Liberty Ross Walks Alexander Wang Runway During Fashion Week

Sat, September 8, 2012 6:42pm EDT by 47 Comments
Getty, FameFlynet

The model is back to work strutting her stuff on the runway after her husband Rupert Sanders’ scandalous affair with Kristen Stewart. See the pic and read on for all the details!

Liberty Ross isn’t at home eating a pint of ice cream and wallowing over the news that her husband, Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, was having an affair with Kristen Stewart — instead, she’s taking the runway by storm, strutting her stuff at the Alexander Wang Spring 2013 show during New York Fashion Week on Sept. 8.

The stunning model is back to work and back in the spotlight in front of countless photogs — and she looks better than ever. Now that’s the way to recover after being scorned. Her walk on the runway comes just days after K-Stew made her first public appearance at the On The Road premiere. It looks like everyone is trying to move on — and we’re so glad that Liberty is trying to take her mind off of the unfortunate situation!

Jane Keltner deValle, Senior Fashion News Director at Teen Vogue, tweeted the picture above saying, “Liberty Ross walking in the @alexanderwangny show! #nyfw.”

What do YOU think of Liberty’s return to modeling, HollywoodLifers?

Lindsay

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 9, 2012

You go, LIBERTY!!!

Stewart is a slut!

d.harris

Posted at 12:48 PM on September 9, 2012

hl,please stop cancelling my post .i do not share your opinion on kristen therefore i have the right to air my opinion just like every one .you may not like what i have to say but i have my opinion ,if i do not air it here it will be some where else .cancelling my post cannot change my opinion with you throwing my post away .i do not accept cheating .period .

galenaie

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 9, 2012

I don’t understand these famewhore and milking it accusations. A famewhore would have walked straight to the tv studio for a weepy tell all interview with Oprah. A famewhore would have set up an exclusive with People letting the world know the details of how Kristen backstabbed her. We’d be hearing all abut Kristen over for dinner at the Sanders’ home, playing with the kids, rummaging through Lib’s closet asking her for advice on designer wear, all the while lusting after Rupert. But, no. Liberty has kept her mouth shut and gone about her business. You Kristen fans should be thanking your lucky stars Liberty is not, and never was, a famewhore.

angels

Posted at 9:50 AM on September 9, 2012

i`m sorry but i dont really see she is good lookin i hav seen beterlooki dogs then s is lol

une enorme erreur de kristen.

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 9, 2012

anglais

français

arabe

when you want more of her boyfriend, we told him, that’s all it is not that girl did, liberty is a mother, no additional insults, thank you I think the people who were injured in this case, my support has rob, liberty and the kids, not that bad a girl who had a terrible education
such mother like daughter.
kristen had everything to do is to talk to rob, or liberty, it did not,
this is a coward

aquarius64

Posted at 9:42 AM on September 9, 2012

@jackie g – it’s commented a lot because the media is able find more stuff on Kristen, or give a new angle on what’s been reported. Kristen’s cheating = more hits = more money. Her mess is now noted in her Wikipedia entry. The press will ride this until BD2 and to SWATH 2. Face it, she will never live her bad CHOICE down.

Kristen fan forever

Posted at 9:28 AM on September 9, 2012

Hmmm, this is the puritanical America. Who of you Americans may know what is the situation in the Sanders family! Liberty herself said that it was not good, and she did not do anything to be better. What are you Americans going well, Kristen insult, bully literally. To hug and kiss? huh! Far as I know, Kristen is not married, committed or something? Completely dreading it if it was my child, that would have to endure such media bullying. Imagine if it was your sister, friend, friend? oh America!!

em

Posted at 9:39 AM on September 9, 2012

Liberty NEVER said that about her marriage. Why lie? Kristen looks so bad that you need to lie about Liberty to defend her? Liberty is the one being bullied – and by people like you who don’t know what they’re talking about! Kristen was in a committed relationship. She lived with her boyfriend of 4 years.

jenna...

