The actress stepped out for the Premiere of Fox television’s ‘Glee’ in Los Angeles, CA on September 12 wearing a such a pretty high bun. Do you love the look? Vote below!
1. Use a product like John Frieda’s Clearly Defined Style Holding Gel on damp hair to add shine and de-frizz
2. Blow dry and create a high ponytail securing it with an elastic
3. Then wrap your hair around the elastic and secure it with a second tie and some bobby pins
4. Spray a bit of flexible hold hairspray to keep it in place and smooth any flyaways with a soft bristle brush
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love or loathe Heather’s look? Vote Below!
— Chelsea Shaw
More Beauty News:
- Britney Spears’ Dark Eye Makeup & Hair Extensions
- Spring 2013 Nail Trends at NYFW
- Lea Michele’s Va-Va Voom Hair