Happy Birthday, Beyonce Knowles — Today, September 4, You’re 31 Years Old

Tue, September 4, 2012 12:01am EDT by 15 Comments
Beyonce Knowles Birthday
FameFlyNet

Happy Birthday Beyonce!

Beyonce Knowles you’re the most FIERCE pop diva alive, and we wish you the FIERCEST of birthdays!  Take the day to celebrate with your handsome hubby and your beautiful baby!  You deserve it, Queen B!

Happy birthday, Beyonce! Your full-time job as beauty and beatific voice of stage, screen and even Presidential inaugurations has kept your hard-working Virgo Sun in its happy place. Your lyrics may become more forthright this year, as the stars are leaving you little room to dawdle when it comes to speaking your mind. And while your heap of planets in crowd-pleasing Libra may blush at these seeming indiscretions, they’ll realize soon enough that the truth isn’t up for negotiation.

Click here for more details at Astrology.com.

kim Kruger

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Mrs Carter :) _Keep rocking that body!!!

Beyoe Knowleska

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 24, 2012

Know It´s True. Tina Knowles run: Beyonce run.

Run ! Will Smith ! Will What are you doing
run.
run. I can not believe that happend. That is impossible. Beyonce run: Girl you know it´s true. I can not believe that happend that is impossible i can not believe that happend run i left germany for the famillie you know and i am on the streets so tired. Beyonce i left for a girl and the familly germany forever and they did not come to the airport and they did not look at me and they are not looking at me. I gave all 65 centers in germany away as gift and left germany forever for a girl and the familly and they did not come to the airport and i came only with 1000 euros USA /one of the bag is stolen at the airport / not so importent/ 1000 Euro i did in my pocket suit/ in the third little bag where i had a little bit more money for one month to enter USA they made all so many problmens only the one way was to come with less money and they know that all and they are reason all happend. It is impossible i can not believe that happend. I have the last money 300 Dollars and checked in a hotel to stay but i am since November 21 2012 on the streets and i can not stay on my foot bleeding because of walking and looking at them the whole days on the streets in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Brentwood. I have no more money, no budget longer, i can stay at the hotel to monday 9 O´Clock and i have to leave the hotel and again on the streets and do not what to do is a scandal in the media. They know all happend and i submitted so many messages to come and bring me to them to stay there and to bring me budget i am for them here and left germany forever for them and gave the chance the daughter the chance to be my wife and left for the familly and for the girl germany forever. They all know i am on the streets and i can not stay on my foot and i have no money. Friday they all got so many messages to bring me money i am for them here and i have no money in my pocket and i am on the streets. But friday they did not come too they know all i checked in with my last budget 300 Dollars in the hotel Days Inn Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404 (310) 829-6333. I have to leave the hotel on monday 11 O´Clock the hotel and i am on the streets and do not know what to do. please. Could you send somebody with an ID coming from you sent the guy to go with and to stay at a place. I left germany forever and with the last budget 300 Dollars i checked in a hotel and i have to leave the hotel 11 O´Clock on monday. You can find me on monday night 12 O´Clock when the coffee is closed all centers closed in the night 12 O´Clock everyday but monday you should better send somebody to help. Please send somebody with an ID. I have to leave the hotel monday and i am on the streets. I can not stay on my foot. Could you tell the actors, one of the actors, to come with ID, this is a private notebook in the hotel and i paid 100 dollars to use and to send you the message. After i have to leave the hotel on monday you can find me 12 O´Clock night/s there is a sofa out there of the coffee at the traffic lights Coffee Starbucks in Brentwood. Brentwood. Please tell one of the actors to come there. Please. I can not stay on my foot and i am since november 21 on the streets walking. I am there waiting. I am so tired beacause of walking the whole days and i have no money in my pocket. The familly does know that. I left germany forever for them and came for them and for the girl. But they are not looking at me. Tell to come somebody and to send somebody with an ID. I am at the coffee in the night ….. 12 O´Clock when all centers are closed. I am there Jay . I have to leave the hotel on monday 11 O´Clock. And i have no more money in my pocket. Please. Jay. Run.
I could change the place to stay with 300 Dollars in a hostel. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday i can stay there after that no budge. Please run: Santa Monica Hostel 1436 2nd.St. 90401 Los Angeles Santa Monica USA Tel: 1 310 393 99 13 that is the adress where i can stay a little longer. Please run Beyonce, Tina Knowles, Tina that is the new adress not you got it this day. Run i am so tired. Monday come please. Will run, Jay Z, Timbaland, Andre Young run. Beyonce run. I can not that happend. Run.

Beyoe Knowleska

Posted at 9:02 AM on November 24, 2012

Girl You Know It´s True !

Beyonce, Crazy Girl, Crazy B, Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce ! Run ! Girl You Know It´s True. Tina Knowles run: Beyonce run.

Run ! Will Smith ! Will What are you doing
run.

ME

Posted at 12:57 PM on September 14, 2012

Beautiful BEY, I hope you enjoyed your birthday with your lovely family. Look like you had a great time on the yacht! :)

Freaky Freak

Posted at 6:14 PM on September 5, 2012

She looks like a drag queen. I hope she pops out another baby and stops singing altogether.

shelly white

Posted at 5:37 AM on November 5, 2012

dont u dare talk about her ,u can’t even walk in her shoes ,u r jealouse u freak

sexylush

Posted at 7:16 PM on September 4, 2012

happy birthday sugar beyonce hope you enjoy this day with long life and prosperity and some more number one hits

jerryche armstrong

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 4, 2012

hAPPY birthday i love YOU #BEYHIVE

Curtisa Johnson

Posted at 1:37 PM on September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday BEYONCE it’s all about them VIRGO’S it’s are season now so From another VIRGO To another VIRGO singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. May birthday is Sept 13th wish you many many more <3 <3

NICOLE

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCE MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.

Lily

Posted at 6:54 AM on September 4, 2012

Happy birthday Bey. You inspire so many women. In a mans world you have hope for women.

Mika

Posted at 5:52 AM on September 4, 2012

Beyonce your the best female singer R&B can ever have and it’s awesome you don’t let negativity get to you I just want to say I’m a huge fan and I would love for you to have a concert in ATL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN BEY I LOVE YOU

lisa

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 4, 2012

beyo love you and wish you all the best of 2012 and greater years to come

Cheyenne K

Posted at 12:56 AM on September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to you Beyonce. You are my inspiration, I love you not only for all of the hard-work that you have done in raising public awareness for social issues, but also for your humble and laid back demeanor. Continue to shine and I hope that God will grant you many more years. May your life be filled with love and happiness and I only wish the best for you.
Love,