Kristen Stewart Admits: I Don’t Know Who I Am After My Affair

Tue, September 4, 2012 9:12pm EDT by 79 Comments
Kristen Stewart British Vogue
Courtesy of Mario Testino/Vogue

Julia

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 5, 2012

just because she is famous and mad a movie with him or shall i say a couple of movies with him does not give people and everyone else the right to judge her no one knows what goes on between closed doors.. there is always two sides to one story and she is young she deserves to end things and be with someone else if she wants.. come on get real who hasn’t been cheated on these days give the girl a break..

Elizabeth52

Posted at 1:16 AM on September 5, 2012

Julia, thank you finally a voice of reason! The girl makes of laugh and cry the least we can due is support her for entertaining us and sharing her gift with the world.

johnny

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 4, 2012

ahh slaves to the media oh how i feel sorry for you do you not know ever hit they get on this post they are getting paid the yare getting paid off of your misrable beliefs grow up

zj

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 4, 2012

@Nik, Nik, Nik…John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
JUDGING A PERSON DOES NOT DEFINE WHO THEY ARE. IT DEFINES WHO YOU ARE……love you only because you are human…and if you will be attacked on this a cruel way, I will also defend you …

Guest

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 5, 2012

@zj you people really kill me using and disrespecting the bible and the scriptures on this site especially since true Christians would not be on this site reading this crap! And no I am not a practicing christian–but even i know what the bible says about being around ungodly environment.

KKSS

Posted at 10:59 PM on September 4, 2012

She became too selfish and began awful acting last 2 years. She is a fake. She need to grow herself.

Elizabeth52

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 4, 2012

I just glad you don’t determine who gets to be in movies and doesn’t. She is the highest pay actress for a reason. You can’t please everyone- I for one hated most John Wane movies but other loved him. As for his personality only his friends really knew him. Just like Kristen we don’t know her and can only enjoy what talent she shares with us. Her person life is not really our concern.

j***c*****

Posted at 5:25 AM on September 5, 2012

rock 21 thank you finally someone like me with a brain

Elizabeth52

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 4, 2012

Dear lordI can’t believe the hateful childish things some of u have said. One you can’t be a home wrecker if the home is already broken. A man like him would have used his power and influence on any actress that he could unfortunately it was a 22 year was put on a peddle stool by million of fans. We all make mistakes those without sin through those stones some day they will come back to smack in you in the face. No one put that high on a peddle stool can stay there long because we are human and we have free will. Only sometimes other can push and bully us to the point that we loose that free will, I truly believe that her director did just that. The cast couch is alive and well in Hollywood no matter who you are. So Kristen If you are out there- which I dought she never blogs or tweets, keep your head up and do what you do best ACT! For all you haters grow up and get a life. And by the way my 1st husband left me for another woman but it was no ones fault but his- he took the vows and cheated on me and her.

Elizabeth52

Posted at 11:22 PM on September 4, 2012

Oh by the way for those who say once a cheater always a cheated it’s not true. My next husband cheated just once we got counseling and worked hard we have been together for 18 years have5 children and 2 grandkids and love each other more now than ever. The problem now a days it is cool to be a player and it’s easier to walk out on a marriage or relationship than stay together and get help. Ask anyone that has been married for long time- marriage or relationships take hard work and perseverance.

mrs.boo

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 4, 2012

i have to ask a question y she had affair with her director

oatmeal44

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 4, 2012

GIRL…..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL…..ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL

Bob Richardson

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 4, 2012

Kristen “doesn’t know who she is”…?

She’s still in the denial stage. She’ll get to acceptance and resignation shortly and realize what she is, is fairly straightforward: a homewrecking slut.

C’est la vie. She should embrace it, and get the party started!!

andramarin

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 4, 2012

the interwie was BEFORE “KISS” (not affair) with RS…….

johnny

Posted at 5:15 PM on September 4, 2012

you know i really hate all these haters what did she honestly ever do to any of you you dont know her why should you play the blame game

clarisse

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 4, 2012

I know who are you. Whore :)

juanita

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 4, 2012

KRISTEN YOU ARA LOOK GO!!!!!! ( GOD BLESS YOU)

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 4, 2012

all you people are heartless i suppose none of you people talking about kristen like that is perfect and never made a mistake god fore bit thank god fore all you perfect people in the world kristen and rob both of you keep your heads up and walk proud on the red carpet

Dave

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 4, 2012

Ugh! Ugly! I wonder what R. Pattinson found in this woman?

Nik

Posted at 3:37 PM on September 4, 2012

2zj
I love my family. I love Rob because he is unique actor and human. And you write so easily about love and hatred that i doubt you really understand what it all about.
Nobody destroying of Kristen except herself.

