Kristen Stewart: Robert Pattinson Should Love Me For Who I Am

Sat, September 8, 2012 3:42pm EST by 189 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Relationship
FameFlynet

ashley

Posted at 8:33 AM on September 9, 2012

@ DB
WELL SAID DB …am so sick of them trivializing this issue !!

Posted at 8:16 AM on September 9, 2012

They look so pretty together :)

DB

Posted at 8:07 AM on September 9, 2012

Cheating is not some insignificant fault. A fault is more like leaving the toilet seat up or being a bad cook. Please stop trying to make what she did be some insignificant thing. Love and trust go together, cheating tarnishes both. Kristen showed how little she valued Rob or their love when she cheated. She made her choice and will now just have to live with the consequences. In her fans’ minds Rob should just be a doormat and take whatever bad behavior she dishes out to him. Also I am really sick and tired of the Kristen fans trying to insinuate something about Rob to excuse what Kristen did. There is ZERO evidence he has been anything but loving and faithful to her. So stop hurling mud at him, he hasn’t done anything wrong!

Tell me do you use that same unconditional line or just a fault to women battered by their boyfriends/husbands? This is just pure misandry that a man is asked to put up with any betrayal/emotional abuse under the banner of unconditional love or true love.

Leave Rob alone and allow him to put this mess behind him. He deserves a woman who will love him and prove it by remaining faithful. In other words he deserves to find his TRUE LOVE.

Frankie

Posted at 9:55 AM on September 9, 2012

And that’s the problem. People are willing to let her sweep it all under the rug because of who she is. If he’s going to forgive her, he will. If he’s not, he won’t. But expecting him to do so only six weeks after being totally and publicly humiliated before the entire world is completely unreasonable and cruel. And, because of that very thing, unless there were MAJOR extenuating circumstances, I wouldn’t trust her again if I were him. Six weeks is too soon to expect him to be over what happened, even if he’s decided to just give up and move on.

It’s true that what she did isn’t so very different from the rest of Hollywood, but ever since the first Twilight movie she’s made it clear in interview after interview that isn’t who she is. Has she been conning us and Pattinson for four years? Or is it something else? Either way, Stewart needs to explain herself, before people will let her put this terrible mess behind her. Ignoring it isn’t going to make it go away.

She said in an interview that she “wanted life to f**k her over”. Welcome to the NFL, Kristen. Time to explain the gap between who you claimed to be all along, the person in those pictures.

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 12:59 PM on September 9, 2012

Yep good comment

Niks

Posted at 1:14 PM on September 9, 2012

Exactly DB,
Cheating is not easy to forget & forgive…..
one who gets cheated on only that person can understand that pain…
I hope Rob will be fine…….

Hijacker

Posted at 7:47 AM on September 9, 2012

Then the question is can he accept her cheating curve ? Its not for everyone

Pari

Posted at 7:46 AM on September 9, 2012

what a pathetic interview ….Kristen is stammering and so wierd …….no chemistry with Garret as well !!

Lauren

Posted at 5:16 AM on September 9, 2012

Your twisting all the words that rob and Kristen are saying trying to make fake stories out of them I think we should leave them alone and do what they want to do when stuff like this happens it takes time to work out

Fans

Posted at 4:55 AM on September 9, 2012

Are you reading this Rob? Do you still love her at all? What’s stopping you to forgive her mistake and talk to her? Ppl make stupid mistake in life, when it does we learn from it and become a better and wiser person. Hope you give her and you a chance to build a much stronger relationship, make history show ppl you both can overcome the worst. Never give up, true love hard to come by…..

Lucinda McLaren

Posted at 4:41 AM on September 9, 2012

I think the people writing for Hollywood Life are smoking crack.

Demi Robsten

Posted at 6:17 AM on September 9, 2012

haha agree!!

Erin

Posted at 4:39 AM on September 9, 2012

That’s what love about, for the good and bad times. If you only want the easy and good time, you are not fit enough to love at all…. One must love the imperfect side of your partner not only the perfect one. To do so one must be strong enough to make their own decision instead of others opinion that affect the decision. You go girl, you dare to speak your mind… Stay strong, we love you! Hope everything would be on the right track soon.

