Kristen Stewart Praying Robert Pattinson Will Let Her Move Back In

Thu, September 13, 2012 10:28am EDT by 24 Comments
FameFlynet

Kristen is currently living with her mom in a new Malibu home, but a friend says that’s only a ‘temporary’ fix until Rob agrees to live with her again.

Kristen Stewart is not ready to accept that her relationship with Robert Pattinson is over. The 22-year-old actress has been desperately trying to regain Rob’s trust, according to a new report, in the hope that they’ll be able to live together once again.

“She’s praying that when Robert finds a new place, whether it’s in Los Angeles or London, they could maybe start over again,” a source tells RadarOnline.com.

Kristen has been living in the Malibu home she bought for her mom, Jules, and is anxiously awaiting the day when Rob asks her to come back.

“It’s a temporary home for Kristen for the time being,” the source explains. “Kristen is clinging onto the belief that Robert will eventually forgive her for the cheating scandal and they will get back together.”

If Rob and Kristen do get back together — and we think they will! — maybe they should wait a while before moving in.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers?

Jennifer Kamm

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More Kristen Stewart:

1. Kristen Stewart’s Plan To Win Robert Pattinson Back — Report
  2. Kristen Stewart: Worried About Robert Pattinson’s Relationship With Katy Perry
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: The Truth About Dating Again

jackie

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 14, 2012

Well Actually I read the story about Kristen buying a $4.8 million 3 story house at Malibu but with her mother but the story also said that her mother was moving out because of the divorce from Kristen’s father John.Don’t know if this part of the story is true. Also read that the house is in Jules mann Stewart’s name. But who knows. I always thought that Kristen had a house at Malibu. Also the car in the driveway of the picture isn’t that Kristen’s new car. The same one she was photographed getting into on 20th August. But also I read a story about a month ago that Rob and Kristen were together at the Malibu house. Don’t know if this story was true either. The house doesn’t look much from outside but what I saw of the inside on ENEWS a couple of nights ago it is absolutely beautiful. Now that the paparazzi know where the house is I doubt that Kristen will have any more privacy. How did anyone find out where the house was in Malibu. Does nobody have any respect for other peoples privacy how sad is that.

harsh

Posted at 7:39 PM on September 13, 2012

right an im tom cruise lol come on people this site is so fake open your eyes

Cindy

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 13, 2012

Kristen owned a house in Malibu way before the scandal even started. Do you all ever check the facts before you print stuff HWL. Public Records shows her owning a house in Malibu in 2010. Her name is still on the deed according to the records listed. I don’t think she needs to live with Robert Pattinson for he has been living with her since 2010. Her Imbd status also shows her owning a house in Malibu and had rented a house in Bel Air up until Dec.2011. The Bel Air house pictures are the same house that the tabloids were reporting as Rob’s love nest. The house looks the same and has the same blue car and white car parked in the drive way that Rob’s house picture had in it. Something smells fishy about this entire ordeal.

annony55

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 13, 2012

There is no need for Rob to come out and saying anything. Despite what the tabloids have been telling us, it seems that this couple merely left one resident (his) to (hers) in Malibu. Yes, Kristen has never been homeless. She has millions. How could ever believe that rumor. The tabloids have done nothing but lied to get the hits. Right now x17 online is reporting that Kristen lives at her Malibu residence. Can you believe that they did not know the truth. They did. They chose to play games to keep the drama going. All these rags know that they are together. Even Gossip Cop, won’t touch this story because they get over 4,000 hits reporting things about Kristen and James Franco. They are totally engaged in the Kristen cyber-bullying as all the other tabloids.

Debbie Guanna

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 13, 2012

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

jr

Posted at 3:23 PM on September 13, 2012

Rob, put on your big boy undies.if its over with Kristen say so. Man up. You don’t strike me as being a coward but now I’m starting to wonder hummmm.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 1:24 PM on September 13, 2012

Why mixes KS peaches with apples,
and you shoud know KS,
everything in this life is temporary,
good up life is temporary,
some life lessons are drastic
and this is one of them, KS, best of luck!
Oh, OH, OH!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY “BELLA SWAN”!!!

Woody88

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 13, 2012

HL stories that use anyone other than People or TMZ as a source are fictional. Radar online being the worst offender of all. I am willing to admit that I do not really know, but it would not surprise me at all that Rob is staying in the Malibu house with Kristen right now.

Misty

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 13, 2012

The house was bought in Sept of ’11, and is in Jules’ name. It’s called public property record search. Don’t you Hollywood Liars check anything? Every day you just try to stir the pot even more. Leave these 2 kids alone – it’s none of our business! Try living your life in a “fishbowl” to quote Bill Condon. Put yourselves in their shoes; a young couple can’t go out to concerts, etc. without a flash going off in their faces – and there’s nothing they can do to stop it. We as “normal folk” could call the cops. California needs to toughen up the laws on these scum paparazzi’s. Leave them alone to work out their issues – it’s obvious they’re both in pain. The light has gone out in their eyes. I’ve never seen a clusterf%#*k like this ever, and I’ve been alive quite awhile. It’s time to leave them alone to work on their issues alone – as it should be. Why doesn’t everybody go slam on Rupert for awhile? Anybody ever think he and Liberty were the “tipsters”? Since this happened, the pervert and his wife are inundated with work offers, while Kristen gets all the hate. Liberty did say she was a bored housewife, right? And why is Ruperv looking at the camera so much. Only 50 pix when they obviously followed them for quite awhile. Where’s the video? That part of this really stinks. Ask yourselves, while you’re in their shoes, is this fair? I think not.