Posted at 8:36 AM on September 9, 2012

kristen,
make your arrears when you’re in love for real, because you arriverra the same thing that you’ve done a RP
YES KRISTEN? Have you handled, scorn, snub, we your fans and those you have are spotty and cheaters, liars like you!
Liberty is a mother, you were with her on the set, while you smile at him, you had your hand on his pants old husband, how the whole earth forget it?, maybe in 10 years, but the worst c is how you treat RP, you are a disgrace to the profession as an actress, you deserve not RP, you deserve no happiness, but hey I love you more when I look at you I see you with the old, ugh …..
my support goes and rob ross liberty and especially his children, not to you.

d.harris

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 9, 2012

go liberty.am in support of you all the way.you have done nothing except be a friend to ks and she stabs you at the back.do not worry you will be on your feet again.@ susan ,people will call you the same name you call her and will also take away your husband from you.let watch and see how your ks looks like when she reaches libertys age.@ smitty55——–as ugly as she may be to you,she is wearing a.wang ,you what are you wearing?

invité...

Posted at 6:38 AM on September 9, 2012

poor fans KSLUT
from there you jump aun section above, you insult a married woman, scorned, betrayed, a little actress of anything?
liberty ross is a great model, has put many in showbiz, it is not first come, now she is older but has always been very beautiful,
kslut poor fans, do you know why there are so many insults on ks? poor because of you morons, you criticize everyone, it goes ROB, family, friends, acquaintances, and you think it will help your little actress in a 2?
You think all hollywood and the world will forget what it was? AND HOW IT HAS BETRAYED?
HWL and the only site that still speaks of this affair, and frankly there is so many to be kidding, you can not even imagine!
kristen is perhaps another actress (thank you mom and dad) but now the question everyone asks “when she gets a role, she was lying” here’s what we say in America, lol
yes kristen fans (which I was unfortunately too)
insult still up a point you will see that the wheel turns, and then we look to the outside of this situation, we will laugh even more.
I was Team Rob, I am still and I’d still when kristen is gone from our sight!
now is the time to stop insulting anything that has not cursed the name STEWART!
thank you for not deleting my comment, I’m not good in English!
THANKS

susann

Posted at 5:47 AM on September 9, 2012

@Baba…she is an European Supermodel ?? I’m a european but nobody knows her her in Europe.
btw..she looks absolutly ugly with her hairs, like an old nanny….

iva

Posted at 4:01 AM on September 9, 2012

sorry,but kristen look better than her

rufus

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 9, 2012

make sure all kristen haters are good people….never shout their parents or other people…and all tabloids always repeat & repeat the title kristen’s affair or kristen’s scandals…..i think we forgot instead of that mistake we need to repeat & repeat that Jesus Christ died on the cross because of our sins…now you can tell to the our Almighty God that you are different from others because you’re not a sinner…..

tracy

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 9, 2012

To all you nasty people, whom continue to make insults regarding Liberties looks or fame should be ashamed of yourselves! She didn’t ask her husband to go screwing around behind her back with a co- worker, so I cannot understand why you make insulting references toward her? the fame may have come since then but so what! If the paparazzi want to chase her around taking pics then posting them on the web, for people such as yourselves to view…..well good on her for making something out of a bad situation! Her husband isn’t rich and she has to support her children, I would have done exactly the same if I were in her position. I wish her nothing but the best!

smitty55

Posted at 3:08 AM on September 9, 2012

Tracey: There is no need to insult. I am sure that you can make your point without going there. But since you did. In my post I pointed out a few things about Liberty Ross. You are welcome to reject them. Who cares? Not me. I must state, however, yours is a lonely voice in the wind. Everyone knows that it was Liberty Ross who tipped the press. You don’t have to believe that. Again no one cares? She exploited her husband’s situation to gain some notice and get a few gigs. Again, I could care less. But she and the tabloids need to be aware that the public knows what went down. Further, Liberty Ross knew her man and she wanted to shut him down more than anything. Maybe she has succeeded at something. But who cares??

em

Posted at 9:28 AM on September 9, 2012

actually it’s just the hysterical krisbians who believe that crazy conspiracy theory. the rest of us are laughing at your pathetic attempt to transfer blame. your girl messed up. she cheated on Michael, she cheated on Rob. And don’t forget Jake Scott – the other director she had an affair with but got away with it. Robert and Liberty are the ones who were wronged here. Blaming the victim is a sick thing to do.

okay..

