‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ actress looked incredibly gorgeous in pink cheeks and soft tones at the Toronto International Film Festival–celebrity makeup artist Kindra Mann for tarte created the look and now you can too! Here’s a breakdown of the details!
“For this look, Nina and I were inspired by classic Hollywood icons like Audrey Hepburn, but with an updated feel,” says Kindra. If you love the look, here are all the details!
- To create a glowing complexion, Kindra started by applying tarte’s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation with broad spectrum SPF 15.
- Then she dabbed tarte’s maracuja waterproof creaseless concealer under her eyes to lock in a dewy appearance.
- To bring a warm glow to her skin, Kindra dusted Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess along her cheek bones and hair line.
- She finished by bringing a rosy flush of color to the apples of her cheeks with Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in amused.
- Kindra created a clean statement eye by applying Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in slate over her lids, then topping it with eyeshadow in roar from tarte’s call of the wild Amazonian clay 8-shadow collector’s palette.
- Next, she drew smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof eye liner in olive along her lashlines and gently buffed it out to define her eyes.
- After curling Nina’s lashes, she applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to make them look full and flirty.
- To create a perfect modern pink lip, Kindra mixed two shades (a coral and a plum rose) and textures (lipstick and gloss) with tarte’s glamazon™ pure performance 12-hour lipstick in bold, then brushed on maracuja divine shine lipgloss in blushing bride. “Nina truly looked like a modern day Hollywood icon!”
HollywoodLifers, You you love Nina’s makeup look? Sound off below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
More TIFF Beauty:
- Nina Dobrev’s Two TIFF Beauty Looks: Which Is Your Fave? Vote
- Selena Gomez’s Voluminous TIFF Hair: How To Get The Look
- Kate Hudson’s TIFF Makeup: Get Her Soft Smoky Eye