Justin Bieber: Playing With Guns Is Irresponsible — Shame On You

Fri, August 31, 2012 10:22am EDT by 47 Comments
Justin Bieber Gun
Courtesy of Twitter

Cody

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 2, 2013

Ok, first off I HATE HATE HATE the celerity gossip sites second of all all even if it was a REAL gun, who cares! we do have something called the 2nd amendment that allows U.S. Citizens to own firearms! Hell I was out shooting with my dad when I was 8 years old, It teaches responsibility! 3rdly I am a Bieber hater, but I will still defend anyone I think is in the right!

Ruth

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 7, 2012

You are so dumb ~_~ it hurts my brain

Yelah

Posted at 11:55 PM on October 28, 2012

OH COME ON SERIOUSLY it’s a dumb prop

mimmcewen

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 3, 2012

I like the pic!

Holly

Posted at 12:16 PM on September 3, 2012

oh please! some celebritys take drugs,alcohol and an endless list of shameful things but playing with a toy gun…you see children playing with toy guns.whoever these people are that write these articles just cant face the fact that justin is perfect!!<3<3<3

Lu

Posted at 3:57 PM on September 2, 2012

Okay…this is just kind of insane…remember when Bieber did CSI? Well…there was a gun and gunshot involved there…and logically everyone just said “Its just a show, he had to do it.” Well, this is a TOY GUN. I know ten year olds who have them. They dont hurt. They dont kill. Did anyone say anything when Selena Gomez went target shooting with a real gun? No. And they shouldnt have. So why exactly are we discussing this? I play paintball all the time. My whole family goes out and shoots real guns at targets…and no one complains…

Megan

Posted at 9:04 AM on September 3, 2012

you should know that toy guns hurt… my brother almost got blind because my dad accidentally shot his eye with it from about 9 meters away :/

bla

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 2, 2012

It is just a prop as previous comments stated. Yes I understand the link with the shoot outs, but maybe people should worry about how easy you can get a gun in the USA and instead call for regulation of guns.

Queen Gomez

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 2, 2012

YOU ARE PATHETIC !!! This is FAKE gun stupid !! calm your tits .seems like someone hit your head before writing this PATHETIC topic ,You made us LOL

what a post

Posted at 5:38 AM on September 2, 2012

LOL boy with a toy gun ? really dangerous yeah Hollywoodlife you tried

Idk :/

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 2, 2012

Look jb fans life is short u can have fun or let ur life be boring look this is an fake jun this days nobody has something to do Si they try picking on pple WTF!!! ._.

mike

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 2, 2012

I am so NOT a JB fan but : leave the boy alone !!! If guns are such a problem why doesnt anyone in politics do something about it?? Madonna has guns in her show, go pick on her
and people you shoot other people are sick in the head anyway so if they had no guns they would probl use knifes or whatever they could get

Patricia

Posted at 9:55 PM on September 1, 2012

Wow the world is ending cause Justin took a photo with a FAKE gun!!!!!! Omg what will we do? Seriously Chris you are pathetic for turning a simple picture of a kid having fun into a scandal. smh. Justin works so hard everyday, let him be a kid and have fun once in a while. Im sick of people contastly judging him. He is a good person.

Johnnie W

Posted at 8:44 PM on September 1, 2012

Pull it on a cop and he is as dead as a doornail. The boy needs to grow up and try to become a man.

osugirl

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 1, 2012

I don’t think anyone would be stupid enough to pull it on a cop, not even him.

mike

Posted at 2:37 AM on September 2, 2012

what a stupid comment , are you 10 years old????

Someonewithabrain

Posted at 8:43 PM on September 1, 2012

I can understand the concern with gun control and gun showing due to recent events, but can people stop with the whole B.S “role model” line? These celeberties that society has created shouldn’t be your child’s heroes. PARENTS are supposed to. These are entertainers. Justin and the crew were at a set, wanted to take a picture, and the picture got leaked. See it, get over it, new day.

slowdown

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 1, 2012

It was a prop, a toy, for crying out loud. How many toy stores carry toy guns for little boys to play with and point at each other? I’m sure he grew up playing with them, and at 18 years old, he’s still in fact a young man, and who finds toy guns funny. If he were picking up a real one and pointing it at someone I’d be worried. Shame on you for writing this stupid article.

klafnkald

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 1, 2012

LOOL who writes this crap? ot was a prop. relax.

Ashley

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 1, 2012

dude Justin is 18 he knows what he is doing his not a kid anymore and it was just a joke if the studio thought it was dangerous they would take it from them you are nothing but over reacting