Kristen Stewart: Robert Pattinson Should Love Me For Who I Am

Sat, September 8, 2012 3:42pm EDT by 189 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Relationship
FameFlynet

dn

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 8, 2012

I just read an article that after angrano broke with her because she cheated on him too she did the same thing she wore angrano clothes and souvenir that he had given to her so it’s kind an ultimatum she gives to her boyfriends like saying (look I’m going to be hanging on you for such amount of time if you dont react by then I moving along) so that is my interpration on her wearing Robs clothes, ring and other presents she is making look like if you dont come back to me you are the bad guy like she had done nothing wrong slut trampire.
Another think people she looks skinney because she is working out for a movie (cali) she has not drop out of it her PR people want you to beleieve that she has drop out of the movie just to pitty her I’m telling you she is ruthless

Eowyn

Posted at 3:36 AM on September 9, 2012

But why does it bother you so much? Just wondering?

no break up

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 8, 2012

“We’re going to be fine” is future about promo. In order to avoid speculation, she continues and makes the following remark: “we are totally fine”. That is a drastic to the point stament. We( Rob and I) are (right now) totally (complete, absolute not in between,shaky,undecided, wishful thinking )fine.

yep

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 8, 2012

No she is just saying that to calm the storm……I think she has had enough…she has been begging for forgiveness for 6 weeks now..and Rob says no…so……she’s going to stop soon and get on with her life….

therese

Posted at 8:49 PM on September 8, 2012

i believe robert states he is unable to forgive kristen, but what about your flirting and not to mention on justin bieber, boat, you have made mistakes too, you need to forgive her and i think she should be at premiere for breaking dawn 2 she deserves to be there whether you or cast members think so

patti

Posted at 7:54 PM on September 8, 2012

I thought that HL advised Rob’s sister to butt out of his life, but here is HL advising Rob to take Kristen back. Why should he? She cheated on him. Those photos will always be in his mind. It’s better for him to move on. As for her, she cheated, so she has to lie in the bed she laid.

Eowyn

Posted at 7:15 PM on September 8, 2012

Hi, I think cheating is bad, but famous or not, I feel uncomfortable with the name calling & hate, & as a victim of bullying, think that’s wrong, (Rob & Liberty entitled to send the hate though). Why are there such strong reactions/emotions from people, who are strangers really? And for so long? I don’t understand? Other famous people have done this kind of thing, but I’ve never seen a backlash of this intensity before. Why is that? I mean, actors want to make movie to entertain us, but buying the ticket doesn’t give us access to their private lives, they shouldn’t have to sell their souls. Lot’s of A Listers try & retain some privacy, (some do it better than others), even having to resort to moving to France. It’s sad that hate comments are targetted at all 4 involved. Someone explain this reaction to me, (please without swearing, & getting at me) Thanks :)

Ellie

Posted at 7:49 PM on September 8, 2012

Think some people may have got caught up in the Bella/Edward love story, & the actors have personified them, & this scandal has touched their hearts, so they feel betrayed? Maybe some people have suffered from an act of cheating, or personally witnessed the aftermath?, (although that wouldn’t explain why they are targeting hate just at Stewart, when there are so many others who have done this). Maybe it’s because they don’t like the actress, & it’s the perfect opportunity to kick her while she’s down, & relish herself destruction? Not sure I understand the reason people have started slating Pattinson though?? I must admit, I think some of the comments are really cruel & nasty, they don’t sound like decent civilised human beings. But who am I to judge-I don’t know them!

Mia

Posted at 7:04 PM on September 8, 2012

If someone messes up in their PERSONAL life, (celebrity or not-they are still human beings), should we be teaching our children that they can gang up on that individual like a pack of rabid dogs. Swear, persecute, & BULLY someone for wrong (not criminal), choices in their PRIVATE life. No one knows anything about them apart from what they want you to know. Stewart has not injured the public & the media. I dislike cheaters, but I wouldn’t debase myself to sink so low & perpetuate this sustained, insane vilification, with abusive language, under the guise of “giving an opinion”. Hopefully civilised young adults will see both the wrong in cheating, & the wrong in public persecution, (if they have been given the right values). My opinion on the scandal- hope the victims pain is short lived, hope the guilty learn a hard lesson, & hope they make the right decision that makes them happiest. Puritanical morals are ugly.

patti

Posted at 7:56 PM on September 8, 2012

It has nothing to do with puritanical morals, just with honesty. You say that you dislike cheaters but you are defending one.

