Robert Pattinson — If You Love Kristen Stewart, You Should Accept Her Faults

Mon, September 10, 2012 6:15pm EST by 236 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet

Erin

Posted at 7:33 AM on September 12, 2012

Kristen always thought she can do what ever and Rob would still come back to her ,looks like she knew him pretty well ….She knows which buttons for Robs puppy love to surface again

anne

Posted at 7:30 AM on September 12, 2012

How can Rob Forget it so easily and take her back , I just dont understand. there is no proof that they are back together .

If Rob actually takes her back I will really loose respect for him

Well only time will tell whether he is a p**** or a man

Pari

Posted at 7:24 AM on September 12, 2012

Saw the pictures again ….it just does not look like a momentary indiscretion , she is smiling and looking very comfortable ….definitely does not look like they are meeting for the first time .

She apologised only because she was caught …she would have continued with both of them

Rupert knew about Rob but Rob did not know about Rupert ….and Kristen kept the relationship with Rob going , lying to him ,going behind his back also knowing about Liberty and the kids . she knew what she was doing and did it anyway ….she is definitely selfish and reckless .

How can one forget all that and where can a person find the trust and faith to continue a relationship
…it is immpossible .

Rob can never take her back …he will not be able to forget the incident any time soon .
He may forgive her but will definitely not forget it in the near future as it is too soon right now …it has been less than two months.

all these articles about them getting together are just stories .

Frankie

Posted at 12:26 AM on September 12, 2012

It depends on why it happened. There’s unconditional love, and then there’s being a gullible fool. If Kristen cheated out of pure greed and uncaring selfishness then no. Loving her and forgiving her is emotional suicide. If there were circumstances beyond her control that produced this, then yes, forgive and move on, because he won’t find someone like her again. This is Robert’s choice. He’s the only one who knows what his heart can handle.

crmomof2

Posted at 5:26 AM on September 12, 2012

Frankie, whether he reconciles with her or not, he has to forgive her, not for her sake but for his. When a person harbors, resentment, grudge, and anger towards anyone, it hurts them. I am not talking about putting himself in harms way, but to forgive her so that even if does not reconcile with her, he doesn’t bring the old resentments, mistrust, and anger into any new relationship.

Frankie

Posted at 11:26 AM on September 12, 2012

Crmomof2: I agree. But that wasn’t the point of the article. It was about taking her back no matter what she’s done or why she did it. Unconditionally. That’s nonsense. There are limits, and I just pointed out some simple ones. But nothing like this is ever simple, and forgiveness is not forgetting. Whether they reconcile fully or not, it will take years to fully rebuild the trust that one mistake destroyed. They’re the only people who can decide if they have the strength and the patience for that. I hope they do, but I’ll understand if they don’t.

debmcdenis

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 11, 2012

Totally stupid article. How can you build a relationship without trust. Trust is earned, not given, she broke his trust. She is trash, gives the media the middle finger, speaks poorly and has loose morals..

lulu

Posted at 2:51 PM on September 11, 2012

I agree. Rob needs to move on before she hurts him again. something wrong with her for keeping wearing his clothes. it humiliated. she needs to grow up and leave him alone. take your time, Rob. don’t be hurry to get back. she acts so childish. the way she acts she care for nobody but herself.

Wileen Byroads

Posted at 4:29 PM on September 11, 2012

BECAUSE it has to start somewhere and why not with the person you LOVE???????

TrueBlue

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 11, 2012

I so agree. Supposedly, Rob loved Kristen – she was his one and only true love. Well if he truly loves her, then he would be trying to fix this. Not just walk away. If you are actually in love you can’t just walk away. If he loves her, he needs to hear Kristen out, and try to reconcile things – more than anything else in his life. He would need this – even more than his ego, his fame, his career. That’s what a person who is really in love with someone else does. Rob is acting like Rob is just in love with the idea of being in love, or maybe just in love with himself. If Rob doesn’t even try to let Kristen fix this – then Kristen is better off without him. Then Rob isn’t the man we all think he is !

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 11, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

Rupsten (@Rupsten_Is_Real)

Posted at 10:45 AM on September 11, 2012

Of course! Love does it all! Shippers and HL forget something very important: they were never a couple. It’s all PR.

Wileen Byroads

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 11, 2012

your dead wrong!

apsara

Posted at 10:32 AM on September 11, 2012

Cheating is something almost immpossible to forget !! The trust can never be the same ….no relationship can survive without trust .specially in the kind of job they r in when they hv to live apart for long durations .

she cheated , then kept living with Rob , Rob even took her out on a date after 17th….had he known about the affair he would not have taken her out ….she knew exactly what she was doing …she is sorry now but there r somethings a mere sorry cannot overcome . Rob will look her and picture Rupert pawing her .it will be a immpossible situation

if she loved him so much …why cheat in the first place …it just doesnot make sense

it shows Kristen is not ready for a long term relationship and that she took rob for granted and did not appreciate him …so it will be best for them to part ways !

