New ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Trailer On Its Way

Courtesy of Summit

Stan

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 4, 2012

Does Anyone Think Shell Show Up In Toranto

zj

Posted at 1:49 PM on September 4, 2012

HL it’s time to finish with this madness … STOP persecuting these young people….especially Kristen…what you doing?…the destruction of human beings … in the end I will hated Rob, not because he does not want her back or want her back …this thing is between these two…. but because such a long silence …he extradited her to the media which only want money, money,money, and foolish people….disgusting!!!! ONE THING MORE: NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT!!! Nobody….simlpy true!

Twillight is a movie and here we speaks about real living people!!! EEEEJ PEOPLE…WACKE UP!

i believe just my GOD

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 4, 2012

i wont watch now any twilight movie any more,becaz it will remind my end of lik,i wont remember robsten anymore

shame on the lead actress

Posted at 8:00 AM on September 4, 2012

Do not care any more.

Thoward

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 3, 2012

As usual HL can’t even blow smoke right…NOTHING came from Summit and what date? Aug or Sept 8?
Professional as always…

anonymous

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 3, 2012

I just want to see Taylor Lautner!!!!!!!!!!!

Issi

Posted at 12:05 PM on September 3, 2012

I know it is sad what happend to Rob and Kris, but I can’t wait for the movie!!! I love it!! Or I just LOVE Taylor L…., I don’t know, but I can’t wait!!!<3 <3

clues

Posted at 12:03 PM on September 3, 2012

The scandal was arranged by rob and Kristen’s staff. Please follow Ted ccasablanca on twitter. I can’t stand seeing what they’ve done to their fanbase anymore. I can’t see bd part 2 in the theatre. I will wait for DVD. They destroyed the world of twilight for most of its fans. I hope it was worth it for them.

Mandy

Posted at 11:27 AM on September 3, 2012

Whatever the situation with rob and Kstew….twilight saga movies are always exciting, adrenaline pumping! The build up to the movies are so well planned. Can’t wait to watch BD2…

Anonymous

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 3, 2012

I couldn’t agree with u more! :) I can’t wait either!

aquarius64

Posted at 10:47 AM on September 3, 2012

Summit desperately trying to beat back this scandal.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 10:51 AM on September 3, 2012

They are just doing what they usually do every year dude. They show the sneak peakks and teaser trailers before the movie since its almost close to its release date. Two or three weeks before they will show the little one minute clips that they put on youtube and they will get the magazines ready. This has nothing to do with the scandal. They do this every year. This is how they promote the movie.