Gunjan

Posted at 4:29 AM on September 9, 2012

i have never seen some one more nervous in my entire life! constantly moving her leg dat means she was restless and making so many hand gestures imply she was all nervous and dat stammering lol !

Alicia

Posted at 4:04 AM on September 9, 2012

They probably want get back together but unconditional love means you love someone for their faults and all. It depends on the degree of the fault and how much you are willing to work to right the fault whether you end a relationship. If the person really loves the person with fault they could continue the relationship if you have unconditional love for that person and the person at fault will get help to overcome the action that is seperating the two. Example of this are gamblers, drug addiction ,alcoholics and adultry. If the person in fault has remorse for their action and seeks help to stay with their partner and there is a foundation based on unconditional love during the relationship then the relationship could sustain what one partner did (only if they are working to prevent it from happening again). But if a relationship does not have a strong foundation based on unconditional love to start with the first time one partner messes up the other partner will end the relationship for the relationship started out with conditions set that one could not break. No one is perfect. We all make various degrees of mistakes. That might be why there are so many divorces in the world now. Marriages are set up starting out with unstable foundations and rigid expectations and conditions placed on one partner by the other. So many relationships start out with people getting together because of their outside appearances, financial status, or conveniance of having someone around. They don’t really know each other from the inside out and have not taken the time to really get to know the person before they get married. If each person would base their relationship on what the other person is on the inside and having a realtionship based on their good points as well as their bad points would make up a better foundation for a relationship to build on. A solid relationship can’t be held in place if there are strict conditions that one must comply with no matter the circumstance if a rule is bent or broken by one partner the other partner will terminate the relationship. That is why in the marriage vow there is the statement “for better or for worse” which means to me you love the other partner unconditionally in good times and bad times. I have been married for 35 years and if I had placed strict unbending conditions on our marriage without any forgiveness or reasoning of the action when my husband made a mistake I doubt I would have been married for more than two years. There are rough times in every relationship. To make a relationship solid, long lasting, and one formed from the love both partners have for one another each person has to work and love the other enough to forgive their faults and work together to find a solution to make the relationship stronger. I don’t think their relationship was based on the willingness of both partners to build an unconditional love foundation since one set rigid conditions for the other partner before the relationship foundation was completed.

ashley

Posted at 6:41 AM on September 9, 2012

@ Alicia

they were not married firstly ….secondly kristen did not love him as she had an affair with another man ……….so it wud b pointless to salvage the relationship without love on kristens part …so if they r moving on it is for the best .

and lastly does kristen believe in unconditional love or shd Rob be the only one who shd love unconditionally ?

sonam

Posted at 2:28 AM on September 9, 2012

KRISTEN CHEATED ON HIM NOW THEY ARE NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER THATS IT!

pam

Posted at 1:53 AM on September 9, 2012

Lets face it! Their not getting back together its over. End of story.

wayne

Posted at 1:45 AM on September 9, 2012

WTF! Is this one, i mean this title! Robert always love Kristen! If Kristen said that then she’s just like saying “Robert should accept me even do i cheated!