Posted at 1:55 PM on September 9, 2012

@smitty55
yes there is no need to insult.but would you say the same who are insulting Liberty or would you advice them not to judge Kstew’s mistake??and “Everyone knows that it was Liberty Ross who tipped the press..” plz tell me who is everyone??becoz i never saw any news in any reliable site or paper or article…

smitty55

Posted at 3:35 AM on September 9, 2012

Tracey: Girl don’t trip. There is no need to insult. I mean, why go there because you have different views of Liberty Ross. But since you did. In my post I merely pointed out a few things about Liberty Ross. You are free to reject them. Who cares? However, Liberty Ross and the tabloids should know the cat is out of the bag. The public is very well aware of how things went down. It is not necessary that you agree. No one cares! Liberty Ross turned on her husband, , tipped the tabloids in exchange to be noticed and get a few gigs. She is headling for E! this weekend and (all) the other tabloids. How does that happen without a deal, magic? . But who care? For the low move she made, I hope she get everything she deserves. A terrible cheating husband is only the start. But who cares?

baba

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 8, 2012

who knows if that sleazebag has any Money, she is a European Supermodel and can make cash to give her children a good life. She made a mistake , it’s a mistake when you get blinded from the man who pretended to take care of you in the good and bad. She look great and good luck

hey

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 8, 2012

whos is Liberty ?
do other articles I didn’t even care to read it

Cori

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 8, 2012

Good for you Liberty. Do the damn thang.

smitty55

Posted at 8:31 PM on September 8, 2012

words matter. I am not a krisbian, but I do have an opinion. I doubt that Liberty or Rupert have a conscience about how this whole thing went down. Why should they? Neither have had any negative press. I am sure that Liberty feels deserving of evertything that has come her way. Of course, it shows the world that she did not have the talent to succeed on her own without planting seeds of destruction. You would have thought that she would have thought a little more of her husband’s career. Liberty is no victim, but merely one who exploits situations to get what she wants. Know what, I hope she gets it all!!!!!

Cori

Posted at 8:38 PM on September 8, 2012

So you can say for certain, or your worldly life experience, that she was a non existent person until this broke. She didn’t work the runways, model for designers, feature in fashion week, attend premieres until a month ago. And you’ve done your research on this? And she deserves to sulk on Bon bons now. Get a clue. She had a career and a life before and she will again. And she’s blabbed so much to the press you just can’t shut her up. And shes trashed Stewart in the media the entire time. Your pointless facts are mean spirited and unfounded. You know nothing of this women for your judgement. Her husband had and an affair with Kristen, that doesn’t mean her life stops.

smitty55

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 8, 2012

Cori. You have your opinion regarding Liberty. So do I. Perhaps she had a career (long ago). The only thing that stands out is that she (all of a sudden) showed up in E! and all the other tabloids at the same time. Two weeks after the scandal broke. Maybe that was magic.
How is she going to walk the red carpet. What has she done to earn that honor. (try nothing). No research necessary. Everyone watched her become an overnight sensation in the tabloids. Were we not suppose to notice that she had done nothing in this country, certainly not in New York or
Hollywood. She is far too old to gain any leverage as a model and definly not an actress. And that’s not even mentioning her lack of talent. I am not being mean about it. What she did was dirty and low down and I smile when I think about the fact that she has to live with it.

jenna

Posted at 9:00 PM on September 8, 2012

smitty55, what you have is an uneducated opinion based on hateful, unfounded gossip. In other words, you’re talking out of your arse.

smitty55

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 8, 2012

Based on your comment, I believe that it is you that lacks education. I have plenty. So, when you grow up, get said education perhaps you will be able to discuss what ever. While I am not intimidated by your use of curse words, I find it offensive that you use them in attempts to convey something you know nothing about. You do not know me little girl, back-off.

veronica

Posted at 8:23 PM on September 8, 2012

he can only work for their children and it, life has still so projects have to demonstrate their ability as an actress and model.
without thinking that took advantage of the scandal to highlight.
not a beautiful woman makes me happy but not for all?

Ella

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 8, 2012

Everyone is moving on Kristen, Rob, Liberty. The only one left is Sanders but I couldn’t careless about him. Good for them all!!! I would have called her a “fame whore” if she was walking around and being photographed by the paparazzi but she is doing her job. Thank god things are starting to look up for them all. Being single suits Rob, Kristen and Liberty.

