Kristen Stewart Reveals Why People Hate Her

Fri, September 7, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 44 Comments
Kristen Stewart Elle Canada
Courtesy of 'ELLE' Canada

Frenchy

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 8, 2012

You are gifted and beautiful kris. Don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. If they do….just smile back and know that they are just pain jealous!gGod bless you

robert pattinson

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 8, 2012

kristen you are clinically insane lol…..

dida

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 8, 2012

Kristen I hold my fingers crossed that you have mastered it with Robert and everything finally solve one kind of errors as very definitely do not expect a return to yourself because you are both very very good :) love is love

ldsaecp

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 8, 2012

If this is Kristen which I don’t think this is her, First of all you should not cheat. Secondly its not his fault that you did. To me this doesn’t sound like her. Unless someone is setting her up on this. If you love him do not cheat. You both are good person. I have been praying that you two will stay together forever and they will get back together and work things out. Why can they be friends. Maybe one day they will get back together.

ldsaecp

Posted at 11:13 AM on September 8, 2012

And also I will pray for you and Rob. Hope I will get answers that I needed. You guys should watch the old reruns of Seven of heaven and One Tree Hill. Sounds like more like you.

Kristen

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 8, 2012

dear fans
i want to thank you for all your support .
u guys r amazing ….u hv the most amazing brains in the world becoz u r the only one who can understand my feelings …..u see ….ok i cheated but u see i love rob ..u r the only people who believe me …sob sob sob ( crying !!!)
u see i still wear his clothes sob sob sob
he does not want me back …why doesnt he understand that so what that if i was making out with another man ….its no big deal people do it all the time i love him …i love him
i said i am sorry …didnt i ….isnt it enough i said sorry
sob sob sob
but u guys u understand cheating is no big deal …i did nothing wrong
its his fault …he does not love me he doesnt want me back whats his problem …. he is a douche bag , he is spineless , he is weak
everything is his fault !people hate me ….its his fault
what did i do ….nothing …..after all i am 22 …i am just small child…am still learning ….when he the spineless fool is so old he shd hv more sense ….he is 26 …
the guys shd forgive and forget ….like i did ….i kind of just forgot about him when i was with Rupert …..tee hee tee hee ….i am just a small child ….but u see i said sorry Rob ….
I can forget about u but u cant …..why dont u protect me ….u r spineless u dont love me .
any way sorry my dear fans for the rant i like talking to u …only u understand me and support me forever thank you !!!

miriam menzies

Posted at 7:54 PM on September 8, 2012

kristen everything will be fine .I know that you were wrong for cheating on rob,but if he really loves you he will forgive you.I am praying for the both of you.everyday .I check the new everyday to see if rob, and are back together.I am a big fan of you and rob.I was in that situation before so i no how rob,feel.If he does not want you back that his lost,but he will regret it for the rest of his life.I know that he loves you alot but his friends are telling him what to do,he should not listen to anyone because at the end what matters to him is you.have fate in god and he will make everything ok.your# 1 fan call in you need advice 347-251-1557.we are here for you.I believe that he will come around soon.

sgar

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 8, 2012

@desy, you are so right haters may hate themselves. I have tried to understand how someone can be so full of hate. But you hit the nail on the head, the underlying problem may be that haters hate themselves and therefore they hate people who are more successful than they are.

kristen to Rob

Posted at 6:06 AM on September 8, 2012

I will never stop
Will continue to understand
Still thinking
When should force
Or bleed for you
Whatever it is provided that
Trying accepted

And you just have to accept
And no need to understand
And not have to think
Just need to know
I breathe for you
So stay here
And began to accept

reff:
Try to understand
All this searching for the meaning
Forever is not it stop
want feeling
Longing to one
Let the time that separates

Try

Lulilly

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 8, 2012

Makes absolutely no sense…try again in English.

miriam menzies

Posted at 8:20 PM on September 8, 2012

some people are rude to you kristen. people makes mistakes and god forgives us so why is rob,not ready to forgives you.he may need more time.I can,t believe that he stayed away from you this long.I saw his sisters comments that if rob,takes you back they are going to kill him.That robs,decision to make not there.Iknow that you hurt their brother and they feel bad for him.

desy

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 8, 2012

haters is hater no need a reason, maybe they hate themself to huek

Geeny

Posted at 5:27 AM on September 8, 2012

No Kristen we don’t hate you, or love you. You’re just so not interesting. For 5 yrs the world saw you as Bella (though you’re a terrible actress) and we’ve seen you through the loving eyes of your bf- Rob. Now when the Twilight saga is almost over and you cheated on Rob, there’s nothing more that you can do to attract the public attention. So enjoy your last moments of fame and be gone.

