Kristen Stewart Fans Should Support Her At Her ‘On The Road’ Premiere

Thu, September 6, 2012 2:21pm EST by 45 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road Premiere
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Yeah Yeah

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 6, 2012

I saw in my country ODR and i did not like the film, and
Your mistake was so shocking to me,
that when I saw the video of BD2 MTV ,
felt much discomfort to see KS and I felt disenchanted!

K.C.

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 6, 2012

Finally Kristern it time get up meeting front of fans. Be strong and postive always… Keep busy ur mind off!!!

letty

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 6, 2012

lets.. say.. its.. just a mistake.. everyone.. have i mistake. in here life.. lets just give him.. another change.. god always give a change….. i will support u kristen,,. we love u.. forever.. just cheer up..and make smile to everyone..

felicia R.I.

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 6, 2012

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER ANYMORE !! I WOULD NOT SPIT ON HER IF SHE WAS ON FIRE!!! ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!!!

melody

Posted at 8:59 PM on September 6, 2012

CHEER UP KRISTEN….. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE STILL VERY MUCH ABLE AND CAPABLE TO FACE EVERYONE IN YOUR PREMIERE TOURS…..GET RID OF YOUR SAD LOOKS,,,,,,, CHEER UP AND SMILE, COZ THE WORLD WILL ALSO SMILE WITH YOU.

melody

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 6, 2012

I KNOW KRISTEN CAN MAKE IT………WHAT SHE IS SHOWING NOW IS JUST A VERY NORMAL REACTION FROM WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO HER.. SHE IS HUMAN ENOUGH TO ALSO EXPERIENCE SHAME , BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT ” SHE SHOWED THE WORLD THAT SHE REALLY REGRETTED ABOUT IT. AND THIS TIME HER CONSCIENCE IS VERY CLEAR COZ SHE HAD ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR IT. KRISTEN IS REALLY ” REAL AND A TRUE PERSON”…. I APPRECIATE HER FOR BEING SO HUMBLE AND HER GESTURE OF LOOKING SAD ONLY IMPLICATES THAT SHE HAD BEEN SORRY FOR THAT SITUATION. NOBODY IS PERFECT AFTER ALL. EVERYONE COMMITS A MISTAKE AND ALSO INDULGE IN MAKING BAD DECISIONS. SO TO KRISTEN FANS: IT IS NOW HIGH TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD OUR SUPPORT FOR KRISTEN STEWART AND BELIEVES THAT ONE DAY SHE WILL RISE AND SHINE AGAIN. BELIEVE ME!!!!!! I WILL BE AN ALL OUT SUPPORT FOR HER ON THE ROAD AND BD2 FILMS.

krank

Posted at 10:59 AM on September 7, 2012

she was all smiles when Rupert put his leg between hers, exploring her chest and dry humping him…she must miss that, or why would she be sad. Maybe he broke up with her and now she needs to find someone else. Please leave the married guys alone, thanks

noelia

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 6, 2012

Fuerza Kristen!!!!!! sos unica!!!!

Team Kristen

Posted at 8:24 PM on September 6, 2012

I hope Kristen wins an award for On the Road, I think she’s due. It would be a big FU to all the haters

Moishe

Posted at 6:40 PM on September 6, 2012

Poor Kristen, she needs our support now, i was not a fan of neither Rob nor Kristen until now and needless to say I feel terrible for them both, this poor girl needs our support but sad to say she may have lost Rob for good and may never see him again. She will find love again but it will not be same and she knows, what she had with Robert was special, and she will forever live knowing that she ruined it and what an awful feeling that must be, I really feel sorry for her. All we can do right now is hope and especially pray that G-d opens Rob’s heart so he can find a way to forgive her and take her back, there is nothing else we as fans can do but pray for them both

Pat

Posted at 6:20 PM on September 6, 2012

Kristen keep your head up and remember your true fans are backing you no matter what happen. God loves you unconditionaly and keep holding,on, hoping tou have a successful night at the TIFF. Everything will work out for you.,

krank

Posted at 10:59 AM on September 7, 2012

True Fans who support cheating, wow nice fans to have

rock21

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 6, 2012

I think sarah gadon is more sexier and hotter than kristen if you googled her pics your gonna know what im talking and she more down to earth i been watching her interviews and she gave robert a gift that was sweet and when she talks she dosent stutter or gets awkard or gets shy or grabs her hair every 5 seconds and if robert never meet kristen i think robert and sarah would be the hottest couple thwy look good together in cosmopolis and she has a very sexy voice like could seduce you and kristen tries to be sexy she might look sexy on movies because shes a good actress or when shes on a cover of a magazine the make-up,hair,clothes,and they way they pose her for the pic thats what making her look like that.

HappySue

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 6, 2012

I support you Kristen. Hold your head up high, you are not all to blame. We do not know what
happened with Rob either. I love both of you and you both are only human. Hope you get back together but if not, love you both. Love them…

Dragana

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 6, 2012

Kristen, there is no thing which would stop me to always support you, as a person and as a actress, because you are intelligent, brave, unique young women. Be strong and look into future. Dont look back and dont forget: you will find partner who is strong enough to understand, love and deserve you.

guest

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 6, 2012

hoping that deserving boyfriend whoever that be will be treated with love and respect but that would be enough though because she had that with Rob still that didnt stopped her from cheating.she is very itelligent indeed,caught cheating in public in the broad daylight with a married man with children.

guest

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 6, 2012

sorry that Rob is not strong ,understanding and deserving of your love.I dont know what kind of great love Kristen had for Rob that He doesnt deserved.probably cheating ,hurt and publicly humiliating him?

cold

Posted at 11:00 AM on September 7, 2012

till she srews your BF or husband , but you can have a threesome

Eva Richterova

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 6, 2012

I think of you.Eva

Eva Richterova

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 6, 2012

Kristen hold on!I love you.Eva from Pilsen in the Czech Republic

Jean Baker

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 6, 2012

Kristen Stewart 4 ever !!!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 6, 2012

You KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE. Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight TRY to place blame where it is due. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. They make money by making fun of Twilight and stalk our favorite actors because they have no respect for it despite ALL the money it has poured into it. We SHOULD put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blog”.

simply

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 6, 2012

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie…hypocrite

mary

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 6, 2012

Because she will always have my support i admire she is a great actress, i am not one to criticize, she is a young girl it is true that has made a huge mistake but in case we have not used the echo perhaps not that error but there is no perfect person. I am with her until death, you will always have my support and respect.

rock21

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 6, 2012

Im not so thats why im going keep my mouth shut because if i say something yo there baby kristen is going to start a war but you got to understand that every differecton person has there own opinion so nobody knows whats going to happen in torronto i think there going to be fans that are going to support and there will be ppl that are not fans of her because i think in toronto robert has alot of fans so anyway i think does fans are going to be there and you may not know what would happen.

smitty55

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 6, 2012

Word matter. Bonnie, I am sure that you know that it is too late to try to cast any possible light on Kristen, since you have spent weeks trying to destroy her image. Despite all that you have thrown at her, she is still standing. It’s funny how all the ( ) washes off. Kristen has Heart.

eve

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 6, 2012

We are in America, and as Americans we all deserve a chance to correct us, and that makes me very proud. Kristen continues to be less like actress for what he did, is a great actress and deserves my admiration. as a person, she is not perfect, at least it recognizes.

STUPID FAT PIG

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 6, 2012

I LOVE-YOU KRISTEN STEWART WE SUPPORT KRISTEN

lady

Posted at 2:31 PM on September 6, 2012

♥Kristen^^ i always support u my friends too love u so
much takecare urself♡