a couple ( rob and Kristen) who have not been photograghed kissing in real life and then suddenly kristen is ‘caught cheating’. Whoever decided that this made up split was going to be great for publicity should rethink their career. I guess the only good think from this is that ROBSTEN LIVES ON and we have seen exactly how strong both rob and kristen are.

Candy

Posted at 12:13 AM on September 14, 2012

Now he looks like the Robert that made my jaw drop when Twilight first came out. He looks incredible, like a male model again, could not believe my eyes. He is both gorgeous and sexy. The hair, the face, the weight is perfect, the clothes, he is, hands down, the most handsome man in Hollywood and my favorite actor. I love him.

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 13, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs. Search “Blame Stephenie Meyer” on blogspot.

Karen

Posted at 5:59 PM on September 13, 2012

This is just stupid. People mag. needs to find something more worth while to report on. Rob has a stylist who picks out what he is wearing for his premieres and filmed interviews. Gucci sponsored the premiere so of course he was wearing Gucci. When you see him not on an interview he looks the same as he did before the breakup. He has always looked fine and I do believe in 2009 he won best trend setter in GQ for his use of plaid shirts and jeans outfits. He has looked great at every premiere and interview so I think if he has changed you would know by how he dresses in his everyday life which from the pictures I have seen he looks the same as he did two years ago.This is just tabloids trying to start up more gossip and some of us are getting tired of it.

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 13, 2012

@Loise, you make $27h…good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

jen.

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 13, 2012

rob look sad in these pics ,damed kristen!

ashley

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 13, 2012

He always looks good …I thought he looked sexy in the casual attire and he Rocked the stage at the vma’s
But at the Cosmopolis premier in the blue suit ……….he was to die for .!

Rita

Posted at 2:41 PM on September 13, 2012

I liked what he was wearing at the Vma ‘s I think he looked really hot

nope

Posted at 2:30 PM on September 13, 2012

Yes and no Rob always looks good on the RC because someone else dress him but he still is blah. Did you see the way he was dressed for MTV awards? The same as always not seeing s difference he would have looked the same at the Cosmopolis premier no matter what. Wake me when he starts dressing and matching and wearing clothes that fit him and not 2 sizes to small.

Kitty

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 13, 2012

I have to say they both look better after the beak up. Rob looks better and Kristen looks looks better. I hope they do not get back together and judy stay friends. And JMO but I really don’t think either want to get back together at first yes I think Kristen did we felt bad and knows that it was a stupid mistake but now I don’t think so she looked great at Tiff and OMG HOT in NYC and Krirsten is not the type of persone to beg or fight over plants or get made Rob was hangin with female friends. Once again they both look better now STAY FRIENDS NOTHING MORE.

Rob Fan

Posted at 2:24 PM on September 13, 2012

aahhh…Finally something We can Agree on with you HWL…Robert was totally Driiping with Sex…!!!there..i said that..Robert Gorgeous Pattinson!!! And i have to mention one thing..His Intense Eyes!! what is it about His Eyes…???

Pari

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 13, 2012

SEXY !!

HL has put the worst picture of Rob for the cosmopolis premier , but i have a photographic memory of how Rob looked that day and he was looking HOT day like seriously Hot !!

Penny

Posted at 1:53 PM on September 13, 2012

Rob looks ubercool all the time …but he was looking specially cool at the cosmopolis premier !

ToriBorn

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 13, 2012

I prefer the picture when he has a smile on his face. A smile makes the whole look.

Tina

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 13, 2012

“Breakover” hmmm, new word. Break up make over, I must say, sounds odd getting used to, but I can say it with confidence :)
I also must say taht I like Rob’s new look: he looks more at ease and while I really do miss the huge light- up- the- room smiles and the light in his eyes is temporarily missing, i do hope it all comes back soon.
He does look dapper and rather dashing. :)
(Sex is as sexy does…)