Rihanna’s Sexy & Raunchy VMA Performance — She Groped Herself

Courtesy Of MTV

yep

Posted at 5:44 PM on September 8, 2012

Illuminati performance

ME

Posted at 9:30 AM on September 7, 2012

DIRTY MEAN PEOPLE GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 6:55 AM on September 7, 2012

” you are really trashy and you suck too katie.

Anik

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 7, 2012

OMG! she was amazing , i had a lot a fun watching her perform. Specially the touchy stuff she did was really sexy and fearless at the same time. She is an amazing artist and she proved it. I love her. She is awesome! ! <3

Setra

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 7, 2012

I loved Rihanna’s performance at the VMA’s! It was definitely one of the best, this performance was different from her usual performances I thought. I went crazy too when she broke into “We Found Love.” This year’s award show will definitely give me and my Dish coworkers a lot to talk about tomorrow. Luckily I recorded it on my Hopper, which I love because when I played the VMA’s back tonight, I was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continue watching on any TV in my house. It was so convenient that I was able to watch while I moved from room to room, with basically no interruption.

Katie

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 6, 2012

Um nasty. Rihanna seems like she just wants to get everyones attention and show off. It’s so weird how she used to be completely different and now she does really trashy things in my opinion and I think she sucks at singing live.