Robert Pattinson: Slowly Moving On After Kristen Stewart Affair

Wed, September 12, 2012 3:40pm EDT by 168 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Vennie Bermudez

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 21, 2012

Swan song of Robert Pattinson to Kristen Stewart, Led Zeppelin’s BABE I’M GONNA LEAVE YOU. Kristen should listen to it while on these lyrics,

Babe, baby, baby, I’m gonna leave you
I said, baby, you know I’m gonna leave you
I’m, leave you when the summertime
Leave you when the summer comes a rollin’
Leave you when the summer comes along

Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, baby
Mm, baby, I’ll wanna leave you
I ain’t jokin’, woman, I’ve got to ramble
Oh, yeah, baby, baby, I will really, really mm got to ramble

I can hear it callin’ me the way it used to do
Oh, I can hear it callin’ me back home Oh Ooh

Baby, oh, babe, I’m gonna leave you
Hoh, baby, you know I’ve really got to leave you
Oh, I can hear it callin’ me
I said, don’t you hear it callin’ me the way it used to do? Oooooh oh

I know, I know I know I never, never, never, never, never gonna leave you, babe
But I gotta go away from this place, I gotta quit you, yeah
Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, oh

Don’t you hear it callin’ me again?

Oh, woman, ah, a woman, I know, I know
Feels good to have you back again and I know that one day, baby
It’s alright will it grow, yes it is
We’re gonna go walkin’ through the park every day

Come what may, every day, oh, my, my, my, my, my, my babe
I’m gonna leave you, go away

Hoh, oh God, miss your lips, sweet baby
It was really, really good
You made me happy every single day
But now I’ve got to go away, oh, oh, oh
Baby, baby, baby

That’s when it’s callin’ me
I said, that’s when it’s callin’ me back home

guest

Posted at 2:52 AM on September 16, 2012

its all hearsay.a source this a source that.if we see them together then its true.the summit/lionsgate is having an overtime fixing thier publicity machine before the BD.they need to act much better than civil to each other on the red carpet

sonn

Posted at 12:44 AM on September 16, 2012

Lainey Gossip already reported that they are together since Monday and also a few so called “insiders” that graced the GC comments also gave info(s) about them getting back together. So if all reports were same ,I guess they’re back! I, for sure, like the news.

guest

Posted at 2:41 AM on September 16, 2012

proof proof and proof with out it only a same tabloid story

Samuelle 40

Posted at 9:09 PM on September 15, 2012

Uk Sunday .1 50am Headlines in Sun R and K back together can’t live without one another and have moved into pad insame compound as Brangelina,so all fans can breathe again.Please no more hate mail for either of them .Rob has obviously made the decision himself not listening to others and considered Kristens pleas and forgiven her so make it easy for them to move on together without any more comments.The last sentence in Sun says they are now having some self time so media and paps please give the some space they need it after the last two months of hell from media and paps criticising and ridiculing in some cases both of them.Just think of how much they have entertained everyone over the last four years and make BD2 opening nights the best ever.Looking forward to seeing them again with that loved up look and looking happy.

guest

Posted at 2:42 AM on September 16, 2012

its all according to source.who are the source.let see if its true

TRACY123

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 15, 2012

GEE, I’M STARTING TO THINK THAT ROB IS GAY!! HE STILL HAS NOT HELPED KRISTEN OUT AT ALL WITH HER TORTURING MISTAKE, SOME BOYFRIEND HE TURNED OUT TO BE!!
ROB EVEN SAID HE GOES BICYCLE RIDING AT NIGHT NEAR THE BEACH IN AN ALLEY AND ALL THESE CARS ARE PARKED THERE WITH MEN, AND HE GOES ALL THE TIME, HUM VERY INTERESTING, IS HE THAT DUMB OR LOOKING FOR A MALE FRIEND?? MAYBE KRISTEN KNOWS ALL OF THIS AND THEY WERE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A COUPLE UNTIL AFTER TWILIGHT??? YOU KNOW ALL THE PRETTY GUYS ARE GAY, JUST LOOK AT THE GEORGE CLOONEY, HE IS DEFINITELY GAY, EVERY TIME ONE OF HIS SO CALLED GIRL FRIENDS GETS A LITTLE TO CLOSE, HE DROPS THEM LIKE A HOT POTATO, EVEN MY 80 YEAR OLD DAD SAYS GEORGE CLOONEY IS GAY AND HOLLYWOOD HAS BEEN COVERING IN UP FOR YEARS.