Ro Meehan

Posted at 3:20 PM on September 4, 2012

I feel Kristen can make it through this. All of these self righteous people that think they have the right to judge her for making a mistake should look at themselves in the mirror. they can’t tell me they have never made a mistake because I would call them a liar. I stand behind Kristen she is a good person that made a mistake and deserves to be left alone.

zj

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 4, 2012

@NIk Dear, all we need is LOVE:-) I Love you Nik….but Rob and Kris I LOVE MORE:-)… please make love not war!!! I am not Krisbian, I am real WOMEN…and I am completely at ROB SIDE…but I am AGAINST destroying of Kristen

mellb

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 4, 2012

that’s impossible. this interview was before the scandal, the pictures also

Debby

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 4, 2012

Everyone makes mistakes. Personally, I do think that Kristen has a good heart but made the wrong decision. I am not a TwiHard so before anyone hates or says that just putting it out there. Kristen was very brave to face all the hate she would get and be honest with the world. To people saying that’s being an attention whore, it’s not, it’s being an actual person who isn’t affected by Hollywood taking responsibility over her own actions.I personally also think that the director seemed like a douche and wanted to screw her over, not to mention that she is young and as much as she keeps to herself she could be naive. Just dot judge someone without looking from al perspectives.

K was GOOD ENOUGH to sale millions for VF

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 4, 2012

Love how she was “good enough” for VF to make millions of dollars on magazine sales with her on the cover, but now…. this? Hahaha!
VF should know that these interviews are done months ahead of when they are released.

Read Me 2

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 4, 2012

I don’t really think it’s all his fault, but she felt the need to cheat on him for a reason.
Maybe he wasn’t pleasing her anymore, maybe he isn’t the prefect BF everyone dreams he is, and so on.

WE DON’T KNOW! We are going by tons of lies these tabloids feed us. They could have been having trouble for weeks now!

If he was so miserable with her then why spend three years with her?!

Everyone that is saying he is so hurt, and humiliated by this whole thing need to chill out… you all are making him sound like a wussy. He is stronger than that. I am sure he was hurt, but again…. we DON’T know them. Maybe they stayed up all night fighting about it, maybe they talked things out, maybe they separated for a while to cool off, and so on.

Read Me 2

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 4, 2012

Here is another thing…. tabloids like this site wrote a few articles about him, and her here in the US when Rob just got back from London yesterday! Come on!! Stupid lies these things come up with.

To Read Me 2

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 4, 2012

rob said himself in an interview once during the 1st bd that all couples have their problems. that couples need to work things out. i could actually see them fighting all night about it, and i can actually see them working things out. we will just have to see.

Nik

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 4, 2012

2zj
Take your trampire and leave Robert alone.
Krisbians are so fake and delusional, as their subject of stupid worship

zj

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 4, 2012

@NIk all we need is LOVE:-) I Love you Nik….but Rob and Kris I LOVE MORE:-)… please make love not war!!! I am not Krisbian, I am real WOMEN…and I am completely at ROB SIDE…but I am AGAINST destroying of Kristen

Read Me

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 4, 2012

- Wasn’t this interview in B. Vogue done before the “scandal?” Not sure, but I keep hearing it was.
- KRISTEN WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR VANITY FAIR WHEN THEY WANTED TO SELL MILLIONS OF MAGAZINES BY PUTTING HER ON THEIR COVER. What the h*ck now VF?!?!

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 2:03 PM on September 4, 2012

I do feel at times Rob hung her out to dry…but she stabbed him in the back so all is fair in love and war…..I truly look for a reuniting…his friend say they will…but it is Rob’s and Kristen who have to make that decision….

zj

Posted at 1:25 PM on September 4, 2012

it’s time to finish with this madness … the destruction of human beings … in the end I will hated Rob, not because he does not want her back or want her back …this thing is between these two…. but because such a long silence …he extradited her to the media which only want money, money,money, and foolish people….disgusting!!!! ONE THING MORE: NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT!!! Nobody….simpy true!

Keesha

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 4, 2012

How is this Rob’s fault? Kristen is the one who loves the attention and fame. She’s been on 35 magazine covers, showing up at fashion shows, and is selling a perfume now. This idiot was too overexposed to begin with and it’s not Rob’s fault at all. It’s hers.

Read Me 2

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 4, 2012

If he was so miserable with her then why spend three years with her?!

CariDEE'

Posted at 5:12 AM on September 5, 2012

I Agree with you it is not Rob’s fault.
But she did a mistake, everybody does it. Now she just need to move on and forget about the past. And the fans and the people who love’em too

nina

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 4, 2012

are you DUMB? SHE is the one who put her self out there for all the world to see, it’s only HER fault

only Rob..

Posted at 1:41 PM on September 4, 2012

yah..you wanna hate Rob..go ahead and do that..tho i wanted to tell you that he did Nothing Wrong..Nothing Wrong..he is jst living his life..in case you didn’t know.
and we know that NOBODY is Perfect..but Let me tell you that EVERYBODY in this world Did NOT cheat Publicly…that’s also true..isn’t it?