Giselle Heartz♥ (@HeartziRAWR)

Posted at 11:07 PM on September 7, 2012

She has a cat named Max/Jella

niken

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 7, 2012

Maybe she should get, like, a speech course or somethin, i dont know dude, what ever

sgar

Posted at 9:34 AM on September 8, 2012

And, you need to learn to write one sentence, at least. Spelling would help you, too.

johnny

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 7, 2012

wow shes saying she like dogs not cats i can see why she isnt hinting at anything HL and if she was that means she like badguys

Rosi amiguis

Posted at 5:20 PM on September 7, 2012

KS nobody hates you,
It is an incorrect persepcion on your person,
more scans because not pleasing to yourself,
or is the reason why persives than others
you are not nice.
That do you to scoring in a book for 30 days, which
you do every day, with whom you speak, with whom ries, etc.
at the end of the 30 days, re-read your annotations,
and discover which is the reason for this perception of yours.
And review the way of looking at people, you wonder what you find

Best regards!

Lulilly

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 8, 2012

Makes no sense or you are drunk try again in English thanks

HEY

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 7, 2012

Love that top she has on in this picture :)

J

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 7, 2012

“I absolutely love it so much”- well she better find something else to do for living, cuz she sucks as an actress.And maybe by “socially awkward” she means that she’s spiteful, arrogant hoe.

Lulilly

Posted at 12:58 PM on September 8, 2012

I agree sorry but she cannot act and dropped out of school at like 14 so that may explain a lot. I still think she has some severe mental health issues. Sorry but it really looks like it.

olivia

Posted at 3:59 PM on September 7, 2012

I LOVE LOVE KRISTEN STEWART AND SHE IS BECOMING MORE COMFORTABLE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA FROM MOVIES-TO MAGAZINE’S-TOO PRESS TOURS ETC AND SHE IS HERSELF THAT IS ONE OF THE REASON’S WHY I LOVE HER AS ACTRESS-STYLE ICON,A WOMAN

Pamela

Posted at 3:31 PM on September 7, 2012

I’m a dog person too. I also care about cats. Most dog and cat lovers care about both, no need for “taking sides”. I have owned a couple of cats, they are soooooooooo independent. My male cat was very affectionate, but the female, only when she felt like it. Too funny. Dogs on the other hand are totally dependent on their owner, much more work, but they give much more in return. They are the most loyal of all animals, and until you own a dog, you can’t even begin to know the joy and pleasure they can give back. A girlfriend of mine, whom I’ve known for over 20 years, has always had cats. She finally got a dog, and she now understands the hype! They love…unconditionally. My opinion, Dogs are the Best!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s a great joke for cat and dog owners: This couple went on vacation for a week. They left out 7 days food for the cat, and 7 days food for the dog. When they returned, the cat greets them: “how ya doing, have a good trip?” – and the dog greets them: “where have you been? I’ve been starving for 6 days!”

By the way, wolves are dogs! Dogs of the wild! I protect wolves by signing petitions, if you really love wolves Tina, please sign the petitions, as each State keeps changing the ruling, and taking the wolves off the endangered species list. Giving the hunters (murderers), their blood thirsty days of fun. Now that’s pathetic!

Peace and Love to All.

Ronnie

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 7, 2012

She loves cats. She even said shes a crazy cat lady. What is she talking about????

Ann

Posted at 5:16 PM on September 7, 2012

She talking about ‘I’m an attention seeker’ Rob said on an interview with Josh -the same guy who interview Kristen- that he prefer dogs because only psychopaths prefer cats. Here’s the thing she has a cat which she loves ‘dearly’ she’s a cat person and she’s also a psychopath.

Ann

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 7, 2012

I meant she’s an attention seeker or attention hoe whichever is fine

ldsaecp

Posted at 2:41 PM on September 7, 2012

If Rob hates her then everyone hates too. Kinda follow his example.

Abby

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 7, 2012

Obviously you don’t pay attention in her interviews people. She LOVES cats! she’s had her cat for many years . She talks about him all the time! Wow & you call yourselfs fans & reporters.

Wow that's lame!

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 7, 2012

I’m going to quote one of my favorites movies:
“If she only had a brain”

sgar

Posted at 2:39 PM on September 7, 2012

I would like to have her brain and have the money she has earned. What have you done with your brain?

Daisy Kenyon

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 7, 2012

She is socially awkward as you put it Hollywood life and she doesn’t fit into a box and that is one HUGE reason people like her. Because there are 1000s of beautiful actresses that are all alike.

Tina

Posted at 2:03 PM on September 7, 2012

She and I would not get along: I am a “cat person” and I do not like cheaters. Plus, I am not into talking with someone that young. I,too, am socially awkward, very much so, but I was extremely put off with her saying she is not a cat person. However, her openness, and brutal honesty, ( on some things,she was fake about being honest and having values,) i like that about her.

cold

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 7, 2012

is that Liberty

R Thomas Pattinson

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 7, 2012

Robert Pattinson Interview with Josh Horovitz on MTV First
Josh – puppies or kittens?
Rob -puppies..uff only sociopaths like kittens.

Therefore Kristen is a DOG person…
Get it!!!!

Tina

Posted at 2:07 PM on September 7, 2012

hey ! @ R Thomas Pattinson :
I resent that ! l
ol, I am not a sociopath! and I am a cat person ! hey, now ! :)
Be nice ! ;)
If it makes you feel better, I love wolves. Not dogs, but I adore wolves. (go figure)