Kourtney Kardashian’s Plan To Dump Scott Disick — Report

Wed, September 12, 2012 12:05pm EDT by 8 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Kayden

Posted at 1:20 PM on September 30, 2012

Yes Hollywoodlife. I totally believe you. Who is this source you speak of may I ask? I heard the radio interview by Khloe where she said everything was fin with Kourtney and Scott. And we all know that Khloe is strong about her opinions, so why would she lie? Are you serious Intouch? This magazine has printed nothing BUT lies. Just like what Ashley said, they printed a story about Scot being in love with Kim. If she want to dump him, she would of done it already. Why is she stalling. I came on this site for celebrity news. Not Celebrity fiction.

cecily

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 13, 2012

Kourtney: You are smarter than that—you deserve better—–You should have dumped Scott a long time ago—maybe today you would have had a better daddy for your kids

Scott

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 12, 2012

scott was in NYC with Kendall and Kylie. check their twitters they were posting pictures together. kris jenner was there too

chelsea

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 12, 2012

Just heard a radio interview with Klhoe a couple of days ago, and she said Scott & Kourtney were in a very good place and that everyone loves Scott

Carly

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 12, 2012

This whole story is such a lie! It’s kourtney and Kim take NY

Ashley

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 12, 2012

LOL Intouch magazine prints the biggest load of CRAP!! They once started a rumor that Scott was head over heels in love with Kim! If Kourtney wants to dump him, why is she going to New York to visit him? Such silliness…

krishlee (@krishlee1)

Posted at 12:36 PM on September 12, 2012

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online… >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

jjazz

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 12, 2012

Mason appears really intelligent for his age. So she and Scott must be doing something right. Leave it alone. How do we even know if she said these things