Kristen Stewart’s Message To Robert Pattinson: I Want You Back

Thu, September 6, 2012 1:34pm EDT by 55 Comments

Ângela maria a filhas secreta e escondida do robert e da kristen

Posted at 7:46 AM on November 17, 2012

Oi kristen:bela Oi robert:eduart Eu consertesa sou a su fã em primeiro lugar viu só eu papai e mamãe Bjs Bjoo…

Ângela maria kristen robert ela é filha deles

Posted at 7:38 AM on November 17, 2012

Oi mamãe oi papai eu estou agora na escola quando eu chegar en casa eu te ligo tá mami Bjs Bjoo

Tra la la

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 8, 2012

If they are meant to get back 2gether, they will. We can speculate all we want and read body language and such, but in the end it’s up to them.

Personally, I think Rob and Kristen should move on. I think the relationship ran it’s course. Something must’ve happened in order for Kristen to cheat, Whether it’s her own issues or something lacking in the relationship, it’s anyone’s guess.

For someone who values their privacy so much, Kristen has sure been the hot topic of media and news for almost 2 months. She screwed up, got caught and has paid dearly. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson.

Emily

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 7, 2012

So I really don’t care about KS wearing Rob’s clothes. But let’s say, theoretically, they got back together. What says KS won’t cheat on him again? Actions speak louder than words.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 10:24 AM on September 7, 2012

wow wow wow dominatrix ah!
mmmmmmmmm

Yeah Yeah

Posted at 9:40 AM on September 7, 2012

KS SO RUDE WAY TO GO TO BE THAT MORE LOVE YOU!
THERE ARE TWO MAGIC WORDS:´ PLEASE AND THANK YOU´,
USE THEM MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE BETTER RESULTS,

aleta

Posted at 2:15 AM on September 7, 2012

Kristen I support you. GOD loves you more than anyone.Keep your faith Rob will be back, how could not when he loves you so!

aleta

Posted at 2:09 AM on September 7, 2012

Robert Please forgive Kristen, don’t let this world rob you of the Love you both shared. I love you both. I do not want to see this break-up between you both. Your TwiMom Aleta

felicia R.I.

Posted at 10:29 PM on September 6, 2012

YOU R SO SAD !!! YOU MAD YOUR BED !!! NOW LIE IN IT!!!!!!

dn

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 6, 2012

don’t be stupid kscrew by wearing Rob shirt she just sent a mesage to Rob and the world that she is not devastated ( IRIE Means in jamaican that all is great) because Rob left her of because of the affair see she is fine all it’s an act on her part she doesnt love Rob so dont let the slut full you

guest

Posted at 7:08 PM on September 6, 2012

rob doesn’t love her. Everything you see on this siite and others are lies. Only Kris and rob know and he doesn’t care about her. He is loving this and enhancing his popularity and his career with this. I never wioul have thought this this of him. Do her a favor and boycott this sight. Go silent like Kristen and do the same with Rob. Let him know you don’t like his treatment of Kristen..

Zelda Balz

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 20, 2012

like you said, only rob and kristen know what’s really going on. dont say that you know that rob doesn’t love her. maybe he does, or maybe he doesn’t. im not being rude, im just saying to listen to yourself. at first, i thought that maybe he was showing her how to make her character better, but then i started seeing more pictures and i accepted the fact that she cheated. everyone makes mistakes. don’t judge someone until you’ve been in their shoes or until you’re perfect, which you’re not. no one is perfect. k? k bye/

mrs.boo

Posted at 6:34 PM on September 6, 2012

i want robert to tell kristen that he still love her and stop hiding the true

Alex

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 6, 2012

I agree wit the anonymous person rob SHOULD take her back. She’s miserable.

big fan of robsten

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 6, 2012

Yes I think you should wear his cloths, I mean why not! you two love each other , this is normal to wear his cloths, I really hope that Rob is happy about this, and I hope that he sees how much you love him, I support you , yeh you have made a mistake, no one is a saint, I wish you both luck and hope to see you with each other again

steph

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 6, 2012

Es cierto engañar a rob no es un error es una decision y ella esta bien grande y sabia lo que hacia definitivamente necesita ayuda psicologica kristen esta muy mal
Yo era fan de kristen y la apoyaba pero despues de lo que hizo se me hace dificil creerle y no puedo seguir siendo fan de ella

anonymous

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 6, 2012

Cheating is NEVER a mistake. It’s a decission you take. so rob don’t believe her….

anonymous

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 6, 2012

Cheating is NEVER a mistake. It’s a decission you take.

Tina

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 6, 2012

Who knows for sure what Rupoop said to Kristin to put her into this situation. She didn’t act like she was enjoying it. The man was in a position to put anyone in that situation. If I were Rob, I’d want to have a sit down.

kate

Posted at 7:30 PM on September 6, 2012

Yeah she likes to wear Rob’s clothes even when she’s not cheating on him. I wonder where his LA Dodgers hat is. Maybe she lent it to Rupert.

True Friend

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 7, 2012

I agree no one ever talks about this rupert guy. he could have thretened her and she felt scared, no one knows
Yes I do belive that they are ment togather Rob and Kristin that is . Rob forgive her and work it out, tell the reporter to bud out and stick their cameras and news adds where the sun don’t shine. I am praying for you guys. Hang in there.