Ellen DeGeneres: Sorry, I’m Not Having Any Kids

Fri, September 7, 2012 4:22pm EST by 44 Comments
Ellen DeGeneres Portia de Rossi
FameFlynet

The hilarious talk show host reiterated that she and wife Portia are not interested in being parents.

Ellen DeGeneres doesn’t know how many times she has to say it, but she does not want to have kids. Seriously, she doesn’t.

And she and wife of four years Portia de Rossi are not looking for a sperm donor or an adoption agency. For real.

“I’ve said it so many times: We are not going to have a child. And (tabloids) say that we’re looking for the right donor,” she told Jay Leno during her Sept. 6 appearance on The Tonight Show.

“I don’t want to have one. I don’t want to have six. I don’t want to have any,” the comedian said. “They’re precious to look at and I love them; we have nieces and I love them very much. [But I] don’t want ‘em.”

OK, we get it. There’s really, truly, no glimmer of hope for a DeGeneres-de Rossi baby.

“People are constantly asking Portia and me if we are going to have children. We thought about it. We love to be around children after they’ve been fed and bathed. But we ultimately decided that we don’t want children of our own. There is far too much glass in our house,” she wrote in her 2001 book Seriously…I’m Kidding.

What a shame. That baby would be the most hilarious child, with some sweet dance moves. In the meantime, we’ll wait for new episodes of her talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show to return.

Cue the violins.

Are YOU sad Ellen and Portia don’t want to have kids HollyMoms?

NBC ]

– Christina Stiehl

More Ellen DeGeneres news:

1. Ellen Degeneres Copies Miley’s Haircut: See The Pic
  2. Ellen DeGeneres Gropes Jennifer Aniston’s Boobs And Butt
  3. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi Show Off Matching Hairdos

Ash

Posted at 5:32 AM on May 29, 2013

Its up to them . The child would of the best looking child ever beacuse of portia stunning looks or Ellen beautiful eyes butbit is up to them if they don’t want one they don’t they want one . They enjoy each other and like what Ellen said she will be with portia to the day she dies . There the best couple ever

Emma Jane Johnston

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 20, 2013

Emma Johnston I like your show Ellen the best I some your heir that why

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 8:39 PM on December 15, 2012

Ellen degerenes and Portia de rossi are coming to my school on Friday the 21 ya know I am so happy about thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink

Ash

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 5, 2012

Ellen and portia your very sweet don’t listen to anyone it’s up to you I hope u read this cause I’m a big fan. Ellen if u read this on your show then I own your reading this anyway my name is Ashna I live in England and once again portia the film was great love u lots

Ash

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 5, 2012

I love Ellen an portia to bits but if they don’t want kids let them be , it’s up to them not anyone one else . By the away portia the film was exelent

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 7:38 PM on December 1, 2012

I love Ellen degerenes I got a letter from Ellen degerenes on my birthday on a august 12 and
I was so happy when I got the um Ellen degerenes and I always read it hello hi bye bye thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 7:39 PM on November 19, 2012

Ellen degeneres and Portia de rossi like love each other all the time and Ellen degerenes and Portia de rossi hold hands all the time too ya know thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 11, 2012

is Portia de rossi is a peace od cake or a car or something that Ellen degerenes like love her wife
so mush and is just a lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol laugh out loud thankyou from sarah aimen cotton
candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 10, 2012

Ellen degerenes send me a letter in the mail box on birthday and Ellen degerenes said to
be kind to one a other to me and Ellen degerens said that she wishes that she could meet me
somday and at the time ELLEN degerenes said to kind to one a other and Ellen degernes
does not have a right to tell me nothing and someone like someone needs to tell Ellen degerens
to stop telling everyone what to do thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 9:01 PM on November 9, 2012

Ellen degerenes looks so funny at the time and Portia de rossi looks a shy and ashamed and Portia de rossi and Ellen degerenes always like and love and Ellen degerenes and Portia de rossi
are so odd at the time thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 8, 2012

I love Ellen degerenes I am biggest fan of hers and Ellen degerenes uh knows that and
I wish I can meet Ellen degerenes in my school and on the Ellen degerenes show one day and I hope that happens ya know and I dream of that every day at night thankyou from sarah aimen
cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 7, 2012

I love Ellen degerenes picture that is on the top and Portia de rossi looks ok too so anyways
Ellen degerenes thanks Portia de rossi for the um twian mark prize thing of whatever and Ellen degerenes said that Portia de rossi is a great wife of Ellen degerenes and Ellen degerenes is not
telling the ture thing Potia de rossi is a great wife of Ellen degerenes and I want to go to the Ellen
degerenes show one day and Ellen degerenes wishes that she can meet me some but I do not
know if is going happen but you I will never know thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 3:19 PM on October 28, 2012

Ellen degerenes is looking the other way and Portia de rossi is smileing in that picture thankyou
from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 27, 2012

Portia de rossi was in a hunted hall way on the Ellen degerenes show and she got scared
and then Portia de rossi got out of there and she said that she hated the um hunted hall way
thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 5:10 PM on October 27, 2012

I saw Portia de rossi on the ellen degerenes show and they were talking about a mocking bird
movie or tv show I do not know thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013