Wileen Byroads

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 11, 2012

And WHAT are you trying to do????????

zlata

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 11, 2012

@Patrinia No to understand that someone can cheat is one thing and LOVE is another thing… when it would be mutually loved only perfect people, in this case, all the people around in the world were alone…. together or not …. it’s just their matter and nobody else … It’s a private matter, it’s a private life

elise

Posted at 9:45 AM on September 11, 2012

Okay I like rob and kristen as a couple and I’m all for forgiving but to me cheating is a deplorable action I know kristen made a mistake and yeah I think she does truely care for rob but at the same time if she really loved rob she woulda never cheated on him. I know from first hand experience that once you’re cheated on its really hard to move past it. No matter how small of and indescretion it was i m not all that sure rob will be able too get past it. I know for myself when I was cheated on I couldn’t get past it because the trust was gone and its impossible to have a relationship without trust.

nina

Posted at 9:34 AM on September 11, 2012

Austrian, I agreed with you. From the remarks you can tell that they are mostly children writing. If was Mr. Pattinson’s the only two people I would take advise from would be my parents. They would listen and in the end tell him to follow is heart because they love him and want whats best for him and for him to be happy.

Austrian

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 11, 2012

your discussing the private life of 2 people you don´t know, you don´t know whats really happens or happened an why it happened
your discussing and hateing a girl you don´t know, you don´t know whats happened and why

what´s about you private life?
have you ever been cheated? did you ever cheat on your wife/GF?
i´m sure that most people think about to cheat on, once in your life, maybe more, al lot of people not only think about ist, they do or did or will do it, thats reality
Everbody who says no, lies

i can tell you about my life
i went to both sides
i´m married since 30 years
i´ve been cheated from my wife and i cheated on here, now you can blame on me
my wife did i first and 20 years later i did it on her
cheat on always has reason, and this is always a problem in your relationship, and at the end always both partner are to blame for, one how did it and one who did´nt realize that something´s going wrong
the one who cheat´s is missing something that his partner don´t realises , most they don´t talk about problems and are not able to see it and work on them
i don´t want to go in details who it happened in my life, it would take to much time

but i can tell you the result for my own life
it has been a very hard time to be cheated and also to cheat on, maybe you don´t believe but to cheat on is also very hard time, it is not just fun
it both takes about 6 month to get over it and a lot of time to speak about it, to cry about, to laugh about it, yes to lough
it is absolutelly necessary to talk about it,to tell your partner what was the reason, what´s really happened, this is the only way to get over it
and you should talk about asap, not wait for weeks or month´s
time of waiting and talk nothing is the badest to do in this situation
and if there is love you go through all, believe me

i went through it both because i always loved my wife and she always loved me
we are still married, since 30 years and we are happier than ever before!
we learned our lessons and thats the main thing
we love each other and thats the reason we are still together
and if you love each other and you want to be together you can sort out any problem

TrueBlue

Posted at 9:14 AM on September 11, 2012

Amen. See my earlier post

Pari

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 11, 2012

@ austrian
well good for u !!

what worked for you may not work for others !

Rob made his views on cheaters very clear …..he has moved on and we should be happy for him !
he has a right to do what he thinks is right !!

Rupsten (@Rupsten_Is_Real)

Posted at 10:44 AM on September 11, 2012

@Austrian is a shipper! It’s not a man. It’s a Kristen fan.

Gentle Soul

Posted at 9:00 AM on September 11, 2012

@ Jessie Lee, You are right on! On one of my first posts on CB, I wrote that I thought it was a setup by Liberty Ross. I knew the U-haul trucks were a set up and it turned out to be true.
Rich people do not used U-Haul trucks, they use professional moving companies. Making out in the mini cooper is another clue that did not add up, he is 6’3″ and the mini cooper is not long enough for him and Kristen to fit and make out. Her body language in the pictures, it’s almost like she does not want to make eye contact, or she was caught by surprise.

Thanks for all the information that you have provided. It’ good to see posts from people with a different perspective.

Pari

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 11, 2012

@ gentle soul

which picture did u see ???In the pictures shown on the net she is smiling ,looking happy and enjoying it ….

in fact quite a few kristen fans hv commented on HL how she has never looked happy with Rob but she looks very happy with Rupert !!

and they r doing it ….in the mini cooper ….may b Rupert cud gv some lessons to interested parties

johnny

Posted at 8:27 AM on September 11, 2012

the sooner the fans learn they are nothing to their so called gods the sooner this will be over

Gentle Soul

Posted at 9:02 AM on September 11, 2012

Sooooo true!

