Kristen Stewart: I ‘Obsess’ Over ‘Twilight’

Fri, September 7, 2012 12:59pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kristen Stewart
Courtesy of Elle

Bao Lor

Posted at 2:49 PM on September 8, 2012

I’m not taking sides but everything happen for a reason. There most be some kind of reason for Kristen Stewart to cheat on Rob. Maybe Rob ain’t a gentleman but only for public eye. We don’t really know them well enough to judge them. Esp, Kristen Stewart. Yes they both play their role in Twilight Saga but if you think of it, they were only playing a character. It’s not really their personality people.. :) Leave em’ alone. It’s their life. :)

carron Scott

Posted at 3:50 AM on September 8, 2012

Hi I wonder if either of them read this stuff, well to both. Talk it through you obviously still need each other and you need to get over this. Rob is being hard but it is a front because of the hurt he feels because of his love. she is desperately holding on to any part of rob she can, teddy’s T shirts shoes clothes even twilight. I really hope you can talk and get back together and support each other again. Love not easy to find, hold on to it when it comes.

CL

Posted at 4:06 PM on September 7, 2012

I really want/wanted Rob & Kristen to get back together because I think they really need/needed each other to brave the Hollywood life. But if Rob can be such an unforgiving/hard hearted person he is not the man I thought he was. Kstew is 22, and 22 yr olds can be stupid sometimes and not think, I think that sleaze director, whose wife and he have come out of this with name recognition and no backlash. He took total advantage of her and made a name for himself.

The crucifixion is over, leave Kstew to pick up what she has left of her life and move on without the continuous hate feast. Rob could end all of this by just asking people to stop! But he has been made into a Saint over this. Before this incident happened I thought he was down for the count as far as his career was concerned and thanks to Kstew he can do no wrong now. He has four movie projects waiting in the wings, poor boy.

I read the other day that even Angelina Jolie thinks this is a publicity stunt. Maybe this was planned to boost Rob’s career only it has backfired, and is now burning Kristen to death. Do you really think with the “billions” involved that the Twilight Exec. Couldn’t plan something like this to make sure the last Twilight film gets the highest ratings ever? Everyone is hoping to see them reunited, happy and walking down the red carpet together. (Food for thought).

In the end, if this is for real, if Rob really loved Kristen and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, he should be coming to her rescue. If he is so sensitive and really loved her at all he wouldn’t just stand-by and watch this happen to her. Yes, I am really disappointed in his behavior, get over your stupid pride and help your lady, no one is perfect and if she can’t make any mistakes ever maybe she is better off without all the pressure he brings.

I thought the British motto was “stiff upper lip”, but of course if he lifts a finger to help her he will still come out of this smelling like a rose, and stop and think, it does take 2 for a relationship, and maybe he wasn’t keeping up his end of the bargain. The world from now on will always love him and feel sorry for him and Kristen will forever be called a “trampire”.

TRACY123

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 7, 2012

OH, LEAVE HER ALONE! ALL YOU NASTY PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER!! AND TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY SHE CAN’T ACT, HAVE NOT SEEN “PANIC ROOM”, “CAKE EATERS” JUST TO NAME A FEW. JUST WATCHING “CAKE EATERS” RIGHT NOW.
REMEMBER SHE IS OUR “BELLA SWAN”, SHE DESERVES OUR RESPECT, HER PERSONAL BUSINESS IS JUST THAT PERSONAL. ENOUGH ALREADY!!
SHE LOOKS SIMPLY STUNNING IN TORONTO, GLAD TO SEE SHE RECEIVED A GREAT WELCOME BACK!!! TO ROB IF SHE TRULY IS YOUR SOUL MATE THEN FIGHT TO GET HER BACK!!! YOU KNOW KRISTEN LOVES YOU! IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME GO AFTER THAT
RUPERT CREEP!!!!

spunk ransom

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 7, 2012

again her mouth is opened so she can suck any guy off

Woody88

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 7, 2012

Zero evidence that she did anything like that with Rupert. You must be jealous of Rob.

dob

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 7, 2012

I really want to stick a bar of soap in your mouth right now. I think the whole scandal was arranged. Thank God for Ted Casablanca. Regardless the hate needs to stop. I hate what this has done to a once peaceful group of happy fans. If you are who I think you are spunk then I hope things are working out like you planned. From our end things suck in the world of twilight. I guess if you and Kristen are getting what you want out of this then what happens to us doesn’t matter. I thank God everyday for my simple life with my Hubby and kids. I would never want to be a celebrity. I don’t want my kids to ever be celebrities either. Hollywood is such a fake world.

Jackie

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 7, 2012

We know that’s your ultimate wish, ain’t gonna happen

Brittany McTavish