jackie

Posted at 1:37 AM on September 9, 2012

Ok people get off your soap boxes. She is not the only one in Hollywood who has cheated. Look at all the things Ange Jolie has done to Brad Pitt even while she has been with him yet Brad forgave all of Ange’s indiscretions. Meg Ryan with Russell Crowe while she was married to Dennis Quaid, and every other female in Hollywood that has done the same thing. Kristen is not a homewrecker. The sleazeball did that to himself. His stupid wife knew that there was a problem in her marriage long before he did what he did. But she never tried to fix it. How stupid was she. If any other woman knew that her realtionship was in trouble wouldn’t they try to fix it. Wouldn’t they talk about it, get counselling and try to fix it. If not why not. Would they be that stupid. But the Sleazeball has come out smelling like a rose. No-one is bashing him. Maybe he needs to be tarred and feathered and sent back to England where he belongs and take his stupid wife with him. Maybe he needs to have it chopped off. But you know what gets me is the fact that everyone is saying they had sex. But the photos have never proved that and Kristen has said they never did. I would rather believe her than stupid brainless morons who know nothing just what they read. There are numerous pictures of Rob out and about with other women until early hours of the morning while kristen was away filming or doing photos shoots, and it seems to me that Kristen was the one who did all the running to Rob. Not Rob running to Kristen. Rob did not visit Kristen on the set of SWATH all the time only once when she would not answer her phone for 2 days. Even when she hurt herself he did not go running. She even went running to Vancouver when there were quite a few photos of Rob and Cailin Cronenberg out and about until early hours of the morning. Caitlin was always hanging around the filming site waiting for Rob to finish shooting everyday.Does this not mean that Kristen loved Rob by running to him. But still this means nothing according to people. So was this not cheating on Kristen. Even when the story broke that he was getting in on with Ashley Greene in his hotel room in Paris during BD1. Ashley has never come out and said it wasn’t true. Kristen was upset about this story and she confronted Rob about it and he told her it wasn’t true. She gave him the benefit of the doubt. Is this not cheating on Kristen. So yes she was sad in Toronto, and love does know no boundaries. It was a once off indiscretion. I don’t think Kristen would ever do it again because if she did she would know it would be over between her and Rob forever. It really gets me how people can think they are so perfect. No-one is perfect and eveyone has made mistakes in their life. But because she is famous it is spread all over the world. She is trying to fix it, and Rob needs to listen to what she is saying and talk to her. If he doesn’t talk to her how can he get the answers he wants.

Terri

Posted at 4:52 AM on September 9, 2012

Fantastic reasoning Jackie. They both have made mistakes like so many in Hollywood have. I don’t think they need to get back together for Rob’s actions show me he could never love her unconditionally and that is not sustaining love in a long term happy relationship. You can’t put strict rigid conditions on a relationship without giving the other person a chance to correct their fault or listening to the circumstances that might have made them do what they did. It takes two to work on a relationship and I am afraid Kristen would be doing all the work and giving when it came to this relationship for she has defended Rob when any indiscretions of his came up in the media. I don’t see him giving her a chance to explain hers. She needs to find someone who will love her unconditionally without placing conditions on her to maintain the relationship. Rob never really loved her for he has shown that numerous times with his actions over the years through his lack of support and respect. A real, long lasting, happy relationship is built on unconditional love, respect, support, forgiveness, communication,trust and a lot of work. I am surprised that if Rob’s parents have a solid marriage they have not talked to him about the makeup of a lasting happy relationship where both people in the relationship are content not just one. I asked my husband what would he do if I cheated on him and his response was that he would talk to me to find out why, how far it went and did I love the other man. Then he would talk to the other person in fault to find out why he persued me. We have been married for 27 years. He would weigh his decision to continue or end the marriage based on my remorse and willingness to get help. I don’t see Rob doing this. He puts his pride before his love and a stable relstionship is not based on pride. Kristen needs to forget about him and find someone who will unconditionally love her.

Ally Azi Smiley

Posted at 1:18 AM on September 9, 2012

IF YOU ASK ME-YES kristen!! speak! your world isn’t over and maybe this had to happen… we are put in constant situations only to overcome them… you have said many times that you DO NOT like the spot light. well girlie maybe this is just for you to be able to give yourself a chance and overcome this fear that holds you back and hurts you so deeply.. I KNOW you probably will never read this but if you ever hear advice i hope is from a person who knows another, who was told by someone who read this post that… – i know it hurts but you need to hurt to heal. you need to fall to rise and you need to break to be able to appreciate yourself as a whole. -best of luck =)

Ya Kooks

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 9, 2012

I agree with Amber too. And ya know…. you fools that are bashing are just making yourselves look stupid. Like psychos!

