Kristen Stewart’s Best Friend Gives Her Love Advice On Twitter

Thu, September 13, 2012 8:00pm EDT by 21 Comments
Kristen Stewart Relationship
FameFlynet

Harry

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 14, 2012

I’m British with a mediocre talent, pretty poor and thinking of going to the USA.
Can Kristen Stewart make me rich & famous as well?
I’m sure there is some miles in that gravy train yet.
Got some “OUT THERE” T-shirts,Rugby Tops & vests she can borrow
I’ll even date her Mum.

denice

Posted at 11:13 AM on September 14, 2012

dear harry stay in londen THE US dont need you and your hateful remarks. and you take rob with you so kristen can find a real man

okay so...

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 14, 2012

Ahh…real Men…You Mean Rupert..right??

guest

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 15, 2012

Yes please keep her in america et sent back rob to us. He deserves better than her. And please make sure she doesn’t show he sour face for BD premiere in London. Uk cannot cope with a cheating lying bicthes..

guest

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 15, 2012

go for it…

Michele

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 14, 2012

The Power Is Within You is an excellent book by Louise Hay about healing, listening to the universe, etc. I was in Rob’s position and it helped me. I would suggest that Kristen give it a read, and Rob if he’s into that kind of stuff. Tremendously healing.

rob fan

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 14, 2012

krissten has selected, it allowed this circus, who was injured in this scandal is rob, let alone what she wanted to be recognized? it is, but not for his films, I do not accept that what has been a horrible way, live with your consience,, kristen,,,,, rob and let live his life now, it is time, take your old guys and good riddance …

d.harris

Posted at 7:00 AM on September 14, 2012

@HMMM——–you can go and marry her then ,if she is so cute.if a so -called lover can do this to her lover,by betraying all involved,back stab and gauged his heart out in this case rob ,as we have seen then she should be handled like a carnivarous flower—-totally dangerous and @ just a guy,i wonder why all news outlet have not been carrying what you are telling ;and that means that probablly ,you have been living in mars and shortly arrived on earth.here on rearth ,so many pictures like that of kristen and rupert does not lie ,and if they ks and rupert does not like it or think is a lie ,they should head to court and we have judicial process on earth here so that they can prove themselves right that the photos are fake.you speak like a juvenile,and @taylor thank you for your comment,you really make sense.

Anjali

Posted at 3:30 AM on September 14, 2012

Little of the theme, but bear with me. I’m from the UK, & every year, always watch documentaries about the terrible event, & cry. I watched the Firemen’s story the other night, & wasn’t aware of the media slating they got when their trauma manifested itself in sad ways. This is where I am going with this- the media built them up as Heroes, (which they were), then tore then down when they showed their fallible human sides & made mistakes-‘drinking, aggression, sex scandals, cheating’ it was reported. This is NOT, I REPEAT NOT a comparison to the scandals that appear about celebrities, this is a condemnation of the global media, & how they build people up, (for whatever reason), & then decide to publically destroy them when they display a weakness. They do not do this alone; they engage whoever in the public is willing to jump on-board their plan of destruction. And the worst part is, they do not crush people quickly, they prolong the torture, & fuel the hate for as long as they can- to get as much currency from it as possible. Like terrorist leaders, they care not for the pain they inflict, & they nurture the basest parts of human nature. For this particular incident-Pattinson & Stewart, they have no escape, they can’t win however they decide- even if they wanted to reunite, the media & a public element, will make it as hard as they possibly can for them. This should be their private life.

robda

Posted at 5:11 PM on September 14, 2012

BRAVO I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!

p

Posted at 11:22 PM on September 13, 2012

WOW !! you people are reaching now… SO let me get his straight everyone that knows Rob and Kristen if they tweet anything it’s has to be about them ….. LMAO !!! really … still ROTFLMAO !!!!! you people are so stupid ,,, and i don’t mean just the comments but the idiots that work on this piece of crap blog !!!!!!

Just a guy...

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 13, 2012

I’ve recently seen a video on crushtable.com were some a claiming the photos of Kristen-Rupert are fake or staged. Fifty-one percent of me is not buying it…but the forty-nine percent that’s left is saying “uhm!?” This whole event/thing , people, is fishy. I think we’re being duped. OJ didn’t do it…and man did not walk on the moon!

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 13, 2012

I think it is currently saying. While not a bad idea

Vicky

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 13, 2012

Or she could wait for the “For Sale” sign to be posted on the property.

blue eyes

Posted at 9:06 PM on September 13, 2012

she needs to kick the no talent bum to the curb and find a real man.

Taylor

Posted at 4:08 AM on September 14, 2012

@blue eyes. Are you referring to Rob or Rupit? She’s already kicked Rob in a particularly cruel way, when she shagged Rupit. If she wasn’t happy why didn’t she break up first: same effect and much more honourable. She’s in no position to kick anybody anywhere just now. She’s begging Rob not to kick her to the curb for good. Whether that’s because she actually can’t live without him as she pleads (why did she cheat on him then?) or because she needs him for a few months to rescue her tarnished image is a question I’m sure Rob has been asking himself too. Would you take her back if you suspected the latter?

vicky oceanpebble

Posted at 6:41 AM on September 14, 2012

THE UNIVERSE IS SIGNING GO ANYWHERE …. BUT IT MUST BE MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM ROB. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

robda

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 14, 2012

I really dont think shes using him for a couple of more months and I dont think you do either, she is visibly upset , lost weight and I believe she really loves rob and is having a hard time coming to terms of what she did and lost because of it . She is more than paying for the one tenth of a so called scandel in the hollywood world of salcious affairs and taking the word vomit spewed at her on a daily basis, everything is not back and white in this scandel Im not buying it!

hmmm

Posted at 8:54 PM on September 13, 2012

She is a very pretty girl very cute.

Pam

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 13, 2012

I think you tools need to stop thinking that everytime one of Rob or Kristens friend post on Twitter is about them or talking about them. They have other people in their Iives other then Rib and Kristen. I really do hope that many of you are 13 yr old if you are an adult I am very scared.

Shay

Posted at 8:48 PM on September 13, 2012

I think she’s a great friend.Good for Kristen.