Beyonce Thinks Kim Kardashian Is Trying To Steal Jay-Z’s Fame?

Thu, September 6, 2012 12:29pm EDT by 21 Comments
Beyonce
SplashNews

Lala

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 17, 2013

I don’t know if this story is true, but it wasn’t about Kim so, if it was real Beyonce was right!
Granted, the Kardashians seem a little vain sometimes!

breaking news

Posted at 9:11 AM on February 11, 2013

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to return the favor.I’m attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Tracy

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 2, 2013

You can see that Kim is shameless and pushy… can’t stand people like that and Queen B had every right to put that little sucker in her place. BEYONCE is filled with talent and she is famous for her hard work and talent she has shared with the world. Kim on the other hand is only famous for getting laid by men with status. This entire pregnancy thing is just to have an avenue for her to wiggle her way into Queen B’s life. She would never be where she is now if Kanye wasn’t so desperate to be like Jigga. Blue was conceived in PARIS, next thing I’m hearing Kimye’s baby was conceived in ROME. Beyonce’s first pregnant dress was orange.. Check out Kim’s. Look out for more similarities…

Whatever

Posted at 9:59 AM on September 10, 2012

Its Kimmy’s pr people that are putting out fake stories to keep her relevant.

Lurch Humphries

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 9, 2012

As far as I’m concerned both of these women are talentless…..Beyonce cannot carry a tune….have u ever heard her live…it’s pitiful!
…..autotone baby….Kim is just a self absorbed piece of trash…..who cannot be trusted….remember her father was a lawyer…need I say more?

emrys

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 8, 2012

I don’t really think its kim’s fault bt she should jst leave
Them ad mind her business

Aria

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 7, 2012

I’m on Beyoncé’s side. Kim’s just a jobless famous fan of people who seeks attention a lot and I hate it.

dez

Posted at 7:12 PM on September 7, 2012

I think Beyonce is just jealous of kim because beyonce dosent have a forehead she has a FIVE HEAD!!!! tee hee

Kim IS Dumb

Posted at 12:09 PM on September 7, 2012

TEAM BEYONCE!!! ENOUGH SAID.

Shelly

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 6, 2012

Kim probably was. Kim is on her way to the exit door and she need new material.

People see noting different from her. Same thing over and over. Take pics of me entering a building, leaving a building, looking over my shoulder so you can take pics of my big padded butt, bikini pics every day, me and my dummy of the month dressed alike, dressed in corresponding colors, pics of me with my mouth hanging slightly open and eyes wide, which I guess to some is sexy…you get the idea. You try to avoid her and she pops up in your face with something else boring…….GO AWAY FOR GOOD!!!!

grayhairedoldlady

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 6, 2012

people don’t like kim, for the same reason people don’t like A. Jolie, thet are both sneaky.

Rhonda

Posted at 3:28 PM on September 6, 2012

I have not had the opportunity to read about either lately but i would stand by my man any day!

ME

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 6, 2012

THIS IS A KARDASHIAN STORY. KIM AND JONATHAN PUT THIS OUT IN THE MEDIA!

KIM IS PISSED BECAUSE BEY WOULD NOT LET HER USE HER TO EXTEND HER 5 MINUTES OF FAME.

TEAM BEYONCE ALL DAY!!!

Blah Blah Blah

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 6, 2012

Don’t care about Kim or Beyonce relationship or lack thereof. @Nikki, Kim always need a man to stay relevant as she has nothing new to say. aside from peddling her wares Kim doesn’t have much of a personality. It is the same question being asked of her year in year out. Who are you dating? Do you want family, kids etc? She always manages to come up with the same trite response.

RC

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 6, 2012

RadarOnline is a gossip rag. They make up stories and this site will post fabricated stories. This is all made up.

Um Jammer Lammer

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 6, 2012

Your all stupid! Until you hear Beyonce properly state she hates Kim Kardashian…. then you can start to gossip about it.

Nikki

Posted at 1:27 PM on September 6, 2012

I’m not on any damn side because this is all bullsh*t. If Kim wanted to meet Ron Howard all she has to do is have her Mom call him up, or Ryan Seacrest for that matter. People are so stupid to believe this crap. Kim K and her family are very well connected in Hollywood, everyone from her Mother , her Dad and Bruce have long standing ties in Hollywood and if they wan too they can use those connections. I don’t know when people are going to understand that Kim does not need BEYONCE, KANYE or JAY Z to get ahead or to get attention, and in reality Beyonce is just as much a fame whore as Kim is so I don’t get the Beyonce worship. This is a load of crap.

Pat

Posted at 12:47 PM on September 6, 2012

Why do all of you people allow the Satan Worshipper BEYONCE to fool you. Kim is beautiful and Beyonce envy her a whole lot. Chill out Beyonce and give Kim a chance. Rember you try to fool around with Kayne West. Go find Ble Ivey’s Mom as you are not real

OhPlease

Posted at 2:58 PM on September 6, 2012

If we want to talk about the Satan crap then lets look at it – Who is famous without having any talent, not doing one thing for anyone other than herself, making a complete sham out of marriage and intimacy and using a sextape to launch her fame and fortune? Who has absolutley nothing to offer and is inexpicably famous. Who’s mother presides over a sham Church?

Robert

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 8, 2012

Pat! before you make any more comments. Pleases go back to school and learn grammer! or at least re-read before you hit the enter button!

LegalQ

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 17, 2013

Grammar is spelled wrong. You both need to go back to school. Why waste your time conversing about people who have millions. This is how they stay on television and famous