Mia

Posted at 3:32 AM on September 9, 2012

Can’t you read? I’m not defending her actions-she was cruel & selfish, no argument. the photos don’t lie. I am condeming the hatred, from strangers who don’t know her & base their ‘opinions’ on unsupported media stories. I’ve just got the capacity to try & understand how it would feel if it was someone I loved or cared about who was being attacked in this way.

Sam

Posted at 6:56 PM on September 8, 2012

Cheating is not a fault you bunch of idiots..

Ellie

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 8, 2012

Hi Sam, what do you mean? Sorry, I don’tundertand your comment :)

Sue

Posted at 6:55 PM on September 8, 2012

A person cheating is not a fault you bunch of idiots..

patti

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 8, 2012

It’s a choice she made, voluntarily. She knew what she was doing. Not feeling sorry for the skank.

invité...

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 8, 2012

I can accept cheating KS but not the way she cheated, especially for not having warned PR out what was in the papers, its representatives and the representatives of RS defendants were yesterday, KS would could prevent RP, but not with him she went to a concert, how this girl you thought she manage this situation? RPa took everything in us with the figure and then never forgiveness, it’s over for me and my shame I must admit, I’m a guy and I admired him very much, but my KS so disappointed, I could no longer see it the same way and other guys agree with me, we were ready to go see the film OTR, torn tickets to 15 people!
this actress is going to forget and move on to other talented finest actrices1000fois it!

so what

Posted at 6:44 PM on September 8, 2012

“We’re going to be fine. We’re totally fine from kristen stewart ask on promoting BD with Rob hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha take that hollywood lies

Maxx

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 8, 2012

“…She was just so able to understand that if she loved someone, then she loved them for everything they were…”

Basically Kristen’s saying: “When I love you, I expect you to love me for everything I am. Even when I betray your trust and humiliate you by cheating on you with somebody else. But that won’t happen, unless I get caught.”

If this is honestly something Kristen wished she had as a personality trait — or anyone else for that matter — then she has a couple of screws loose.

good golly

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 8, 2012

Yes ..heheh..I have always thought that….she’s got some issues for sure…not right in the head….if it was her getting cheated on ..lol…what then haha…she’s like weird

tracygee is not amused

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 8, 2012

Kristen said about Rob. “We’re gonna be fine. We’re totally fine.” It was Washington Post.

totally fine

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 8, 2012

un mec..

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 8, 2012

kristen syewart never be marked for all the evil which was a rob to a insults rob the family, his friends, and you people here you should be ashamed to ask that RP must forgive him, she betrayed her friend , it does not count? to the world that does not count? HWL on here, you are abnormal ask such a thing and I’m a guy, I will never forgive him what it did, and I hope that Pattinson will do the same
He lived without it and live better without it, too, is wrong girl; such mother, like daughter, ugh.
pathétics you are, you mess rp and his family, but that does not change anything, because it marked the cattle, a ho has more hollywood!
kristen one day one day, you’ll see what it’s like to be hurt and betrayed, this is what I wish you
and HWL? you are paid by the representatives of KS, shame on you too;

forget about it

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 8, 2012

HL, you ate still riding the wave of hate against Rob? Ridiculous. I think Rob Pattinson did love Kristen for who she was.

therese

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 8, 2012

kristen, you look great, so pretty, so glad you have a new house, i know you will love it. just wanted to tell you to show your appearance at breaking dawn premiere in november whether anyone want you there or not, you are the star of the show actually and owe it to your fans to be there, all cast members including rob should accept you and respect you. just arrive looking good as you always do and smile big.

Marion Tweeny

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 9, 2012

HERE, HERE!!!!

good golly

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 8, 2012

Well I revisited those nasty pictures just recently and it is easy to say “Forgive her Robert, get over it”….but if it were the one you loved and trusted with all your heart..it would be very difficult..I wonder if Kristen would be forgiving if Robert were caught in pictures having dry humping sex in broad day light with one of his co-stars..then coming back home and acting like everything is honky dory….Kristen Stewart in this video when asked what do you have similar to Marylou, was stumbling over her words because when your on the other side of being cheated on it’s not ok to be a tramp. You could see her reluctance to condone Marylou’s actions…as her own has caused enormous pain to the man she says she loved and many others…..The movie On the Road is a “Glamorization of deviant behavior”…simple as that…..We all have to wonder ..why would Robert want Kristen back? She must stop her endless flirting with men, if she hopes to rebuild trust from Robert. Become more wholesome and less of a tramp.

jun

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 8, 2012

This is a stamp in kristen’s forehead that will never go away until someone will top it!

jun

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 8, 2012

Ya someone who won’t open his computer and remember this cheating when they have a little argument

Yeya

Posted at 4:36 PM on September 8, 2012

Robert thank you for gave your support at Stand Up 2 Cancer,
yesterday night , we love you!
You have a BIG HEART!
We are support you always!

