Karrueche Tran: ‘Very Angry’ Over Chris Brown & Rihanna’s VMAs Kiss

Fri, September 7, 2012 9:53pm EDT by 25 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna VMA 2012
Courtesy of MTV

AngelGurl Cherry

Posted at 8:40 PM on December 8, 2012

Dear CHRIS BROWN!

You should not playing around, you have done smth wrong to Rihanna, she was upset and if u really loves her why did you love KT? You shouldnt have play with KT’s heart. WTF I cant forgive you, from now i dont even wants to listen your music. Bcause i dont really know who you are really singing to, to rihanna or to KT ? :LOL

oh if we knew then what we know now...lol

Posted at 10:55 PM on November 21, 2012

LOL!!!! She should have went to the AMA’s with him. Maybe they would still be together….naaaa doubt it. Rihanna is a bit more “woman” than Kae and Chris “ultimately” follows what “little Chris” wants and it looks like that is a sexy Bajan singer whom he already knows in the biblical way lol!!!

Lovers Hell is where I Dwell.

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 9, 2012

The sad truth is that if her did it to her he will do it again. Rhianna should value herself more, if he’s been creeping with her while with Karrueche then he obviously will creep wih someone else while he’s back wih Rih. Women need to value themselves more. Love can be blind if you refuse to see the truth. Although love in Hollywood can just be a big mess in itself. I just hope it works out for all parties. Pain definitely comes with the territory. Only God knows.

TONY

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 24, 2012

CHRIS BROWN IS A PIMP BE MAN ASCK RIANNA 1O MILLIONS ISSUE YOU ARE PIMP

Yumi Fenty

Posted at 4:02 AM on October 4, 2012

Hehehe I love Riri so much and I’m happy Chris and Rihanna together <3

Kishara Nielson (@kisharasnielson)

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 26, 2012

I thought they broke up when chris found out that karrueche was talking to Drake supposedly about business, so when did they get back together?

Julie

Posted at 11:06 AM on September 24, 2012

I think the reason why Karrueche sticks around and puts up with him is because she’ll never be able to have this kind of relationship with somebody so famous. Back then, she was just a little model in LA before she met Chris. Nobody knew about her. And now, she’s famous since she’s dating Chris. And if they ever broke up, her life would never be the same in a different relationship. They would never compare with what she has right now.

Brenda

Posted at 6:59 PM on September 20, 2012

There’s no need for Tran to get mad, she should be use to him doing these kinds of things.

miyoshi

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 11, 2012

id be mad but im not karrueche i dont know how she feels but i know that she sould shut up your not chris’s mom he does what he wants when he wants im happy he kissed riri they belong together so all the people hating on chris saying he beat on her and she still go back to her the need to shut up cause he is a changed man and its riri’s choice not his he still loves her and she still loves him let them be together #teambreezy

Kianna

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 9, 2012

I would be angry too but who gives a fck if Karrueche is mad at Chris cause he’s been doing whatever he want. She shouldnt be mad at him cause she’s da one putting up with it. And if she is this angry she would’ve been broke up with him like that.!

opentohappy

Posted at 8:18 PM on September 8, 2012

I voted yes, if I were her I would be angry BUT, who cares if she is angry?!!! It is written in the stars for Chris and Rihanna to be together—if it lasts or not they have to at least try because they were basically ripped apart—modern day romeo and juliet—-I know I will get hate for that comment but before you start typing think about the concept. Anyway, Karate has got to know that Chris and Rihanna have been slipping around together–she just has to–whether she BELIEVES it or not is another story. Anyway, I love Chris and Rihanna so sorry Karate if you get your heart broken but at least you have time to prepare.

To Chris—you better use extra condoms with Karate because if she is starting to feel desperate she will try anything to hold on tho you—even the OLDEST trick in the book–getting pregnant.

Rihanna and Chris count down began on 9/6/12……

Farryah oria

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 8, 2012

the title sound kind of silly and bs

Heavens Height

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 8, 2012

I would be angry, but at the same time, he was on that yacht with Rihanna in St. Tropez and I’m sure Karrueche didn’t know he would be seeing her there. He went to her BDay party w/o Karrueche. He chilled with Rih and her ppl in NY one day and Karrueche wasn’t there! He recorded BDay Cake w/ Rihanna in the same studio at the same time and Kae wasn’t there! All of this happened this year alone. So I mean, she can only be mad for letting herself get played the fool in public, but it’s not like this was something hidden so well by the two. Karrueche has what every woman has, a woman’s intuition. SHE KNEW! Even when evidence was put on blast on the blogs! Signs have been everywhere! And then over the summer, they ended up in too many places in the country at the same time. I just hope Chris gives Kae a weekly allowance. So at least when it’s over, she doesn’t just leave with the clothes on her back. I give them another year… but Thanksgiving seems like a stretch.

Me

Posted at 1:51 PM on September 8, 2012

I thought you guys said she didnt care. Can you ever get your “sources” straight?

teekay

Posted at 7:48 AM on September 8, 2012

Sure I will be angry not at either rihana or brown but at myself for being such a moron for that long and an idiot for thinking it will not come to this and stupid for thinking chris is some super lover and will be faithful to me

teekay

Posted at 7:47 AM on September 8, 2012

dandy

Posted at 6:01 AM on September 8, 2012

Can’t we just agree that all three of these people are total losers? Although, Brown is by far the biggest loser that ever existed. Don’t hate on each other ladies – hate on Brown.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:23 AM on September 8, 2012

Agreed, Brown should be the target for jerking them around (I don’t mean harm him). And Tran needs to examine herself for allowing herself to be made a fool of all this time.

miyoshi

Posted at 5:47 PM on September 11, 2012

no he is not a loser he is the best male singer every baby rihanna still loves him if it were you you would do the same go to the one you love huh so shut up about chris being a loser

Pia Razon

Posted at 12:58 AM on September 8, 2012

As Karrueche said herself, “LOL”

Mystery

Posted at 12:03 AM on September 8, 2012

I don’t know what’s going on, I’m not with Chris Brown, Karrueche, and Rihanna every second. This could be a whole different story behind closed doors.

JoAnn Taylor Dixson

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 7, 2012

i don’t known them

Bella

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 7, 2012

Honestly, she can’t be angry because she allowed things like that to happen. If he continuously disrespect you in the public, that means he don’t really care about you. I wonder if she has a mother who cares about her because I know if I had a child I would allow her to get disrespected like that in front of the world. I don’t care how secure you’re, there must be a limit. I guess she’ll have enough when he eventually leaves her…who knows

Maxi girl

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 8, 2012

to go back to the the person that physically abuse you , just show what kind of a woman you are RIHANNA…. a woman without self respect with the lowest self esteem .ever.. you are telling all woman that it’s O.K. to be abused and to go back to their abuser ! Rihanna .. you’re the biggest loser ! shame on you !

sally silverman

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 26, 2012

very, very proud of you both… that makes me more happy seeing you two..