Rihanna Disses Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran’s Relationship

Tue, September 4, 2012 4:21pm EDT by 37 Comments
FameFlynet

Ally

Posted at 11:59 PM on September 26, 2012

Chris brown is a player plain and simple. He’s gonna hook up with every woman he wants , & can get, regardless of who he’s dating that’s just him (some men are like that you’d think these girls would realize it by now). Yes men (and women) like this are scum, but the people shouldn’t allow themselves to be treated that way, get some therapy if you seriously can’t help but leave a serial cheater/toxic relationship. If it’s not Karrueche, it’s Rhianna, if it’s not her it’s someone else. Like the saying goes says “sometimes love is just not enough when the road gets tough” (especially when that “love is misguided/one-sided).

nae

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 24, 2012

Dumb hoee I understand she still in love wit him but he likes and loves karrueche I jus knoww he does I’m here all DA way for cb and I could care less for rihanna but I think its sad shes still in love with him when he doesn’t love her!!POINT BLANK PERIOD ITS OVER DUNN DEAL;)

LoveMusic

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 26, 2012

Rihanna and Chris are meant for each other..they look great together and karreuche knows and doesn’t care having leftovers..she doesn’t have money like that and that’s why she will put up with Chris playing her with Rihanna..point blank karreuche knows but doesn’t wanna know! I turned the tv on and that’s all I hear that karreuche is stupid and that Rihanna and Chris will BE GETTING BACK TOGETHER weather she likes it or not..tune in to Wendy Williams she had a lot to say and it’s very TRUE WHAT SHE SAID! Tmz..and many more….karreuche everyone says your a dumb girl..

LoveMusic

Posted at 2:24 PM on September 26, 2012

Karreuche is just a REBOUND CHICK..that’s all..also why would she post TREAT YOUR GIRL RIGHT ON TWITTER? LMFAO

erica

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 18, 2012

I love Rihanna and everything but if she see that Chris and Karrueche are in a relationship then she should be a women and respect their relationship, I just think she should leave him alone, it would make her less of a women if she keeps bothering them but I do understand how Rihanna feels about Chris

brenda

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 16, 2012

Rihanna is a sweet young lady. She was being honest when she said she still loves him. I believe she loves him as a person she knew once as her lover and friend. You can have love for someone and not want to be with them. She said he was her first love. It’s hard to get over your first love. When Rihanna and CB broke up, it was for what he did out of uncontrollable anger. She wasn’t ready for their relationship to end, but it had to and she couldn’t control it. That’s why they never really had real closure. But I think Rihanna is ready to move on with her life. I am glad they are not together because it could have ended worst than it did. I wished the best for them both. And Tran K. is really stupid or just blind. CB does her any kinda old way. If Rihanna would have allowed him to do her that way, they would still be together. Remember she caught him in a lie, that’s what provoked the fight.

Ritsha palmerz Deix

Posted at 6:54 PM on September 16, 2012

Rihanna isn’t Obessed with them @ all, And NO she defintely ain’t talking about their Relationship, yall HL site love to make thing out of Nothing. Rihrih Respect Chris Breezy Relationship other then that Yall is the one who’s Obessed with the Chris Breezy & Kaurreche Relationship. Riri & Cb are just friend it don’t mean she want him back dummy

lebo

Posted at 5:52 AM on September 15, 2012

I thnk Rihanna is so obsed with chris she cnt see how Chris nad Charrue. Looks good 2gether,if Chris wntd 2 b with u Rihanna he would b with u rite knw bt he’s nt, jst accp it gal ur jst a fling thing