Anne

Posted at 11:35 AM on September 13, 2012

Kristen should move on ….nice to know she has bought a home .

Lis

Posted at 11:15 AM on September 13, 2012

I like your ending comment HL “and we think they will” but i hope the next story you don’t let us down with opposite comment! LOL. Robsten forever

Tina

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 13, 2012

What an adorable home! Perfect for a getaway or a temporay home, but honestly, I LOVE it ! I especially love the upper decks : the “sunning deck,” and the very top one.
That is where I would be, if it were my home, sipping iced tea and crocheting, while jamming to my Ipod.
Yep, a perfectly cute home. She will need this space to heal,and to gather herself.
If indeed they ARE back together, then she will have a place to come to to get away or just to chill with her mom. Absolutely cozy,I think.
While I am not a Kstew fan, I am just stepping back and watching it all unfold. I will not ever be as respectful towards Kristen as I once was,as she had lost that respect when she had cheated. But I am respectful of the fact that she is at least moving on.
Sort of.

Rhonda

Posted at 11:48 AM on September 13, 2012

So you never ever made a mistake? One sin is as bad as the other. So he who is without sin; cast the first stone. One day that stone will bite you in the ARSE.

Dragana

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 13, 2012

Cmon Kristen, dont do it! If the things are as we have been informed and he is still cold, cruel and senseless, it is obvious that he has never love you. I ask you to stop thinking on that pussy, selfish and calculative jerk and move on…and be happy that you found out his character timely. I am so sorry to read how beautiful, talented, clever and unique young women waste her time on someone who doesnt deserve her. Stop chasing him and you will see….

Joyce

Posted at 11:16 AM on September 13, 2012

It amazing to me why you people bash Robert for not taking Kristen back, she didn’t and does not love him. They should both move on. She’s the one who had the “indiscretion.” Why doesn’t she
move on.

Jackie G

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 13, 2012

Hey I love Kirsten too and the fact she doesn’t care about all the vile things people are saying about her and staying on focus to win rob back at any cost including begging. Rob on the other hand is the nicest guy out there and doesn’t deserve your comments towards him, he loves her so much, he was really hurt and needed time to process that does not make him a pussy in any way or selfish just human. Please stop bashing rob he did nothing wrong and Kristen herself is beating herself up for what happened between them. I’m not for them living together just yet, I think they should start fresh and and build up the trust again before living together its healthier that way IMO.

Dragana

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 13, 2012

Reply to @Jackie We obviously dont read the same texts, or you are used to such relationships between man and women and accept it as normal. Sorry, but in my surrounding we have more mature relations. Nevertheless, if my comment one day had officially be proved as wrong, I would be satisfied because of their happiness. We will see!

Rhonda

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 13, 2012

She is not chasing him.. She just loves him. It is going to be fine. Just like she said. She always was the voice of reason.. I believe they will be back together soon. Rob is not that cruel.

robda

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 13, 2012

you are crazy if you think any of this is normal, im just saying you are not the one all over the internet being lied about every day, rob needs time to process and deal with his hurt, i dont doubt hes crazy about her and she him !00 percent but things take time especially in the public eye.

have some common sense

Posted at 2:35 PM on September 13, 2012

Dragana, terrible language. Robert Pattinson is not cold and cruel, or a calculating jerk……..come on already. Were you paid to write that awful stuff? Yeah, he looked real cold sitting next to her at a Kings of Leon concert, or walking across an airport in France with Kristen, or attending a NJ wedding with her, or a party at Scout’s house, or kissing her in Cannes at film festival 2012-which occurred in May 2012. (not so long ago)

seriously??

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 13, 2012

you call urself mature…and u r name calling someone u don’t know..and let me remind u that he didn’t do any Wrong..u guys are really pushing the other ones to bash Kstew…and same goes for the ppl who are hating Kstew..
You expect Rob to Forgive nd take her back after This public Freak Show…and you are insulting him,judging him..when he did NOTHING wrong to you???
cruel…senseless!!! tell you what..he just had to look a little Sad to gain sympathy or to make ppl hate Kstew more…but he tried to act as normal as situation would let him..and i won’t say that he’d have to talk a little immotional talk to use the situation more…becoz he would never do that..HE is a Great Gentleman..okay Now you can Shout at the top of ur Lungs all the Vile things against him..

really

Posted at 10:58 AM on September 13, 2012

He doesn’t have a place …she does so maybe he wishes he could be with her

Tina

Posted at 11:15 AM on September 13, 2012

oh yes, all three of them.I would dearly love to be a fly on THAT wall: the conversations the three of them will have…. Jules would tear Rob a new one… :/ lol.
Yeah,I sooo wanna be a fly on that wall…
As a mom,I would do the same: tear them both a new one and give the mother of all lectures…
( jus’ sayin’)