MTV VMAs Worst Dressed 2012 — Nicki Minaj & More

Fri, September 7, 2012 11:45am EST by 7 Comments
Getty

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 17, 2012

I like nicki minaj outfit and I like her hat thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess
pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 13, 2012

Why is nicki minaj fighting mariah carey? thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink
2012 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 3:42 PM on October 6, 2012

I love nicki minaj becuse she is so pretty and I love her hair and I like her outfits and I like
her songs and I am the biggest fan of hers thankyou from Sarah aimen cotton candy princess
pink

Susan

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 12, 2012

Nicki always looks stupid, She gets on my nerves. So phony and such a wanna be. She gets her hands on some money and go crazy. No one really knows what she looks like without all of the butt implants, the make up and all of the fake hair. Looks like a clown.

brenda

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 12, 2012

I agree. I wished Lil Kim was still on her game. Now that a real rapper. And I hope she didn’t diss Rihanna at the VMAs because she can’t touch her. She has a long way to go before she needs to be dissing anyone and whose idea was it to make her a judge on American Idol, she hasn’t been in the game long enough to be judging whose got talent.

Lama

Posted at 1:10 PM on September 9, 2012

Taylor looked amazing in the VMA’S and her style was amazing too

anon123

Posted at 10:15 AM on September 8, 2012

Nicole, you should be fired! Emma Watson looked flawless! I notice Katy Perry isn’t here? Also, your hate for Harry Potter is apparent every day!