Khloe Kardashian CAN Get Pregnant, Says Fertility Expert

Mon, September 10, 2012 6:18pm EDT by 22 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Pregnant
FameFlynet

Emily @ Why Can't I Get Pregnant Blog

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 8, 2013

Oh good…the world can rest easy now

win 7

Posted at 4:09 AM on February 21, 2013

thanks for you share.buy win 7 home

Christina

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 3, 2013

No need to give birth when the world is overpopulated and there are already so many kids needing a home, Khloe. Get your tubes tied, please. We all also had enough of Kartrashian crap.

portia

Posted at 6:45 AM on January 4, 2013

YOU TALK SO MUCH SH#@,SEROUSLY GET A LIFE AND EDUCATION ABOUT LIFA IT SELF…….DUMB..DUMB

portia

Posted at 6:48 AM on January 4, 2013

The comment is for Christina-just in case you got so dumber….

DINA

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 1, 2013

Yes, khloe and lamar are going to have a baby together. God has a reason to each child being born at a certain time. It’s just not her time yet to be a mama, but she will be soon! Love you khloe!! xoxo

Sheree

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 20, 2012

I think she will. They make a great couple. Children are a blessing. Good luck ox

Xabina Khalifa

Posted at 11:01 AM on October 20, 2012

I love khloe and I really want her to get a baby…. she is my favourite Kardashian….hopefully she Wil get pregnant…Khloe if you cab read this I Wil b praying for you love u big<3<3<3<3<3

Lisa

Posted at 7:14 PM on October 21, 2012

You don’t “GET” a baby. Hope your not reproducing. UNREAL! Plus, how can she respond to you saying….”if you cab read this”! You can’t even spell. GO TO SCHOOL! Try spelling favorate again too.

Tammy

Posted at 10:59 AM on October 27, 2012

Maybe YOU should try to spell favorite again too!!!

grneyedqt

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 30, 2012

**Favorite**

sweetgurl12

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 16, 2012

i hope that she does get pregnant and have a wonderful healthy baby she will be a great mother dnt listen to ppl that say u will r not able to have kids let GOD handle a mircale 4 khole her and lam lam will have a baby u never know all of this rest in gods hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzette

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 15, 2012

I am so positive that this year you KHloe Are going to get
Pregnant, You and Your husband are my favourites
In the show, and you both diserve and will be
Great parents
Good Luck
Suzette X

sexyones!;p

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 11, 2012

OMG! i love her she is so pretty!:) good luck cant wait to see u pregnat! see if its going to be a boy or girl!:)

Grace cutajar

Posted at 7:36 AM on October 4, 2012

Wish you every luck and hope o see you pregnant. Grace. Malta

hadiza

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 1, 2012

I really love d couple and I hope and pray dat dey have their own lovely children and continue to leave happily ever after

sam

Posted at 2:25 AM on October 1, 2012

i also dont ovulate without being on medication to do so and im the mum of four boys so it is a problem but definetly can be overcome. all the best khloe and lamar and i see you being pregnant within 3 months,,,,

summer gholston

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 25, 2012

Go Khloe! Don’t give up & just keep having fun trying… You’d make a great mother!!!

chelle

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 21, 2012

I tried for years to get pregnant. My problem was basically the same. I wasnt ovulating. I didn’t start ovulating until i was 30 yrs old. I didnt take meds. I now have 3 children. 8,7, and 10 months. I’m fixinv to turn 42. I see kloe getting pregnant by jan

BritYoung

Posted at 10:44 AM on September 11, 2012

Uhhhh I’m not sure what kind of doc is being interviewed here but anyone who knows the basics about fertility issues knows that HIGH FSH ( follicle stimulating hormone) is the problem, not low. The doctor in the espiode even told Khloe her levels were “high” and her ovaries were not producing eggs. This usually indicated premature ovarian failure or primary ovarian insufficiency. The quality of eggs in these cases can be poor even when doing IVF, thus making it very difficult to get pregnant. Get the facts straight and do some research people.

shantal

Posted at 9:01 AM on September 11, 2012

i really like kloe and Lamar. I pry they r able to hve a baby

Becca

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 25, 2012

Lisa, in England it’s favourite and that girl is obviously young. Get a grip…