JoAnn Taylor Dixson

Posted at 8:07 PM on September 15, 2012

he need time

guest

Posted at 2:43 AM on September 16, 2012

but you want them back together.make up your mind gay or what?

guest

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 16, 2012

you are crazy.get a life and let go on the cap key.

Jamie

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 15, 2012

Ewwww, Rob is not cute nor hot…. must be Twilight fans…. Rob freaks

guest

Posted at 2:44 AM on September 16, 2012

according to you.hoping you look beautiful and perfect

jackie

Posted at 2:54 AM on September 15, 2012

Samuelle 40 – I agree with your comment. No-one has seen Rob since VMA’s and no-one has seen Kristen since 10th SEPT in NYC for OTR. So yes where are they. Good luck to both of them. Wherever they are I hope they are together.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 14, 2012

Utter rubbish neither R or K are over one another and moving on both may smile almost for cameras but their eyes say it all no sparkle Rob could hardly get his words out at BD2 without faltering ,his heart and mind was in Toronto that night thinking about Kristen and worrying how she was managing.She was doing her best to keep it together and looked stunning ,she was carrying her phone around obviously waiting for a call.Stories are getting more and more bizarre as weeks go on with reports from so called sources all contradicting one another.Where have they been this week no reported siteings anywhere of either of them.Just hope they have gone away on their own to sort themselves out,it’s no good just sitting and talking it has to go further than that to see if that closeness is still there without that a reunion if there is to be one will never work..No good anyone else condeming either of them none of us knows what really went on,probably complacency and taking one another for granted which happens to a lot of people ,luckily our mishaps are not spread around the world and we can sort it in private.Surely enough is enough now can’t they just be left alone it’s gone on for two months haven’t they earnt a reprieve.Dont expect any comments from either of them if they are back together they will just be seen out together,why should they have to explain anything,just hope it’s not another 4 years of are they or aren’t they I don’t think any true fans could stand the suspense.What ever R And K decide just be happy.

alisha

Posted at 10:15 AM on September 14, 2012

Rob looks good and I am so happy that he looked happy at vma’s looks like he is finally moving on .

Harry

Posted at 10:07 AM on September 14, 2012

I’m British with a mediocre talent, pretty poor and thinking of going to the USA.
Can Kristen Stewart make me rich & famous as well?
I’m sure there is some miles in that gravy train yet.
Got some “OUT THERE” T-shirts,Rugby Tops & vests she can borrow
I’ll even date her Mum.

ashley

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 14, 2012

gorgeous Rob is doing some interesting projects .best of luck !

Anne

Posted at 9:26 AM on September 14, 2012

Rob always looks amazing be it casual or in gucci ….he just takes my breath away .looking forward to all his new projects .

Katty

Posted at 8:22 AM on September 14, 2012

GOOD TO SEE YOU MOVING ON ROB .
ALL THE BEST .

lynnette

Posted at 6:50 AM on September 14, 2012

Rob is looking hot here , love his smile .

Penny

Posted at 4:59 AM on September 14, 2012

Cant wait to see Rob with a new girl ….wow just think there is a lucky lady out there she just doesnt know it yet .

Erin

Posted at 1:51 AM on September 14, 2012

Hope time flies and BD2 is released so that Rob can breathe a sigh of reflief all this must be maddening for him .Hope is able to get over it and emerge stronger .