‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ VMA Trailer: 25 Pics Of Kristen Stewart In Action

Fri, September 7, 2012 10:07am EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment (3)

Yeya

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 7, 2012

Robert is so handsome, happy, that beautiful vampire!

Rosi amiguis

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 7, 2012

It is a shame that She will not enjoy this presentation,
but everyone who load their stones.

Strawberry

Posted at 12:20 PM on September 7, 2012

@Tina that’s what I’m saying/thinking too. That it’s a publicity(sp) stunt. But you never know what’s true or false. The photographer claims they were all over each other making out. Where’s all those pics. All they took were Kristen and Rupert in an embrace. And who knows if Rob and Kristen were even dating. Maybe she apologized to the world because shes guilty of telling Rob she loves him and doing something else. They never came out and said they’re together. They kept us guessing. Liked the preview for Breaking Dawn Part II it was more Bella than anything.

Great Kristen as vampire

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 7, 2012

People, it looks amazing! I think BD 2 will be the best! yeah yeah ….. can not wait!

rubert sanders is hot

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 7, 2012

the same miserable face in every picture . edward is hot .

Rhonda

Posted at 11:20 AM on September 7, 2012

Awesome job guys. I could not be prouder of you. The trailer is intense Kristen and Rob are stellar; along with the cast and crew. I appreciate the incredible decency you all showed at the VMA’s last night. To bad Kristen wasn’t there due to the fact she is promoting her other movie ” On The Road”! Looking forward to all of them but not as much as the Breaking Dawn Part II Saga. Thank you Steph Meyers for the books and thank you wonderful directors for putting this saga together in such a moving way. I have enjoyed this ride from the beginning. I am praying for Rob and Kristen to let the past go and continue this wonderful journey together…. The sky is the limit…..It is all waithing with millions supporting you. God’s Will be done in your lives………..

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 7, 2012

Um. I thought it was cool. I can separate real life from fiction. They are just actors in a movie that’s designed for entertainment. Yes, I was angry at her betrayal but now I just don’t care. It seems like they’ve all moved on except the media and the public. The real litmus test will be what happens during November-December.

Tina

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 7, 2012

I agree with you on this. It was sooo cool to see her kick ass and to how the backbone,that, for the most part, Bella did not have. Too bad there wasn’t more of Rob in that clip :).

why

Posted at 10:28 AM on September 7, 2012

It was hard to watch and that seriously pisses me off. I’m just a casual twilight/rob/Kristen fan but when I found evlipse on showtime the other night after my kids went to bed even I had to turn it off. I hate that I can’t watch these movies anymore. I can’t imagine what the poor twihards are going through. I don’t think I’m going to be able to see this movie. damnit all that sucks. I do think the scandal was all arranged but that just makes things worse. The saga deserves a better farewell. Anybody else feel like this is all building up to some big annoucement? Why hasn’t anybody said anything? just so sad something so fun had to end in this manner.

Tina

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 7, 2012

@ whyYeah, my hubby thinks this is all a publicity stunt,too,and I am begining to think this as well. I mean, Rob had debuted ths clip, and it was allll about Kristen, and given the recent scandal, if was not publicity stunt, the clip woulda shown more Rob, not Kristin. Since she could not be there, it was awfully nice to show the clip in her absence,instead.
So, yeah, I think this is all a publicty stunt.

Barb

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 10, 2012

Why? Seriously, you have to watch BD2…I too was upset at first, then I realized they are actors,acting in our favorite series,The Twilight Saga. Now when I see Kristen,I realize she is not Bella and Rob is not Edward just by listening to their voices/body language but they gave us Twilight fans a great ride! I would really liked to have believed they were a real couple but life happens. I watched Enchanted today…I wished Patrick Dempsy and Amy Adams were real, that happens when a movie really touches your heart…like Meg Ryan and all her different movies with different actors…they really get you.. Love makes people happy so lets just enjoy this movie and let Kristen and Rob find their own happily ever after with whoever they choose.