‘Teen Mom’ Reunion Part 2: Kyle Reveals Why He Cheated On Maci

Wed, September 12, 2012 3:03am EST by 7 Comments
Teen Mom reuinion
Courtesy of MTV

On the final installment of the ‘Teen Mom’ reunion special with Dr. Drew, Maci Bookout declares she and Kyle King are no longer together because of his infidelity! Read on to find out what happened.

Teen Mom favorite Maci Bookout dropped a bombshell during part two of the finale special with Dr. Drew Pinsky on Sept. 11 when she said she and boyfriend Kyle King are not only broken up — he cheated!

Without going into too much detail, Maci said she found the “proof” of her live-in boyfriend’s infidelity.

“I discovered it,” she told Dr. Drew, and admitted, “I did not give him the chance to admit anything. From what I knew and discovered, there was no reason to discuss.”

The audience was shocked. Kyle seemed like a responsible man, doting boyfriend, and good father-figure to Bentley. They bought a house together!

“I would have worked for it, and I feel like he just gave up,” she added.

But when the 24-year-old joined his ex on stage, he had a different story. He denied that he technically cheated, but does admit to crossing the line by chatting with girls on the Internet — girls that Maci said Kyle used to have sexual relationships with.

However, he swears there was no physical contact — depends on how you define “cheating,” I guess.

“For the longest time I didn’t think of myself,” Kyle told the therapist. “I was trying to make something out of me and her that was perfect, [but] wasn’t, just so we could be there for Bentley.”

Maci also chimed in and said if it weren’t for Bentley, the two of them would never have gotten together!

Ouch! There was definitely a lot of pain and tension on Dr. Drew’s couch. Luckily for us, Maci and Kyle reconciled soon after that, and if their Twitter PDA is any indication, those two lovebirds are doing just fine.

Check out the clip below!

Get More:
MTV Shows

We hope they’re in it for the long haul! What did YOU think of the finale special HollyMoms? Do YOU think Kyle cheated?

MTV

– Christina Stiehl

More Teen Mom news:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Loses 25 Pounds In Jail
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Reuinion Preview: Dalis & Maci Fight Over Ryan
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Series Finale Recap: Amber Has A Mental Breakdown

dedicated hosting

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 5, 2013

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice morning!|

leanne

Posted at 2:22 PM on December 16, 2012

they were a cute couple.. but….. hope her an ryan get back together

HONESTLY

Posted at 11:26 AM on October 7, 2012

I will say as I said before … Kyle never felt he was the “alpha” he was held as an outsider.
Maci should quit bringing Ryan into everything or she will never ever have a solid good relationship!

I still wonder though… has DNA ever been done on Bentley?? He looks n talks so much like Kyle. Plus Kyle has always been dedicated to this little boy. Then now the statement maci made saying if it wasn’t for Bentley we would never of been together.
I mean WOW if he ain’t Kyle’s child then why???

HONESTLY

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 7, 2012

I’m not saying he is not Ryan’s.. I’m just curious.
Does anyone know?

tammy

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 9, 2012

Inever thought about it but now you mention it Bentley does look like Kyle. Maybe Ryan should get a dna test just to be sure. I think Kyle is the better father Ryan is to busy chasing after girls. He couldnt pick Bentley up from pre-school cause he was with Dallis.

krishlee (@krishlee1)

Posted at 12:32 PM on September 12, 2012

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

PinkLove

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 12, 2012

~~~ LesMatch,c-0-m ~~~ for lesbian women. No hesitation to find your true love.