Pari

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 11, 2012

WELL JOHNNY WHAT R YOU DOING HERE ???

johnny

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 11, 2012

what i am doing is going to a site that runs threw yahoo on my off time to tell a bunch of kids off how about yourself

Austrian

Posted at 8:14 AM on September 11, 2012

i´m new here, i´m from austria, so sorry for my english
i´ve not been a fan of kristen or rob, or twilight
i´m just reading
but now i need to comment
i don´t support cheating but all of us are human beeings and we all have made mistakes
i intend that forgiveness is part of life and everyone has to forgive, whatever, in his life and everybody needs to be forgiven once or more in his life

just one question
kristen has been often called a “whore”
whats your defintion of a whore?
for me this is person wich is often messing around with differt male
did kristen this ever before?
was kristen ever seen before with different male? i did´nt find any report
there are a lot of pictures of rob in the past, beeing out with other girls than kristen
i don´t wanna say that he cheated but he was seen with them

j

Posted at 6:17 AM on September 11, 2012

maybe they are realy together and i think so..

Patrinia

Posted at 6:20 AM on September 11, 2012

As much as I know fans really think that, it’s just not common sense. Anyone who has followed this love story knows how Rob feels about cheating. I am not trying to be mean, but “IF” (VERY BIG IF) and “when” they get back together, it will be a long time away.

Gentle Soul

Posted at 8:06 AM on September 11, 2012

Go to contactmusic.com, it is posted there, also on Lainesgossip.com. I will never understand how you can speak for Rob, when you don’t know him at all. He does not know you, either. You are just a fan! Stay out of their business!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:30 AM on September 11, 2012

how u do know reply me now pls

Patrinia

Posted at 6:38 AM on September 11, 2012

Who? Me? I am just going by interviews I have read of Rob’s. He is very clear that he does not understand cheating. He sees no point in it. He agrees you can be attracted to another person, but sees no reason in cheating. Again, like me, break up and live it up.

apsara

Posted at 6:10 AM on September 11, 2012

sorry to bust the bubble …but i dont think they are getting back together the article were just words twisted by paps.

Patrinia

Posted at 6:12 AM on September 11, 2012

I agree. After reading many interviews with Rob, this seems to be one thing Rob can not take. Which I am the same way. If I am in a relationship, I am in it. If you want to see other people, just break up and do what you want. Don’t put someone feelings out there to be trampled.

apsara

Posted at 6:09 AM on September 11, 2012

sorry to bust the bubble …but i dont think they r getting back together the article were just words twisted by paps.

fact

Posted at 5:53 AM on September 11, 2012

Time HEALS. it takes baby steps to heal an heartache. :) ex. rhianna and chris brown it took time for them to be OKAY even if their not together anymore :)

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 5:40 AM on September 11, 2012

l have heard report they are might back togehter

Cindy

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 11, 2012

I don’t think they are back together. Wish they were though but I read the article from Lainy gossip and contactmusic.com. I think they took what Kristen said and some people are misinterpreting it to mean they are together. She said they were fine because she was talking about doing the promos for BD2. That they would be professionals and walk the red carpet without showing anger or unprofessionalism. Not that they were together as BF/GF anymore. I want believe it until I see them together or hear other sites announcing it too. I hope I am wrong for it would make seeing the movie better by making all the hatred go away by the fans. I don’t think the fans should attack Rob if he took her back since it is his decision ONLY not theirs.

Patrinia

Posted at 4:45 AM on September 11, 2012

I agree. Personally, I don’t think Rob should take her back, but that is me. I know I could never trust someone again after something like that. No matter what he chooses, I will always adore Rob and still think he is a wonderful actor. I just want him to be happy and have an even more amazing acting life than he already has. I also only want the best for Kristen and hope she gets the help she needs to get over the issues she must have been having when this all went down.

johnny

Posted at 4:46 AM on September 11, 2012

get a life it will do you some good

Patrinia

Posted at 4:48 AM on September 11, 2012

Really? Are you so bored with your life that you have to comment on something “WE” find interesting? So really, who needs to get a life?

johnny

Posted at 4:56 AM on September 11, 2012

lmao stfu im loving this being treated like a commoner

johnny

Posted at 4:22 AM on September 11, 2012

or they took that naked trip to mexico like she was hinting

Patrinia

Posted at 5:30 AM on September 11, 2012

If that is how you like to be treated, I guess that says even more about you. Oh well, enjoy your lonely life.

johnny

Posted at 4:21 AM on September 11, 2012

either way they are both probably in england no ??

Patrinia

Posted at 4:17 AM on September 11, 2012

Are you kidding me??????? Without trust there can be no relationship. “PERIOD!” No matter how much you love a person, you have to be able to feel secure. Without that, you are asking for more heartache. You will always have doubts and that can cause more pain than the original transgression.

johnny

Posted at 4:09 AM on September 11, 2012

all these haters are gonna hear about it tommrrow let me tell you now stop while your ahead

johnny

Posted at 4:10 AM on September 11, 2012

oh whoops today anyway as you can see my sleeping hours are different cuase i cant sleep till im over water boo! lol