Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Back Together — Report

Tue, September 11, 2012 9:00am EDT by 183 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Back Together
BauerGriffin

Daisydoglover

Posted at 2:06 AM on September 17, 2012

If this is true, he is a FOOL!

Toni S.

Posted at 8:05 PM on September 16, 2012

I hope they’re together again. Come on guys, give them a break. They were just miserable without each other; they always looked spaced out. Life is so very short. I hope they continue to heal and do well. Anyway it’s their biz.

J@Y

Posted at 4:40 PM on September 16, 2012

well i think people that call it a mistake just remember sweet men never learn anfdwhy should he its none of anyones bussiness but their own

Michael

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 16, 2012

Rumor is, Rob will take Kristen back, lull her into a false sense of security and then dump her.

Jeanne

Posted at 7:59 PM on September 16, 2012

Lull her into a false sense of security and then dump her. Does that sound like something that Rob would do. Coming up with that idea shows what you are friend.

Maria

Posted at 9:24 PM on September 16, 2012

Michael, I didn’t know that Rob confinded on you. Tell us more juicy gossip.

Sheila

Posted at 3:45 PM on September 16, 2012

Guess he’s all looks and no brains.

Jeanne

Posted at 8:03 PM on September 16, 2012

No brains. You really are making stupid remarks. He is well educated and well read. Can play awesome piano, sing, write music, etc. Looks you inherit with no personal input, but the rest is up to you. He seems to be on the right track.

Christina

Posted at 3:37 PM on September 16, 2012

What a sad day for Robert Pattinson. Very disappointed at his lack of strength.

Jeanne

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 16, 2012

Are the rumors true? Do we know the whole story yet? People are spreading a lot of gossip but where are the facts to back it up. Sometimes you love someone even when they hurt you or disappoint you. Rob would not be showing strength to refuse to start a relationship with Kristen again if his heart is telling him otherwise. She might be genuinely sorry, ever thought of that?

Maria

Posted at 9:33 PM on September 16, 2012

No Christna, Robert Pattinson is a brave soul, he defending what’s belongs to him. I bet your man (if you have one or maybe to have one) can never be compare to Rob. Remember what I just said.

jane

Posted at 12:50 PM on September 16, 2012

IF this is true—-he is a fool——

Michael

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 16, 2012

Amen.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:08 AM on September 16, 2012

Said all along this had got into a no win situation which ever way they jumped ,why can’t you all just be happy for them both if this is what R NdK have decided.must congratulate parents friends ex girl friends boy friends film crews and cast for all keeping quiet and not taking sides in the press,which old have made things difficult,especially parents who must have hated the comments that were being bandied about.also amazed at interviews where hosts turned up with ice cream and cereal bars most disrespectful it’s a wonder Rob didn’t walk off set ,he was there to promote film so couldn’t he just had to squirm his way through it.
Yes I’m British hope Rob gets to do another interview with Holly Willoby when here last time it was hilarious ,she interviewed Taylour as well and would never belittle either of them.I fhave followed RP from Indie Film days his work is always different ,not Harry potter never liked the books.
My last comment is about R.Sanders ashamed to say he’s British who Rob trusted when he was away with D Cronenberg promoting Cosmopolis.Could say a lot more but won’t.
Hope R and K are happy and all their plans materialise ther are no winners and losers here it’s not a game but two young peoples lives you only had to look at both of them to see the pain by being apart or perhaps none of you so called fans didn’t want to see it because it differed with your views ,fortunately here in Uk we seem to be more forgiving,

jenny

Posted at 7:18 PM on September 16, 2012

I am with you. I don’t understand the attitude of the ppl in the USA…..ashamed to say….that more and more are bitter, insufferable, over opinionated, nasty, hateful, miserable ppl. I will admit that I was a bit peeved at Rob Patz, there for a bit. I wanted him to just tell ppl to back off Kristen and himself also. But, I know nothing of their world……thank goodness……after seeing the response to this, there is not enough money to get me involved in the entertainment business. Not that I am beautiful or talented enough to even try. Now, lets hope that the rumors are true and that they now reside in the same compound as Brad and Angelina. Which I have read before is SUPER SECURITY TIGHT. I also think they may need at least for awhile to do as Brad and Angelina do………only one of them does a film at a time or they do movies together. This may give Rob and Kristen time to learn each other again, To talk about future goals, what they both want out of their careers and their relationship and BOTH make necessary compromises that are required in EVERY successful, long term union. I am PROUD OF THEM BOTH. As for the haters or ppl that think Rob made a mistake……go pound sand.

Twilight(oranyotherfilmwithK-steworR-pattz)BIGGESTFAN!

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 16, 2012

i hope they r

Julie

Posted at 10:48 AM on September 16, 2012

Ok cheating is cheating. It would be best he leave this little girl and move on. Who’s to say that she wouldn’t do it again. If it’s true love like you all say then she would have never needed the attention from another man. Come on people……

Jay

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 17, 2012

To Julie, don’t you think by always moving on from life’s problems, that you will ever learn any thing about problem solving, how do you plan to get through life, so not wise, PROUD OF YOU ROBERT AND KRISTEN because you are different, realizing you cannot live without each other!

Fabi

Posted at 9:06 AM on September 16, 2012

I’m so happy about this news (in case it’s true)!!!!! They are so cute together!!!! I hope so much,that it is true!!!! Please!!!!! I hope it,I hope it,I hope it!!!!!<3<3<3 Robsten 4ever!!!!!<3

estee

Posted at 8:47 AM on September 16, 2012

Yeh! Is it true? I hope its true! please be true, Please be true, Please……… I am back to happy again!

