Nina Dobrev: I’m In No Rush To Marry Ian Somerhalder

Wed, September 5, 2012 4:40pm EDT by 52 Comments
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Wedding
FameFlynet

marina

Posted at 9:52 AM on October 31, 2012

both of u are perfect for each other.take your time if you guys have….i love u both so much..i always wanted you guys to be together..

shimti

Posted at 2:58 AM on October 31, 2012

i love u nina n ian….u two were amazing n vampire diaries …u both r really perfct fr ech othr..lov to c u gettin.married nytm

Ricky

Posted at 12:54 PM on October 27, 2012

Nina you not a married so what problem. Ian is not parfact of you. And my master mind think your marriage problum to my ans : NO
My say : NO marriage with Ian oky bay ………..

jen

Posted at 9:51 AM on October 27, 2012

They are so better than Rob and Kristen. Love them both they deserve each other :)

NIANFOREVER

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 14, 2012

she might not be in a rush but hes like 33 HIS biological clock is ticking, if he were to have kids this year, he would be 51-52 by the time his kid graduated from high school and nina would be 41, Im not saying they have to have kids Im just saying if this is a really serious relationship and somewhere in the future they might get married, and maybe sometime after that theyre going to have kids, well time is running out. the age different sort of makes it difficult for me to believe that this relationship is going to last in the next 5-10 years after vampire diaries is over and is Ian gets the part of christian grey i think there is a strong possibility he might fall for whatever actress plays Ana, because that always seems to happen even when the actors start out in relationships with other people, look at Angelina and Brad in Mr and Mrs smith and look at what happened with the Twilight movies…I am not a hater I love them together but Im being realistic, if in 5-10 years they are still together and are getting ready to have kids then they’ll prove me wrong but I just dont see it, ESPECIALLY if Ian gets the part of Christian Grey :/

isah mae

Posted at 5:56 AM on October 8, 2012

i think nina dobreves discission not to be rush in gettinf married is right…………….lets enjoy our luives first…………..and if ian loves nina he will wait nina to be ready……tama……………………

Emerald

Posted at 9:25 PM on October 7, 2012

i think they should get married but it is no rush its her life let her do what she wants. but i think they are really cute together. i really do

Jo

Posted at 3:49 AM on October 3, 2012

They’re too cute :) i wud rlly like it if they got married, but whatever, its no rush :) They’re perfect for each other.

snow

Posted at 4:28 AM on September 26, 2012

i love both of u . please marry . i love it. please. u two are so cute.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shadia1401

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 12, 2012

I love them both.They’re just too cute<3
What I think is that if they marry,I'll definitely get myself killed:Dbut that's not the point , cuz if they're really in l<3ve there's no need to prove it with a piece of paper

khadeejahsyeda

Posted at 9:00 PM on September 6, 2012

Dome one people! Meet the two of them, you feel complete…you go out or walk with one of them, your breath is stolen… you marry one of them, you have not wasted your life on dating them and you have made the right decision.
I am just sooooo eager to watch the wedding…can’t wait any more! Ian, I swear you have to invite me or I will crush your wedding!
I really think that they should just get married now!
They will be as invisible as air and unwanted as dust, if they don’t get married to each other.
But I swear I never wanted him to be married, because I want him for myself! I am soooo angry that I read this article.
I just don’t get this: at one point all the Ian fans keep saying that if only they were Nina for a day at least, and that if they could steal Ian away from Nina. But look now all the Ian fans are just like: the Nian couple should just literally get married to each other. My question left behind is: Why does the Nina couples’ love affect us all, like a hurricane affecting the environment?

Apart from that, I really want to watch season 4, I love the trailer… I watched it 20 times and still am not fed up of watching it, wish I was one of TVD cast!

Rayne

Posted at 2:00 PM on September 6, 2012

Pretty sure the proposal and the wedding announcement will be sooner than later. Just because they get married it does not mean instant babies, but Ian and Nina would have beautiful children for sure.

d.harris

Posted at 4:58 AM on September 6, 2012

i love nina i hope everything goes well for her.

Laura

Posted at 4:35 AM on September 6, 2012

Katerina

Posted at 2:46 AM on September 6, 2012

I Love Nian! I wish them happiness!

Con

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 5, 2012

I love Nian!Of course -yes!

Tinna

Posted at 6:58 PM on September 5, 2012

West

Posted at 6:29 PM on September 5, 2012

beautiful couple! happiness and love!

Betany

Posted at 6:27 PM on September 5, 2012

love, marriage, children=IAN+NINA

Vikki

Posted at 6:26 PM on September 5, 2012

Nian get married!

Zella

Posted at 6:19 PM on September 5, 2012

destiny

fillip

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 5, 2012

Stop

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 5, 2012

The most beautiful couple in the world!

Astra

Posted at 6:07 PM on September 5, 2012

Vamplovin

Posted at 5:14 PM on September 5, 2012

Nina is so talented, she is a great actress with a big future in acting in front of her. Obviously she and Ian are dating but she is young and great on the vampire diaries but she is way to good an actress to be just on a cw tv show. Ian is great on the vampire diaries. I don’t mean to be mean but pretty sure he will remain on cw shows when diaries is over. He’d make a great cop or detective on there shows. Nina will eventually win an emmy, golden globe and an oscar. She’ll probably marry in her 30’s to a huge movie actor. Can’t wait to see her in Perks

Kandy

Posted at 7:21 PM on September 5, 2012

So Ian isn’t good enough?? Wow….How shallow you sound! Hopefully Nina isn’t like you and recognises someone who is a beautiful human being and would make a wonderful caring husband and father, even if he isn’t the biggest thing to come out of Hollywood.
I’d rather my man be involved in future issues like Ian is setting himself up to be rather than acting. Acting does not last, you are easily replaced by the next big thing.

Vamplovin

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 5, 2012

I didn’t say Ian isn’t good enough. I’m just saying that Ians not known for being a great actor. He’s known for being good looking. Think about it has anyone ever said wow Ian is a great actor, no they do not. People usually say wow Ian is so hot. There is nothing wrong with that he is a good looking guy he’s just not in the same category as someone like NIna, Rob, Jeremy, Tom and so on. Ian’s great for the cw or another tv show.

kougie757

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 5, 2012

Ian? yeah the actor who had a succesful career tv stint on the HIT show Lost, won’t have a career. When TVD’s inital buzz came because of him, yeah good luck with proving that one.

Rahebe

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 9, 2012

U really do sound shallow!Ian is the only reason that I’m trying to be an actress. just because I want to be like him. to play my character like it’s my own life. when he talks I really feel him.I really can see the pain,love,… in his eyes and you say that cliche Nina will have a better future? I love nian and Nina but she is cliche and I personally think that they’re gonna be best couple in the history of Hollywood! they’re both caring and loving and love can be seen in their eyes