Moishe

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 8, 2012

Come on Rib Pattinson stop the foolishness, Kristen made a mistake yes but she finally realized that she loves you with all her heart , we all make mistakes so if you truly love her give her a second chance and take her back, what if you had been the one to cheat on her and got caught huh we’re not perfect Rob Pattinson we all make mistakes

joette

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 8, 2012

Garretts HOT,theres a strong man for you.The thing about Kristen is she has so much to say,and her thoughts r going 90 miles a minute in her head,but all seems to come out as mixed up.Take a word of advice Kristen,take a deep breath think about what you want to say before you speak.Sometimes less is more.you get so wrapped up in ur parts,this is what makes u a great actor,theres no holding back,because u read the scrip as well as the book,this is a dedicated actress,the older u get the greater u will become.I have watch u girl grow up,u r one of a kind.I am glad u r aren’t with Robert anymore now u can spread ur wings and fly,experience all there is out there with out being tied down,Not saying that I mean sleep with every tom dick and harry,just experience life without being obligated to one person,u r to young for that.I know ur hurt right now,believe me u wil get over it,and b a bit more wiser and better for it,Let Robert do Robert he jus wants to b free to b a horn dog,u don’t want a man like that,you need a man THAT DOESN’T THINK WITH THE WRONG HEAD,BELIEVE THAT THAT ISN’T ROBERT> Robert is new to Fame,and wallows in it like a kid in a candy store,he’ll be burned out before he’s 30,and hopefully not infected with a sexual diseased,or hung up with alcohol and drugs,someone will popping out his dna before long and it won’t be anyone he wants to be with the rest of his life,but Robert is gonna have to learn the hard way.His lesson is gonna be much harder than the one u just learned.

movieland is a difficult place to survive in

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 8, 2012

Joette–you are so wrong. Nothing is as easy as you make it sound. Both KS and RP LOST weight and look terrible because of it. This incident will take a long time to forget. The most important thing is how they handle it. Kristen wants to movies, but has a hard time with promotion and appearances. Hopefully, she will grow out of that. There is no need to bash either of them.

guest

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 8, 2012

youre brain cell are dead.stop trashing Rob anything that comes from you are just plain stupi

what happened

Posted at 9:29 PM on September 8, 2012

Kristen must have done some crappy things to Rob P., he must be real tired of all the crap, and that is partly why he is keeping his distance.

Tina

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 8, 2012

The only people still talking about this is Robs hags who hate her and have always hated her. HW peeps do not care they see this every day just different stars HW is a playground for the stars they all cheat weather they get cought or not they all do it. Kristen and Rob have moved on and so has everyone but Robs hags who wii forever hate her because she had Rob for 3 Years. As for the photos of her and Rupert on the net no one cares but again the haters they are not even that bad some kissing pics fully clothed. There are much more pics worse then hers on there. Again no one will care but you haters who even though you say your not jealous of a 22 yr old who has everything you are because you can not stop talking about her.

P

Posted at 5:08 PM on September 8, 2012

Hey Tina, the only people who support kslag are the sad slappers who think cheating on their other halves is fine and the ‘norm’. Sound like you? LOL,

Eowyn

Posted at 6:49 PM on September 8, 2012

Hi, I think cheating is bad, but famous or not, I feel uncomfortable with the name calling & hate, & as a victim of bullying, think that’s wrong, (Rob entitled to send the hate though). Why are there such strong reactions from people? And for so long? I don’t understand? Other famous people have done this kind of think, but I’ve never seen a backlash of this intensity before. Someone explain it to me, (please without swearing, & getting at me) Thanks :)

Guest

Posted at 4:08 PM on September 8, 2012

She seems to confuse love with lust. Two very different things…

love

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 8, 2012

It’s possible to give another chance if you really love the person, i know this can happen coz i know a person got cheated on to her husband but she’s willing to forgive and take him back because thats how she really loves him.