The ‘To The Wonder’ actress looked regal sporting a polished rolled updo at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10. Sebastian Professional Celebrity Hairstylist Thomas Dunkin explains how to get this timeless look!
To recreate your own version of Rachel’s French pleat, check out Sebastian Professional Haircare stylist Thomas Dunkin’s process:
- Apply Sebastian Professional Stylixir to the roots and lengths of damp hair and blow-dry so that it is straight and lacking a part.
- Emulsify Sebastian Professional Microweb Fiber into palms and apply to the lengths of the hair for added texture while concentrating on the hair at the top of the head.
- Twist the hair into a French pleat and secure with bobby pins.
- Spritz the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliant for a light hold and shiny red carpet-worthy finish.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Rachel’s classic updo?
— Kristine Hope Kowalski
More Celebrity Beauty:
- Demi Lovato’s Top Knot: Hot or Not? Vote
- Kate Middleton’s Two Glam Beauty Looks: Vote On Your Favorite
- Kristen Stewart Stuns in Smoky Eyes & Sexy Hair: Get The Look