Kristen Stewart Arrives In Toronto Looking So Sad

GSI

looking for dating

Posted at 5:49 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Twilight08

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 7, 2012

Yes she is sad looking in the pictures walking deep in thought either going to an airport or arriving to her destination. At the premiere in Toronto if she was posing alone, she would smile for the cameras. However, if you look closely at the Kirsten Dunst co star premiere shots she was not smiling or looking thrilled to be in the shot. It made me believe that Kirsten may have said something under her breathe to Kristen in order for her to have that reaction in the shots. Actually in one shot Kristen is cutting her eyes w/o a smile in Kirsten’s direction. ?? I’m just reading her body language. Note both have played vampires versus star co-stars Brad Pitt. / Tom Cruise and Robert Pattinson / Taylor Lautner. There maybe a competitive atmosphere between the two. Oh ! Ladies out there defend our love for stuff toys and doll collections. Its not so far off base that Robert would have given her a stuff toy or toys knowing it was something she liked. Kristen has lost weight, she wore her make-up well for the premiere. But, Ladies in the head shots you can see the concealer lightness under her eyes. She has always had dark circles / lines as a young woman, her make-up artist did a good job but most forget when cameras flash, the concealer is seen. Extra foundation should have been used for tht purpose. Will she find peace, rest, and eat properly? Time will tell us all I just its in time depression, loneliness, and sadness is at bay. Then she dealing with her parents break-up too! So much so soon. Lord grant her peace.

TeamRob

Posted at 8:45 PM on September 6, 2012

She got what she deserved for flaunting her cheating ways for the world to see! Take it or leave it

RobinEA

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 6, 2012

Leave her alone she did not gun down a group of kids. She is a single women that necked in a parking lot. Should she have done it, no. She was fully dressed and in full view of the paps. Did she break Rob’s heart, maybe. What she did do was hurt his pride. As for Liberty and the kids it was only Rupert that is to blame. He is the one that cheated on them and if it had not been Kristen I am in no doubt it would have been some other young girl.

Tucker Geels

Posted at 5:37 PM on September 6, 2012

She probably feels safe only talking to little kids. She’s been attacked so much that she will be afraid to risk being rejected. A media report said that Kristen Stewart was searched and hated more times than Casey Anthony the first month of EACH of their headline making events. I hope Rob takes her back, he may already have done so, we don’t know. However, I got a strong feeling he’s moved on. I don’t condone what she did but I dont want to be judged for anything I did at 22 yrs old–for the rest of my life. Kristen if you read this, no one is perfect. Do not expect perfection from yourself nor anyone else. All will be disappointed. People getting on these sites and insulting and degrading you with cruel comments shouldn’t matter to you. If their hearts are that judgmental and mean spirited, you don’t want them in your life. If they’re laughing and making jokes about you for the hopes of a laugh, they are too small to matter. Talk about being a decent human being, they judge you for what you did then show their own hearts by hating you. If they don’t love you when you mess up, they never loved you at all. I hope your mom is keeping you close and protecting you. Got you in my prayers.

STOP

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 6, 2012

OMG PAPPARAZZI U CANT JUST CALL OUT HE KRISTEN DID U KNOW RUPERT WAS MARRIED LIK STFUUUU

JJ

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 6, 2012

You just called her out. Ignorance is bliss.

Michael

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 6, 2012

Lena is a sicko how is it to be so full of hate

olivia

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 6, 2012

SHE DOESNT LOOK GAUNT-JUST SAD AND TIRED

Crazyitalia

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 6, 2012

You know what! If I was there in Toronto I come to support her at the premiere. Even I don’t like what she ‘d done to Rob I ‘ll come to support her. I mean she should not get hatred like this. People are just so crazy.

lena

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 6, 2012

she is smiling …she is shameless hussy and definitely sick for still wearing Rob’s clothes

baby I like it

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 6, 2012

There you are Lena — how is your crazy world today? Why do you care so much about Kristen?