Kristen Stewart Disses Fans After Robert Pattinson Affair

Thu, September 6, 2012 2:06pm EDT by 47 Comments
Kristen Stewart After Scandal
FameFlynet

Kristen Stewart brushed off a fan when she landed at the Toronto airport on September 5, reports an eyewitness who was at the airport. Keep reading to see what she said and did!

Although Kristen Stewart is usually quiet, she’s been especially guarded since she was caught cheating on Robert Pattinson. When she landed at the Toronto airport yesterday, she didn’t give fans the time of day!

Serena Tung writes the blog Spotted: By Serena and wrote an eyewitness account of Kristen at the Toronto airport. She’s in town to promote her new film On The Road.

Serena was perched at the airport all day, and got pictures with stars like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men and Marion Cotillard from The Dark Knight Rises.

Serena explained there were about 30 autograph hounds, fans and paparazzi that would surround stars as they exited the airport.

She says, “Kristen Stewart snuck out a side entrance while everyone was crowding around Marion Cotillard (celebs sometimes create diversions to help each other get out unnoticed). She apologized to the one fan who wanted a photo with her. The single autograph hound who was smart enough to stay out of the Cotillard scrum was pushed away by K-Stew’s bodyguard.”

Kristen told the October 2012 issue of British Vogue that life under a microscope and being famous isn’t an easy job:

“I know that if you haven’t thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can’t. People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it.”

Are you surprised K-Stew didn’t stop for fans, HollywoodLifers?

Spotted: By Serena

Watch More ENTV Videos!

More K-Stew News:

1. Kristen Stewart Lands In Toronto For Film Festival — Video
  2. Kristen Stewart Arrives In Toronto Looking So Sad
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Message To Robert Pattinson: I Want You Back

Michael

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 6, 2012

what is this crap its all lies. It says SHE APOLOGIZED

robda

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 6, 2012

she was not mean to anyone it was quoted in people mag that a fan wanted a picture and she quietly said id love to but im not suppose to stop, shes doing her job and what she is told, dont spin this around and if you see the video there were I LOVE YOU kristens yelled in the background, so lay off her she probably thought if she looks up while walking the crude comments would start,dont blame her one bit. And yes idiot people who will reply rudely to me for my opinion, I do not condone cheating and what she did was very wrong and she is paying the price so lay off!

nngs

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 6, 2012

People have threathened her life and all of the crazies out there writing all this garbage about her. I don’t blame her one bit. I just hope she stays safe and continues to heal.

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 6, 2012

WHY DON’T THEY JUST LEAVE HER ALONE THEY ALREADY DID WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO BREAK HER PATTINSON UP WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT FROM HER TO SEE HE COMMIT SUICDE WHY ARE THEY STILL FOLLOWING HER AROUND WHAT SHE WEARS ITS NONE OF THEIR CONCERN ALL OF YOU ARE SO PERFECT AND NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE I CAN FEEL HER PAIN WHEN SOMEONE SAY THAT THEY LOVE YOU AND WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON YOU AND FALLS OUT OF LOVE WITH YOU BUT THATS ALRIGHT THE LORD IS ON HER SIDE HE WILL HELP HER KRISTEN KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HONEY AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO YOU STILL HAVE A FEW FAN STILL OUT THEIR I’M ONE OTHEM I STILL LOVE YOU AND I LIKES ALL YOUR MOVIES I LOVE HIM TO FROM WHAT I SEE IS HE PLEASING HIS FAMILY WISHES AND HIS FANS THAT DON’T WANT HIM BACK WITH YOU CAN’T WAITE TO SEE BREAKING DAWN. IWISH THAT HE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND GET IT OVER WITH I DON’T NO WHY HE’S WAITING FOR

rock21

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 6, 2012

How can you say shes amazing and special when you dont even know her do you guy live with her do you know whats she feeling nobody know this girl you guys just feel sorry for this girl she put this innocent fave that says i didnt do anything wrong im the victim and anyway it looks like robert gave her a second chance because of that shirt or it could mean shes desperate for attentiob but i dont but ppl should calm down with this two actors is like if there not together the world is going to end.

Meema

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 6, 2012

She looks the same in every picture. No expression!