Jess

Posted at 7:41 PM on September 8, 2012

Sorry but she is not all that pretty. I am no fan of Ms. Stewart she did Rob wrong but she is better looking the this women This chick has man looking features but that being said her husband is no prize either. She is a ugly model.

veronica

Posted at 8:29 PM on September 8, 2012

I agree with you there are more beautiful models and a charisma that attracts attention.

Tina

Posted at 10:22 PM on September 8, 2012

I think that after a nose job, she may be pretty. I agree though: she IS man-looking. I am glad I am not the only one that noticed.

Liz

Posted at 7:22 PM on September 8, 2012

Good for her, see people even she is moving on! The only people not able to let this go, are the idiots thinkig they have a chance with rob. We and yes myself included are too invested in this. I think it’s time to stop pointing fingers because we will never know the truth, and let all the people involved in this scandal alone.. I look at this lady and am glad she’s moving on with her life, and I want the same for Kristen as well. It bothers me when people say kristen deserves all the bad things that people throw at her. No one should wish ill feelings to another human being. As a mother of a little girl I worry that if she were ever to make a mistake she could be crucified the way this actress was. We never know what circumstances life will bring upon us, so next time you say something horrible about this person think about your mom, your grandma, your aunt, your sister, or your friend.

yin

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 8, 2012

hahaha Like clockwork. She’s wearing Alexander Wang, one of the foremost US designers on the scene. What are you wearing, destinee? Old Navy? Liberty has been walking runways for 10 years. She doesn’t need Kristen’s help.

destinee hart

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 8, 2012

EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat is she wearing. and yin she is a famewhore. she getting famous for someone elses mistakes. hows she gonna feel in a couple of years wen her career is over wen she realizes she got famous over KRISTEN STEWART. the KRISTEN STEWART..both her and rupert. she cant get famous on her own so she had her husband destroy a hollywood couples relationship so that she could have her share in the spotlight..HOW PATHETIC SHE IS..LIBERY YOU SUCK!!! KRISTEN STEWART YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND STAY STRONG!!!

aquarius64

Posted at 7:39 PM on September 8, 2012

@destinee – yes, she’s Kristen Stewart, the actress whose claim to fame is fooling around with a married man who was her boss. Kristen Stewart, who at 22, IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER and is not a victim of the CHOICE she made. Kristen Stewart, whose reputation is so low her claim of a non-sexual relationship with the husband is not widely believed (she’s equally as guilty as the scummy spouse); Kristen Stewart, whose devious actions has coined a new phrase in the American lexicon (“trampire”); Kristen Stewart, who is now the butt of jokes and fresh material for stand up comics; Kristen Stewart, whose cheating has now given Mini-Coopers a bad name. Do you really think Liberty or any woman in HW want to be Kristen, a woman who is now perceived in some quarters as willing to sleep with directors, producers and studio heads to get a movie role? Liberty is going back to work and Kristen is struggling to hang on to what fans she has left so her career doesn’t die. Yeah everyone is envious of Kristen now.

Jackie G

Posted at 4:20 AM on September 9, 2012

The same Kristen Stewart you can’t seem to stop talking about on every post, you are obsessed with her like everyone else , she must really affect alll you people who are consumed with her all the time. Besides these sites I noticed today at the market that next weeks mags have nothing about rob and Kristen in it , they are even over it for now . When they showed the BD2 trailer at the VMA I was there and when they showed Kristen attack that cat people were cheering not one boo in the house and when Kevin hart said move on to idiots like you everyone cheered as well, so stop judging her every day, maybe if she committed suicide you would feel she finally paid in full for her indiscretion, and NO I DONT THINK SHE HAD SEX WITH RUPERT! And his wife seems happier now than she did before this happened cause she already had problems with him, now she has movie offers. If the BD2 trailor is any indication of how awesome her being a vampire was. Then people won’t be able to

yin

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 8, 2012

wating for one of the idiot teen krisbians to stumble in here yelling “famewhore” 1 … 2 … 3 …

sgar

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 8, 2012

@ yin, I am sure you won’t have to wait too long, I am sure that my comment will piss a bunch of them off. They think that by calling Kristen all kinds of dirty words, they are going to change our minds. How stupid!