Renee

Posted at 12:36 AM on September 9, 2012

Has anyone ever heard the phrase, “Nobody is perfect”? I wish everyone would lay off Rob and Kristen. It is nobody’s business but their own. Rob if you by some chance read this, please listen to your heart and head. Don’t listen to the haters. People make mistakes all the time. I hope you can forgive Kristen. Here is why: If you love her and she is truly sorry, it will work out for you guys. When my husband and I were still engaged, he had a temporary lapse in judgement. He came to me and told me. I was so upset, like I am sure you were. I threw my ring at him and ran off. I was sooo hurt. I had been with him almost 4 years. I was planning to spend the rest of my life with him. I moved back to NY after I broke up with him. I was starting a new life. I thought of him often and I dreamed of him almost every night, it was about 6 months later and then I got a letter from him. At the end of the letter, he asked me to call him, I did. We talked for a while and slowly got back together. Do you know that was almost 27 years ago. I married him about a year after we got back together and I do not regret it one bit. I realized that one stupid mistake could have wiped out a lifetime of happiness and I chose to forgive and forget. We have 2 wonderful kids and we are a very happy family!

Amber

Posted at 12:21 AM on September 9, 2012

I agree with Johnny below. It’s their love life, everyone has done something they are not proud of. Maybe she has truly realized what she will be losing now. One thing is for sure…people need to get a grip and quit obsessing.

Frankie

Posted at 11:50 PM on September 8, 2012

I’m sorry, but the question is amusing. Pattinson should love her for what she is? Just who would that be? The shameless strumpet who betrayed him in public with a clearly inferior man in front of the entire planet, just three weeks after admitting to a journalist that she wanted his babies? Or the poor young woman with a couple of obvious loose screws who spilled bedroom secrets to the same aforementioned journalist? Or the strong, quiet, bluntly honest girl he first fell in love with, who was none of the above? Will the real Kristen Stewart please stand up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rachel

Posted at 11:38 PM on September 8, 2012

I hope that isn’t what she’s implying. If she expects him to love her enough to forgive her for cheating, then she should love him enough never to cheat – too bad she doesn’t. Also, everyone seems to be projecting emotions onto Kristen Stewart. She didn’t get choked up in the interview; that’s how she always talks. It’s like she constantly suffers from verbal constipation. There’s actually a video on youtube of a woman impersonating Kristen Stewart and it’s ridiculous how accurately the actress portrays her. It’s actually shame the impersonator isn’t famous – she’s got far more talent than Stewart ever will.

mary

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 8, 2012

I totally agree.

johnny

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 8, 2012

ahh yes more hypocrites to the slaughter below apperently were walking amongst jesus cuase apperently everyone below is without sin righttttttt!!!!

Marion Tweeny

Posted at 11:59 PM on September 8, 2012

But that’s totally conflicting! Because Jesus FORGAVE the prostitute!!! And he said, “Who condemns you?” She replies, “No one. They’re gone.” He answered, “Then neither do I.”

johnny

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 9, 2012

damn i think i just proved a point here now i know im very good at getting responses

Dee Man

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 8, 2012

Kristen Stewart has made herself a home wrecker, and is not special in the eyes of her fans anymore.

She has made herself into a common cheap little Hollywood WHORE who has lost a man who adored her, was loyal to her and would have married her.

Kristen Stewart will fade with age like every other little trashy Hollywood starlet, she is young now, but with age, her films will fail and Hollywood will kick her to the curb.

She could have spent her life happily ever after with Robert Pattinson, but instead of showing him the same loyalty that he showed her, she blatently betrayed him, and now she is reaping the harsh consequences of her thoughtless cruel and heartless actions. And she certainly deserves it; however what she does NOT deserve is a man like Robert Pattinson.

He should dump her and find himself a woman who truly loves him; not one that is sorry only because she was caught with her grubby little hand in the cookie jar. If she had not been caught being unfaithful to Robert Pattinson, she would never have told him and she would have continued to carry out her sick love affair with a married man who has fathered two children.