Samantha

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 6, 2012

By the way she looks well rested to me- Stop with that BS that she is suffering and still glowing!!!

olivia

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 6, 2012

I DONT BLAME KRISTEN FOR DOING ANY SIGNINGS OR TAKING PICTURES-BECAUSE SOME SO CALLED FANS HAVE BEEN MEAN TO HER-UNLIKE ME WHO HAS BEEN SUPPORTING KRISTEN AND LOVING HER NO MATTER WHAT-BECAUSE SHE IS TALENTED-BEAUTIFUL-SEXY AND ONE HELL OF ACTRESS AND A STRONG WOMAN,WHO ALSO WANTS HER MAN BACK! I LOVE LOVE LOVE KRISTEN STEWART

Rachel

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 6, 2012

There’s a time and place for everything and this clearly isn’t the best time or place to ask Kristen Stewart for an autograph or photo. She’s still nursing a broken heart. And while she gave it to herself and she deserves the grief, people still shouldn’t approach her out of respect. I just know that if I were a celebrity and I was having a rotten day (deserved or otherwise), I’d really hate to be approached by anyone – even a fan. And, what’s more, even if she would’ve been ok with signing one autograph, I’m sure she’s well aware that it could easily escalate to a mob of people wanting autographs.

Wow that's lame!

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 6, 2012

If KStew think that she can fool her fans… Well she is right she can fool HER fans BUT not Rob fans!!! the shirt that she is wearing it isn’t Rob’s!!! Is identical as one of Rob’s. Because think a little… If that shirt was Rob’s it has to be BIGGER in her. The shirt that she is wearing it fits on her, even the neck line fits, if that shirt was Rob’s the neck line would be bigger.
She is only making a fool of her self more than ever… Doesn’t she have pride???

Totally disillusioned

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 6, 2012

The girl needs to go shopping… and who did they hire to scream, “Love you, Kristen” at YYZ. Kristen Stewart has no time for fans unless she has been paid to have time at a premiere or when she was with Rob….and sometimes not even then…example when Rob was filming “Cosmopolis” she waited in the vehicle while he greeted the fans. Pretty sure she sprained her finger from over-use…. and no she has no pride or she wouldn’t have been with RS in the first place….he on the other hand smiles at the papz with a, proud to have nailed the highest-paid actress in Hollywood look, and look guys still have the wedding band to prove it was all bogus. I was never a KS fan but I really thought she was smarter than this…..whatever this is!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 6, 2012

You KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE. Twihards who LOVE Kristen & Robert MORE than Twilight TRY to place blame where it is due. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. They make money by making fun of Twilight and stalk our favorite actors because they have no respect for it despite ALL the money it has poured into it. We SHOULD put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blog”.

sgar

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 6, 2012

@ Pamela, we live in a double standard society. Then, women are the worst, instead of supporting a woman, they turn against her. Young women are abused, violated, kidnapped to become sex slaves, yet the men can do no wrong. It surprises me that as far as women are concerned we are still in the stone age period. How women have behaved against Kristen Stewart is absurd. We live in a very hipocritical society. HAVE MEN COMMENTED AGAINST RUPERT,
OF COURSE NOT! Oh, but the women, they have called Kristen every dirty name they can think of.

I was abused by one of my mom’s brothers when I was about seven or eight years old. I never told anyone for fear that no one would believe me. I did not tell on my uncle until I was in college.
When I finally had the courage to tell my mother what her brother had done to me, my mom’s response was, “your uncle just wanted to know if you were wearing underwear”.
That was my own mother. So, can you imagine Kristen’s situation? The whole world on her shoulders. Oh, but according to the haters, Kristen deserves to be treated badly by everyone. I am praying for Kristen, like if she were my grandaughter. I, only have two grandsons…..

Samantha

Posted at 3:54 PM on September 6, 2012

@Crizo You’re equally bad becuase you’re the audience that reads this website.Talk about KSTew and her Hypocrites Fans.Just please don’t go cheating on your next 4 yr long bf and ask for forgiveness!

crizo

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 6, 2012

My God it is a shame what you people fromHL doing, but i know you have to eat,drink, pay for a car etc…etc.. but you all are so bad people tha is umbeliavabel to hurt people to have food to eat wow that is very, very sad.

Samantha

Posted at 3:41 PM on September 6, 2012

True LU! She never has never will- She is an ungrateful person who got what she wished for. She never liked the media or fans-She only likes making money and cheating on her 4 year bf’s such as Michael and RObert and Rupert lmao!!

