Kristen Stewart: Fans Cheer & Forgive Her At Toronto Film Festival

Fri, September 7, 2012 9:11am EDT by 25 Comments
Kristen Stewart Toronto Film Festival
Courtesy of Twitter, Getty

johnny

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 8, 2012

how does it feel to know everything you do in life will be insignificant god i love ghandi wise man wise man

robstenisunbroken

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 8, 2012

What the hell??? What’s there to forgive?? She didn’t do ANYTHING to us. People need to move on already.

Live and Let Live ;)

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 7, 2012

I love that the haters are coming out in full swing. I swear they are more obsessed with her then her fans are. I mean the haters comment on every article on the internet. It’s hilarious to see them take time to write paragraphs on how much they hate a person they will never talk to or get to know. Gosh i love those haters.

denice

Posted at 8:49 PM on September 7, 2012

she dose not need your’s or my forgiveness she did nothing to us. we or the crazy twilight fans need to but out hers and robs personal life. if you like there movies then go see them if you don’t then get on with lifes and stay out of theres

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 7, 2012

You KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this breakup scandal. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. They make money by making fun of Twilight and stalk our favorite actors because they have no respect for it despite ALL the money it has poured into it. We SHOULD put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blog”.

Pari

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 7, 2012

@elaine
they were together for 4 years …so he knows he will not miss much so he is moving on i guess !1

rubert sanders is hot

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 7, 2012

what a bunch of sad loosers to go and support a cheat and a slag
she is a WHORE ppl wake up

Elaine Aitken

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 7, 2012

I absolutely agree with Ingrid. Life is too short…..It would be a shame if Robert wantёd to get back with her but didn,t because of some principle he had. All things should be considered in their own right. They could get back together and find it just wasn,t the same anymore…but at least they have tried….and Rob wouldn,t always wonder “what if…”. or having regrets. That’s always the worst…look at what it is doing to Kirsten. Regarding the comment about Kirsten having sex with R S ..don,t forget that it was never confirmed…at least play fair. Fanatical haters give me the creeps.

Ingrid

Posted at 10:38 AM on September 7, 2012

Is Robert blind when he watch the news and see Kristen…..she is in such pain and a shame about the mistake she made.
Come on Rob forgive the girl before its to late life is to short for being unforgiven.
Everybody make mistakes and I bet you made a few your selve in the past.
Nobody is perfect not even you Robert Pattinson.

Are you for real?!

Posted at 10:52 AM on September 7, 2012

Sleeping with a married man who’s wife is your friend IS NOT A MISTAKE. My god, are people that stupid! Yes you are I suppose, very sad world we live in.

kim chiu

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 7, 2012

Why johny deep he cheated to his wife and why ashton kutcher cheated to?if you man its ok to doing that things?answer pls?sorry my english

bbbbb

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 7, 2012

Hi edyta Kristen is more or let just say totally idiot than Robert. Hate my comment who cares? Freedom of speech right? Go defend Kristen all you want but you cant stop people to bash her not all.

kim

Posted at 10:50 AM on September 7, 2012

Lol,.

Edyta

Posted at 10:28 AM on September 7, 2012

Rbert Pattison is total idiot let meet him her before it too late

d.harris

Posted at 10:13 AM on September 7, 2012

what make this situation become like this is because it happened while the world watched.other cheating mostly happen without people knowing ,only hearing it.so hers became like a wild fire.it will slow but it will definitely take a while.forgive her yes but ,—-iam not one of those that advocates taking her back . i will not do it myself ;so i will not tell someone to do what i will not do in that circumstance.

Wow that's lame!

Posted at 9:45 AM on September 7, 2012

She can wear all the things that Rob gave her but that won’t make him come back, he knows better.
Now he knows the real Kristen and he’s staying away from her. That said a lot!
She said that she is only for the sake of make good movies what a bunch of crap. Lol! If she wanted to do that, why she did The snow with movie??? I can’t say Twilight becasue it begans at independent movie.
For me, she is fake as an 3 dollars bill.
Oh! And she looks like a broom with a curtain over, and the hair??? Her stylist must hate her big time!!!
But yeah, people say that she looks AMAZING. Other times she has seen better.Lol!!! Get real people if you said you love her don’t feed her that bunch of crap and adviser to fired her stylist and hired some one that really be by her side no mater what.
Shame on all her fans for tell her that she looks great! Lol!
And don’t hate me because you know is true… :D
And I don’t forgive her because… She did nothing to me!!!… That I’m aware of… Lol!!! That question is the dumbest of all times!!!

sgar

Posted at 9:57 AM on September 7, 2012

@ the lame one, What did Kristen do to you, you are one sorry “B”. You can tell us your opinion but we can’t say Kristen looks beautifu. You are full of hatred, jealousy and very envious of Kristen.
Just admit it!

Team Kristen

Posted at 9:39 AM on September 7, 2012

Ummm I don’ t think she needs our forgiveness…..we were not dating her…why do you have to bring this “scandal” into every headline you write???? True Fans of Kristen’s work don’t care to extreme’s about her private life, we love her work and enjoy her movies, because that is what actors do, they want to tell a story and make an entertaining piece of film/theatre whatever.(and make money). People should take notice of what’s happening under their own roof, rather than what’s happening under others, that’s celebrities, your neighbours, co workers or whoever…People need to respect other people’s privacy, and stop being such nosy parkers….

annisa

Posted at 9:39 AM on September 7, 2012

All human made mistake and all have sin,right ?I never agree with cheating. But I forgive her,,she got the lesson from that..I hope she will be more adult and more wise..!!best wish for u kristen,,go girl.!

Are you for real?!

Posted at 10:40 AM on September 7, 2012

@annisa well that’s nice of you to forgive her! But she was not sleeping with you husband or cheating on you with another man was she, so your comment is pointless.

Jen

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 7, 2012

Wow she looked great. I was not able to check it last night but she looks good i love that her hair is long. Looking forward to seeing this come Dec.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:31 AM on September 7, 2012

Thankfully no incidents. Fans cheered, but she did get heckled there, a detail you left out HL. Take my comment out and you prove my point.

JS

Posted at 9:40 AM on September 7, 2012

She got heckled on before this happend. For the past 5 years his fans have heckled her this is nothing new she has always been a strong person and this will only make Khmer stronger. Kristen has many fans who will always support her and she has some of Rob normal sane fans that will support her she messed up she is human mistakes happen no one is perfect . People need to remember that these are real people they are not perfect like their characters they play in movies. I am happy for her she will be more then fine.

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 7, 2012

Yeah, I have. I was cheated on and it took me a little while but I forgave my ex-bf. Plus, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t messed up in their life, including myself. It’s time we all move on and let these people get back to their lives. Don’t let this be another Brad-Angelina-Jennifer mess that keeps going and going.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 7, 2012

This is going to drag on until Breaking Dawn 2 and SWATH 2.