It is better that Robert Pattinson found out now what kind of woman Kristen Stewart really is, instead of finding out later after he would have married her. Kristen Stewart is nothing more than a cheap little tramp.

heknowsme

Posted at 11:21 PM on September 8, 2012

she is going to outgrow him anyway..without her…he would have nothing lol

Marion Tweeny

Posted at 12:04 AM on September 9, 2012

the “SAME LOYALTY THAT HE SHOWED HER”???? My gosh, he’s cheated on her at least 14 times per the rag mags (among them Megan Fox, Ashley Greene, Emilie de Ravine and a few unknowns). Besides, Meg Ryan, LeAnne Rhimes, Jaylo, Madonna – all cheaters who were MARRIED and I don’t remember THEM being raked over the coals like unmarried Kristen is! Google it and read for yourself.

Marion Tweeny

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 9, 2012

And someone help me here: WHY wasn’t ROBERT raked over the coals for his indiscrepancies? Is it that he’s just so CUTE and charming that eveyone lets it slide? Equal treatment should have been applied here. He’s been sleeping around on her when she was out of town for years.

Shut it!

Posted at 1:36 AM on September 9, 2012

Oh you fools not everything you read in mags is gospel truth! Robert has Quoted many times about loyalty in relationships and he also said when he wants to be in a relationship it is 100% is there photo evidence of him with his pants down! Or being caught in a compromising way? No there isn’t! He may be walking along side someone or talking! Big friggin deal! Good grief you people really are weirdo’s!

Monique

Posted at 5:28 AM on September 9, 2012

Marion, Nothing works when you try to use common sense or deductive reasoning on those who are to small minded to realize Rob is not a God who does no wrong. They will say there are no pictures and they are right that there are no pictures in mags. because he went to hotel rooms or the girl’s house were a photographer could not enter but only could get arriving and leaving shots. There are several pictures of him coming out of hotel rooms in the early morning hours when he is not registered at the hotel and there are videos of him leaving bars with girls to arrive back to his apartment, home or hotel with the girl he left the bar with 6 or more hours prior. The other pictures were probably purchased by Nick so all they had to print were the sightings, which have been many over the years. You can’t get his fans to use deductive reasoning so don’t get upset just hope he moves on to someone else. What comes around goes around and Rob knows he is not innocent either. Don’t waste your energy on those fans who idolize and obsess over Rob for in their mind he will always be perfect and worthy of sainthood.

@monique

Posted at 8:35 AM on September 9, 2012

Baloney..put a link to that gossip bs on here….I am more a Kristen fan, but Rob doesn’t deserve that either…..

yep

Posted at 8:16 AM on September 9, 2012

I’m not a big fan of Rob..but those are rumors…no proof….I like Kristen but she really really really screwed up everything…and Rob has the right to either forgive[with many rules] or let her go…

RavenHaven

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 16, 2012

It’s funny how a psychologist can see all you “haters” words just translate so obviously into “IM SO JEALOUS OF KRISTEN AND I HOPE SHE NEVER GETS AROUND ANY MAN I MIGHT EVER HAVE BECAUSE I KNOW HE WOULD DROP ME LIKE A HOT POTATO FOR HER!!!”

mvk

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 8, 2012

If Kristen wanted Rob to love her for who she was than she should have warned him that she was a cheat and a lier before they started getting serious. Don’t make a fool out of him after they have been living together for a few years.

Dee Man

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 8, 2012

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!! KS IS A LIAR AND CHEAT WHY SHOULD R.P. LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS BECAUSE ALL SHE REALLY IS ( AS R.P. NOW KNOWS ) IS A SELFISH TRAMP!!!!!!!

Renee

Posted at 12:39 AM on September 9, 2012

He has cheated on her before, (not that 2 wrongs make it right) But why are you raking Kristen over the coals for her one indiscretion?

Daisy Kenyon

Posted at 10:02 PM on September 8, 2012

All I know is that Garrett Hedlund is really hot.

Shut it!

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 9, 2012

Yes he is and If I were Kursten Dunst, I would be questioning him about Kristen! They had been seen out and about whilst filming On The Road, and Kursten wasn’t there! Kristen was probably practicing her scenes with Garrett to perfect them LOL!