Kristen Stewart: Her First Interview Revealed After ‘On The Road’ Premiere?

Wed, September 5, 2012 8:38am EDT by 55 Comments
FameFlynet

bluebird

Posted at 5:56 AM on September 26, 2012

She looks gorgeous but emotionally drained. Can’t believe she’s still sane after all emotional turmoil.

maysie

Posted at 6:45 AM on September 6, 2012

Good on you, Kristen, hold your head up high, ignore all the haters, and look after yourself,
My money is on you, on the road screening should do really well.

melody

Posted at 8:57 PM on September 5, 2012

To Kristen STewart: All i can say is this: MOVE ON, MOVE ON, DONT LET THESE PEOPLE PULL YOUR LIFE AND CAREER DOWN. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP ON THEM AND LET GO OF YOUR STRESSES. YOUR MISTAKE WAS A PAST ONE AND HAVE SHOWED THE WORLD THAT YOUR REAL SORRY ABOUT IT. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOUR FANS ARE STILL THERE FOR YOU…. SO MAKE THE BEST OF YOURSELF NOW A DAYS.. AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT THESE HATERS SAY. GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND MAKE MORE MOVIES WITHOUT ROB….. SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT YOU CAN STILL STAND WITHOUT PATTINSON. YOU ARE PRETTY AND FAMOUS….. DONT WASTE IT!!!!!

jack

Posted at 8:00 PM on September 5, 2012

On second thoughts,she’ll be like Rob was,she’ll avoid all questions about the break-up and fumble a bit with the answers.Rob is still doing that even now.I’m dying to see what she looks like physically.

Rob´s fan

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 5, 2012

Thank you for educating her, thank you for educated, She needed to live to be colloquial ,
THANK YOU!

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 2:22 PM on September 5, 2012

I would die if she said It’s over between us ….I have changed my number I don’t want to hear or see him ever again. There are other men out there that will appreciate me for who I am. He doesn’t want to get back with me ok. Time to put my big girl pants on and move! That’s it no more.

robda

Posted at 1:44 PM on September 5, 2012

kristen looks amazing in this red Reem Acra dress and her face is flawless, you will be real sorry Rpatz if you listen to everyone and not get closure or talk to her about it, either way you will compare everyone to her!

zj

Posted at 1:38 PM on September 5, 2012

God have mercy on those who hate …. Are you a flawless ?… leave her alone … I do not believe that R. wants that his fans so attacking on K.