Lu

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 6, 2012

She has never shown any appreciation to her fans, why should she do it now?

Team Kristen

Posted at 3:14 PM on September 6, 2012

This is BS, I read somewhere else Celebuzz, that she did take a picture with one fan…She looks awesome :)

Pamela

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 6, 2012

She didn’t ignore the fan, she apologized! That’s acknowledgement, not ignorance. She’s not responsible for the body guard. This is her first time out, let her alone. The more she’s out in the public, the easier it will be for her, as with Rob. He’s more at ease in the public now, and she needs to be given that time too. I’m not a fan of the twilight series, not a fan of TV really, but always a FAN OF LOVE. They have “soul mate love” aspects, lots of them. And they deserve the chance to work it out without ignorant people throwing HATE around and butting in.

And, why no talk of the old adult married man with children who did this to her, & to many other young single girls. OMG, he hasn’t been home since it happened. He’s such the important man, to ignore his wife because he doesn’t want to deal with it. OMG he got caught! Finally! It’s my opinion that, in time, this marriage will end in divorce…because he can’t keep his hands to himself. After all, he wanted to become a Hollywood Director! Sorry for the spiel, but I’m tired of the HATRED being directed at the victim, and not the WOLF!

Tina

Posted at 3:19 PM on September 6, 2012

well said,but they may or may not work it out, I think they will, when the time is right.

angels

Posted at 2:59 PM on September 6, 2012

there are too meny sickos out there who have said they was gonna kill her wot do uwant her to fcukin do hide

V

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 6, 2012

Luv Kristen! Good luck tonight girly!!!

tiki

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 6, 2012

so she didn’t want to sign a piece of paper and that makes her rude? if your ride, and she’s sad and depressed… why would she want any stranger shoving their cameras in her face? besides, stop for one, the rest might notice and BAM! now your surrounded.

lena

Posted at 2:43 PM on September 6, 2012

she is sick and stupid …sick becoz she is wearing Robs clothes and stupid becoz she is dissing fans who r going crazy defending her adultrous act !!here take that fans she doesnt care !!

London

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 6, 2012

no im not surprised she didnt stop. With so many lunatcs out there obsessively hating her for what she does with her private life, id be scared for her. The bodyguards, keep up the good work.

Tina

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 6, 2012

She coulda been a little more politer,but yeah, with all the looney’s out there,I cannot really blame her.

Camila

Posted at 2:15 PM on September 6, 2012

She apologized to the one fan who wanted a photo with her. The single autograph hound who was smart enough to stay out of the Cotillard scrum was pushed away by K-Stew’s bodyguard.”

LOVED IT!
HATE PAPARAZZI
HATE AUTOGRAPH HOUND (WORSE EVER)

Live her alone doing her job!

Daisy Kenyon

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 6, 2012

No her safety at this time is more important than the fans. The fan was being very intrusive,, did you see the photo? it was not the time for fans. body gaurds are freaking serious.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:25 PM on September 6, 2012

@Daisy Kenyon – no, unless that fan was wearing the trampire t-shirt, calling her “Ho White” or showing that she (the fan) is a clear and present threat to her safety (brandishing a weapon), the bodyguard pushing the fan away is bad optics. Even if she issues an apology the damage has been done. This move is going to compared to how Pattinson handled the public. During his Cosmopolis premiere some idiots waved the US issue with the Kristen/Rupert gropefest, asking for his autograph. What did he do? He signed them. He knew blowing them off or blowing up at them would overshadow the movie. Now Kristen’s movie is going to take a back seat to the airport brush off.

London

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 6, 2012

you are aware thet it wasnt Kristen who pushed the fans, it was the bodyguards, which at this point i dont blame them. You dont have to wear a trampire shirt to harm her. Pattinson’s situation is different. I dont think fans are out there to threaten or hurt him physically.

tiki

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 6, 2012

yes… because if someone really wanted to hurt her, they would do it in a trampire shirt. yeah, makes perfect sense *rolls eyes*

aquarius64

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 6, 2012

@Daisy Kenyon – the point is, Stewart needs to start thinking smart; her career is on the line. Yes her safety should be a concern in this current climate but the bodyguard needs to be smarter. The next person the bodyguard shoves may decide to go to court. More bad PR for Stewart.