Ryan Gosling To Play Christian Grey In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’?

Thu, September 6, 2012 10:54am EST by 53 Comments
Ryan Gosling Christian Grey
FameFlynet

The gorgeous actor might be getting his S&M on very soon as the gorgeous billionaire in the screen adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ — do you think he makes a good Christian?

Ryan Gosling is about to become every girl’s fantasy, again! If you thought you fell head-over-heels for him in The Notebook, get ready to become obsessed with him if he plays Christian Grey in the upcoming flick Fifty Shades of Grey.

A source tells E! that Ryan is the number one choice to play the sex-obsessed Seattle billionaire. The 31-year-old is currently dating Eva Mendes and we wonder if she’s going to be a bit jealous when he has to go into the red room of pain!

The actor has recently said that he is incredibly busy, so how will he have the time to shoot this flick?

“I’ve never booked myself up like this. I used to make a film every year or two. A week after I finished The Place Beyond the Pines, I started on my current film Gangster Squad [with Sean Penn, Josh Brolin and Emma Stone]. We’ll see. I may come to regret it but I just want to be making films right now. The opportunities are so great I don’t want just to be hanging out. I feel like this is the time for me to be productive.”

But it’s still pretty uncertain as to who will play Anastasia Steele, do you have an idea?

[E!]

— Chloe Melas

More Fifty Shades of Grey News:

1. Emma Watson To Star In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey?’
  2. Is ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Leading To A Baby Boom?
  3. Robert Pattinson Wants To ‘Lick The Pages’ Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 6, 2012

Hell nooo. Iam somherhalder needs to playchristian grey. Ryan i love u but u dont pull it off. Ian has that rebellious mischivous look..he will play it right.

Chef

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 6, 2012

Robert Pattison is not the man for this! He does not have a body that will show me sexy pants hanging on his hips. Collin Egglesfield is a great choice and sorry but I like Ryan as a canadite as well he has the eyes and the copper hair and a rocking body!

lena

Posted at 2:26 PM on September 6, 2012

colin …no way !! no one better than Robert pattinson !!

lena

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 6, 2012

matt bomer is a self confessed gay !!

sarah

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 6, 2012

Colin Egglesfield is the only Christian Grey I see :)

Chelle

Posted at 1:42 PM on September 6, 2012

NO WAY on Ryan Gosling. I just googled Henry Cavill and OH YEAH, he is definitely Christian Grey! I thought Matt Bomer at first, but he’s openly gay and sorry but I would be thinking that the whole time if he got the part. It would ruin it for me. Henry Cavill looks like Bomer but manlier!

angels

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 6, 2012

eny one is better then robert patinson lol

karen

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 6, 2012

Christian Grey….Dermont Muloney…dark hair, great eyes, sexy!!!

robsteniloveu

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 6, 2012

no dont ruin this with ryan!!!! Matt Bomer should be Christian Grey

Tami

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 6, 2012

I totally agree!!! Matt Bomer has the look from head to toe to fit Christian Grey. I would not watch the movie if Ryan Gosling played Christian (even tho I LOVE the books)

JJ

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 6, 2012

Ryan Gosling is NOT Christian Grey material, to anyone who has ever read the description of him in the book anyway. The best choice is Henry Cavill, he’s gorgeous, commanding and sexy. I would Yes Sir him anyday. Ian Somerhalder is a close second, but he’s too short and a tad too pretty.

karen

Posted at 1:22 PM on September 6, 2012

NO WAY Ryan Gosling wrong choice!! Julian Mahon is tall dark and handsome with a sex appeal!

what about..

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 6, 2012

Matt Bomer and Alexis bledel…i’ve seen a video in Youtube…that was great…

Sharon

Posted at 1:16 PM on September 6, 2012

Not dark enough too boy next door! Need someone more mysterious and

b

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 6, 2012

eww! he is no christian. i see him more as taylor or as nothing at all.

kick

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 6, 2012

never, he’ll not destroy his career for that Trash

Stephanie

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 6, 2012

In my opinion, Christian Grey needs to be played by Alexander Skarsgard or Ian Somerhalder. Emma Stone as Anastasia. =)

dolly

Posted at 12:28 PM on September 6, 2012

All I can say is IAN SOMERHALDER!!!!!! Are they asleep at the wheel over there??? He is perfect!! Build up some abs & it’s on & crackin! =D

Yeya

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 6, 2012

Wow! Yes!,
I really like the work of Ryan, I’ve seen all of his films, and I’m excited to know that this project is possible with him,
I think he has everything in its favour, greetings!

Lillou

Posted at 12:10 PM on September 6, 2012

Come on folks!!!! I have absolutely nothing against Mr. Gossling. Trust me… he’s mmm…. mmm…. GOOD BUT he does not have the primal draw that Ian does. Ryan is too sweet to play Christian Grey. Christian Grey needs to smolder. He needs to be able to cause knees to buckle, and panting while standing still. Ryan, you are adorable but, you’re just too homeboy to set my pants on fire;)

diane White

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 6, 2012

this is a HORRIBLE choice for Christian Grey
Not the best actor for this
Please reconsider

Lis

Posted at 11:49 AM on September 6, 2012

Robsten is the best for fifty shades of grey

Marina

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 6, 2012

Agree with you guys. He’s very handsome. But he really doesn’t look like a Christian Grey.

ashley

Posted at 11:29 AM on September 6, 2012

no way …he doesnt look like a christian grey .

tapon39

Posted at 11:27 AM on September 6, 2012

Ryan Gosling is no Christian Gray. I thought they wanted a new face for that part. If they want someone well known, they should get Rob Pattinson, he’s the one and only Christan Gray.

rossella

Posted at 1:30 PM on September 6, 2012

i agree when you read fifty shades of grey and the description of christian grey the first man on your mind is robert pattinson. he is the one el james described in the books, the looks, the hair etc

Laura

Posted at 11:25 AM on September 6, 2012

He’s handsome but he doesn’t look like Christian Grey at all …