In her first red carpet event since moving to New York City, Katie will be presenting one of the night’s most prestigious honors. But she’s just one of many fashionable celebs who will be at the event!
Katie Holmes has an amazing fashion sense, so it’s no wonder she will be presenting the Designer of the Year Award to Carolina Herrera at the 9th Annual Style Awards! The event, presented by Penske Media Corporation (PMC), Style Media, and IMG Fashion, will take place at The Stage at Lincoln Center on Sept. 5, with the after party being held at Stone Rose Lounge.
Katie, 33, is just one of the many high-profile celebrities expected to attend the prestigious event.
This year’s categories, winners and presenters include:
- Designer of the Year – Carolina Herrera, award presented by Katie Holmes
- Breakthrough Designer of the Year – Prabal Gurung, award presented by Elettra Wiedemann
- One to Watch (Female) – Katherine McPhee, award presented by Joe Zee
- One to Watch (Male) – Ed Westwick, award presented by Simon Spurr
- Celebrity Stylist of the Year – Christina Ehrlich, award presented by Amy Adams
- Model of the Year – Joan Smalls, award presented by Iman
- Hair Stylist of the Year – Andy Lecompte, award presented by Nicole Richie
- Most Stylish Athlete – Henrik Lundqvist, award presented by Jeff Gordon
- TV Costume Designer of the Year – Jenn Rogien, award presented by Allison Williams
- Accessories Designer of the Year – Reed Krakoff
The 2012 Style Awards will air on the Style Network on Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. EST.
More Style Awards News:
- 2012 Hollywood Style Awards: Everything YOU Need To Know
- 2011 Hollywood Style Awards: A Look Back At The Best Beauty
- 2012 Hollywood Style Awards: Vote For Your Favorites!