Taylor Swift’s New Single Is Her BEST Revenge Song Ever — Video

Fri, August 31, 2012 12:09pm EDT by 40 Comments

Leroy

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 4, 2012

I think this isn’t a good break up song because she just repeats the same words in her song I mean we get it your not gonna get back together now shut up and live life to the fullest carpe diem

Lana

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 8, 2012

I’m sure this girl and her flat voice will still be making songs dissing her exes when she’s 35.

linda

Posted at 2:16 AM on September 4, 2012

Either he gets new material or gets seripous help from pro song writers to come up with some new material because her whole break routine is getting on every1′s nerves. though i loved “The Story of Us”I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitеPlanet.С0M—–it’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people!

Izzie

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 3, 2012

I don’t want to diss Taylor but this song just seems so immature for her age! Sure, it’s as catchy as it gets, but it sounds like something that should have been on her FIRST album, back when she was 17 or whatever. And I don’t know if I’m right, but I heard this was supposed to be her most “serious” (if that makes any sense) album…..well, this song is a far cry from that. Maybe it was aimed at her younger fan base? I’m not sure. It sounds like the perfect anthem for a 13 year old, definitely NOT for a 22 year old

honey, uh uh

Posted at 11:54 PM on September 2, 2012

NO i don’t like this song because it sounds like an Avril Lavigne rip-off and i don’t like Avril either! both “women” are immature whores who can’t sing or song-write.

Theothercullenlover!!!

Posted at 6:26 PM on September 3, 2012

Although i do respect that you may not like the songs, yeah you think the immature, they are. but just because youre so sad and lonely with no talent doesnt mean you have to go and call them whores because you don’t have half the talent they have

RobBen

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 2, 2012

Marisa-lmao…good one!!!! Swift is a complete and utter WHORE!!!! she dates men who have been old enough to be her Father and yet still pretends to be a virgin and all sweet and innocent….no one is buying that act any more Taylor…..seriously go get that too big forehead and too thin hair repaired and surgery on that severe underbite NO CHIN!!!!! Thats what you need ro focus on or in the VERY LEAST find a plastic surgeon to date….just a few suggestions….because the Kennedy breakup is RIGHT around the corner..in fact we believe she already has the sing written or a series of Kennedy breakup songs written….she has to be one of the oddest birds And least attractive s luts around….. WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE seems to be the general consensus

honey, uh uh

Posted at 11:51 PM on September 2, 2012

omg ^^^ THIS!!! WELL SAID! Taylor is an annoying WHORE.

Marisa

Posted at 5:30 PM on September 1, 2012

My favorite break-up song is the one she’ll be penning when she and the Kennedy kid break up.

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 1, 2012

soon I hope..dating a Kennedy is so bad on all fronts..lol..they are very private, because they do many bad deeds….she is not…the family is rich and arrogant, and think they are better than everyone else..glad they are all dead now….she has stepped into a crap hole with this new love….she will be hurt no doubt..the Kennedy men all cheat on their spouses,girlfriend,and are very abusive…..she’s stupid…

Boo

Posted at 4:50 AM on September 3, 2012

I see why Americs is in such a bad shape now.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:29 AM on September 1, 2012

No it’s not, because it makes her look childish. Also, her image now is that she dates only to get source material for her songs.

taytay

Posted at 4:45 AM on September 1, 2012

Taylor, GROW UP

Bemused

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 31, 2012

It’s CHEAP songwriting. She’s getting even more boring by the minute. Do we always need to know what happened between you and the people who dumped you?? Urmm N-O! Go get some new inspiration for a song! You sound like an annoying whiny 6 year old!

shame

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 31, 2012

Didn’t she cheated on Taylor Lautner while giving John Mayor a blow job in a NYC hotel back in 09?

╬╬♥♥

Posted at 5:52 PM on September 1, 2012

where did you hear this gossip….total lies ……

gbtw

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 31, 2012

finally the world is seeing through this spoiled little twit. cannot STAND her, and doesn’t she get that the world is sick of her one trick? i would think she’d even be boring herself at this point. hope she doesn’t write a hate song about the kennedy boy who is nearly 6 years younger than her- cuz she might find herself drowning in the back of a limo on chappaquiddick. as much as i hate her, i wouldn’t want to see that happen.

tko

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 31, 2012

It gets old after awhile (all these songs about the lovers she’s been jilted by)…

kelsi

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 31, 2012

this song is horrible. Its just annoying and so is her winey voice.. Time to retire tay-tay!

Alexis

Posted at 6:26 PM on August 31, 2012

I thought it might be Justin bieber because she says ” I use to say never say never” hey just my thoughts

N

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 31, 2012

WOW, everyone is going on and on about her being immature and childish but what is truly pathetic is that if they hate her so much why the bloo*y f**k would they spend time reading an article about her and then hating on it.

SwiftyFan13

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 8, 2012

I know right? I hate seeing the fact that people are trashing her. She’s like my favorite singer! :(

Mary- Anne

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 31, 2012

love the song not the music video

Carol

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 31, 2012

Taylor Swift is a serial dater. I think she’s a hypocrite and too inmature. Taylor has never had a stable relationship to last at least five months. She clearly has issues

T

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 31, 2012

She is a professional victim! I think the problem is her and not the whole male race.

Bemused

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 31, 2012

Agreed!

Suzy

Posted at 3:08 PM on August 31, 2012

She seems pathetic to write soo many break up songs. Makes her seem nuts, obsessive, and extremely insecure (despite her beauty) Now, Alanis Morrisette did it right. Fierce, intense and ONCE.

SwiftyFan13

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 8, 2012

She does write that much break up songs, but she also writes innocent, mean, and long live…

Mary

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 31, 2012

I LOVE THE SONG AND I’M 37. I don’t know why everyone on here wants to bash Taylor. I loved the way the article was written also, BTW.

Kate

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 31, 2012

Was this article written by a 12 year old girl?! The weird first person stance is just ridiculous.

Amanda

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 31, 2012

I seriously think she’s just dating guys to write new break up songs. what happened to her non break up songs like tear drops on my guitar, mean, you belong w/ me, and that new1 for The Hunger Games? Either he gets new material or gets seripous help from pro song writers to come up with some new material because her whole break routine is getting on every1′s nerves. though i loved “The Story of Us”>>

raven

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 31, 2012

i’m starting to think that too, so freaking annoying man

Chooga

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 31, 2012

I agree. It’s stupendously childish of her to co-write this song and worse that so many people know exactly who it’s directed at.

She needs to grow up, and be a big girl, not just in looks, but mentally. Anybody who dates her is either a fool or very naive.

Suzy

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 31, 2012

Amen!

Dakota

Posted at 12:17 PM on August 31, 2012

Are you kidding me?? The song is terrible. All of her songs are childish sounding and don’t flow well. Her immaturity baffles me. Get over it, they didn’t like you. It’s over. She’s annoying and so is her music.

winnie

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 31, 2012

amen to that! she is so childish, not only that but she dated John “manwhore” meyer… like HELLO??!!! she prob just needed material for songs… ugghh

ori

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 31, 2012

I agree, it’s so tacky.

raven

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 31, 2012

there isn’t even really a song here, it’s all ooo’s and ohh’s, maybe if she wrote a break up song in which she was actually sad and upset that she was breaking up i could understand, but this is getting ridiculous

Suzy