Fabi

Posted at 9:09 AM on September 16, 2012

You’re so right!!! I love you!!!!

Princess

Posted at 3:54 AM on September 16, 2012

Robert Pattinson Forgives Kristen Stewart After Her Betrayal
Sep 16th, 2012 by Ashley Ettinger.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly getting back together, after their famous cheating scandal, Robert is said to be willing to forgive her.

Daily Mail reports: In the wake of the news, both Kristen and Rupert were quick to make public statements saying that their tryst had been a mistake. Kristen said: ‘This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.’

While Sanders told People magazine: ‘I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world.

‘I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.’ ‘Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other.’ Kristen seems to have been quietly confident about making amends with Rob for some time.

Earlier this month, she told reporters at a press conference the pair were ‘totally fine’ about making potentially awkward public appearances together in November while they promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Back in July, Kristen was photographed in the arms of father-of-two Sanders, breaking not only the hearts of his wife Liberty Ross and her long-term love R-Patz – but loyal fans across the globe. The pair are now said to be moving into a secluded Los Angeles home together, and are hoping to rebuild their relationship.

The source added: ‘Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they’ve worked it out. A source told The Sun: ‘They pretty much decided they couldn’t live without each other. ‘Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake.’

The Twilight co-stars are said to have had a tearful heart-to-heart, with the 26-year-old actor eventually deciding to forgive his girlfriend for what he considers to be a ‘stupid mistake’.

Fans

Posted at 2:23 AM on September 16, 2012

If this is the true, hope they cherish this love and learned a important life experience and be a stronger couple that can overcome any thing that’s coming to them. Love not only comes in easy and good times but also rough and bad times. When you are really in love, nothing is impossible unless you chicken out and find the easy way out like most celebrities do because it’s too painful to think about it…. You will forever be looking for something doesn’t exist and history will repeat over and over again. They will never discover what is the meaning of real love…… Pls don’t give up on love Robsten.

Gloria

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 16, 2012

I agree I do hope that Robert and Kristen are back together, But I don’t know what to believe can someone tell me the truth. I want this to be true so bad I love these two and I am a fan of both of them. They do make a good couple and they did look very happy together. I wish the both of them all the luck in the world and best wishes good luck. P.S in case you not together do us a favor and forgive Kristen, Rob and take her back/reconcile ok.

Suzie

Posted at 1:38 AM on September 16, 2012

Somehow this makes me dislike her all the more…

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:30 PM on September 15, 2012

News in Sun this morning R and K Sunday can’t live live without each other and have moved into a pad near Brangelina so alls well with world once again all fans can breath a sigh of relief.Did say they looked as miserable as sin without one another when other reports said Rob was moving on ok. Just hope now Rob will carry on with all his plans and make the commitments he was going to make sooner rather than later.Hope all the hate comments will now cease they have made the decision so please give them a chance to behave normally as any other couple and the media and paps will leave them alone.

jen

Posted at 1:59 PM on September 15, 2012

That does not prove a thing all you do is spin other celebs words and it effects the fans, Grow the hell up they are not back together

Adelé Myburgh

Posted at 6:37 AM on September 15, 2012

I hope that Robert and Kristen are back together they make a good couple and i like both of them.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:24 PM on September 15, 2012

Didn’t someone report that Rob told Kristen to quit wearing his clothes because they were no longer a couple. I think it’s sad that she is doing this. It shows how young she is in her thinking. I am sure Kristen genuinely feels that Rob can forgive her and take her back. I feel that he should forgive her because acceptance of the situation will replace the anger he has felt at being betrayed, but take her back, that is another thing. I don’t see that happening. Wish it could be, though. It would stop all the gossip and innuendo of the past few weeks. The newshounds and gossipers would have to find something else to focus on. I am sure both of these kids would like that, too. I agree with those comments about Rupert. Directors have had affairs with their stars since they first began making movies, but the fact that he was married with kids really stinks. Kristen’s shame is that she knew his wife quite well and still did this to her while living with Rob and lying to him all the time. How can Rob get past that? Very difficult, I would say. He deserves better than that. Any guy does, don’t you agree?

Jan

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 15, 2012

well yes it was wrong no 2 ways about it but she needed some affection & he wasn’t there too into himself plus he’s moody he says ‘Kristen understands him’ but I think it’s rather Kristen puts up with him
he said he’d like a girlfriend in a box to get out when he wants huh
& as for wearing his clothes.. so what she’s not harming anyone just giving the media something to bite at

MrsMalik212

Posted at 1:27 AM on September 15, 2012

I love kirsten and rob together!1 they’re like the perfect and sweet couple everyone hopes for!! I really hope theyre together again :)

Harry

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 14, 2012

I’m British with a mediocre talent, pretty poor and thinking of going to the USA.
Can Kristen Stewart make me rich & famous as well?
I’m sure there is some miles in that gravy train yet.
I’ll even date her Mum.

gcv

Posted at 8:34 AM on September 14, 2012

You know, just maybe Kristen was blackmailed and the whole situation is more complicated than was reported.

Susi

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 13, 2012

Hi Kristen hi Robert, i do hope you two are back together…you are so beautiful…i miss every single happy moment of you two….hugging each other…holding hands…smiling and looking each other…i could see the Love that you two shared… i know that you two are filing the same sweet wonderful LOVE…soo… I wish you two Happiness…and forever stay together♥ Ciao

lis

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 13, 2012

oh yeah we are back to 2009…….i love it!!!! they are so cute together, maybe this mess will strengthen their relation…

ring a bell

Posted at 8:14 AM on September 13, 2012

btw it isnt my poems thats a song by avenged sevenfold

lis