Robert Pattinson Thinks About Kristen Stewart Constantly — Report

Thu, August 30, 2012 9:34am EDT by 81 Comments
SplashNews

Please

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 30, 2012

Kristen hasn’t crossed his mind, because he has been spotted all over LA with Shannon Woodard and Katy Perry. Two well seasoned cokeheads, who live to party hardddd, booze and bang. They never stop looking for a party. Rob tried to hard but he was seen with them at Disneyland this past weekend and videoed. No wonder his uppity family, friends and management want him to get out of town and go to London. This is a recipe for disaster for Rob, because RiRi and Chris Brown is mingled in this group. I’m so glad that Kristen doesn’t have to deal with this crap any more. Also E. has reported today that his popularity has taken a nose dive. I wonder why…eyeroll…

more judgment and hate..

Posted at 11:44 AM on August 31, 2012

Please….I do not believe it, but if Rob was going down the wrong road, it is his choice and he will have to pay for it in the end. I am sure if he was in serious trouble, one of his English, long-tome friends or his father would come and get him. I am getting off this crazy train…..

snort

Posted at 7:13 PM on September 5, 2012

yeah and there are no pictures bc…? yeah bc the press would have paid loads of money for them… *cough* Rob had been in London for a while and had been seen there to. So which sounds more real? Him beeing with his family or not…

d.harris

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 30, 2012

@felicia r.i i totally agree with you.

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 30, 2012

Guys this is false. HL took the story from RadarOnline. Radaronline is not an official media site. Lol

Guest3

Posted at 4:51 PM on August 30, 2012

I am so confussed about Robert Pattinson’s actions. I really don’t think he ever loved Kristen as much as he is saying he did or his fans think he did. I think he used her to get a solid position in the movie industry. If he really had loved her and he can’t stop thinking about her then why has he not sat down and seriously talked to her to find out why she did what she did and if his actions had anything to do with pushing her to cheat. If you are happy in a relationship you don’t have to look else where for the attention and the love. There are two sides to every story. All I have heard is that he is running around with Katy Perry, Shannon Woodward and their friends, going to bars, partying, and eating out with Katy Perry (which Gossipcop keeps trying to debunk their affair but proof keeps popping up to prove different). It didn’t take long for all the actions between Katy and Rob that started popping up in December 2011 to start coming back up since he is now goinging out with her in public now. Didn’t Russel Brand divorce her in January of 2012. In an interview to the Daily Mail he said he divorced her because he was tired of her banging around. (Maybe the paps were right to warn Kristen of Rob and Katy’s so called friendship being more than a friendship back in December 2011.) Now he is going back to London? Does that sound like the actions of someone who really loved a girl and wanted to understand what happen to their relationship or someone who is waiting for things to cool down that have been popping up about him and Katy Perry’s relationship? I think Summit and his manager Nick told him to get out of town before the Twihards find out about his discretions and destroy the revenue expected to come in on BD2. Sounds like to me he is milking the situation more and he really isn’t trying to save the relationship. I think London is a good place to be right now if it gets him away from Katy Perry and those who seem to be keeping him from acting on trying to resolve the relationship situation with Kristen Stewart. Maybe Kristen needs to go to London too. I heard Tom and Sienna Miller are over there right now. I think Rob needs to talk to Tom and Sienna who seem more mature and settled in a relationship than Katy Perry is. I want be surprise if you see in a month articles about a relationship between Katy and Rob if she can make it happen. She’s been after him since December since now he is famous and has a strong position in the movie industry which I think Katy would like to get into. In 2007 and 08 when Katy first met him he was an unknown so why would she be as interested in having him if he couldn’t help her career at the time. Now he can and she can help him get into the music business. He said he is interested in starting his music career back up in an interview with The New York Times and MTV. Wow, how the Hollywood crew use each other to further their careers and say they are in love. All they really love is the popularity and the money.

Juliette

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 30, 2012

I totally agree with you, if you love a person you will not need more than a month to decide if you still want this relationship and not speak to the person, how immature is that, she declared her love in public, Katy Perry is a very evil person, that is why she gave Rob’s tel no to Rhihanna these to girls have no respect for other people’s pain and no self respect, everybody is wondering why Rob’s popularity is also taking a nose-dive it is because he is bullying Kristen Stewart, he ran away in the first place and always listen to his friends, what kind of a man is that!

the public is being petty

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 31, 2012

To Juliette and guest3—bull crap, these are embellished reports at these sites. No one knows what was already said between Rob and Kristen. Maybe Kristen told him to hit the road. I am sure some decisions have been made. There are no confirmed stories about Rob using drugs; I don’t even want to broach the subject. If RP and KS go their separate ways it is not the end of the world. Trying to blame one or the other is just plain dumb. Millions of people do not care. If this is all so upsetting why don’t y’all follow and support other people in Hollywood, whose work you admire, who are in loving relationships, or who appear to share your values? There’s plenty of wonderful people out there in Hollywood, doing just that. By the way, I just saw swath, watching Stewart made me cry, for many reasons. And, I am a Pattinson supporter. I hope they both get their act together and recover. Neither one deserves all this pettiness, judgment, or vitriol.

a months time is nothing

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 31, 2012

Juliette, I wonder if you have ever really been in love or cheated.upon. It surely does take longer than a month to figure out what to do. Stewart’s plea could have been damage control or sincere. The public does.not really know.

Gloria

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 30, 2012

I thank he has taking her back or he will now he said he is still thinging about her all the time and he still loves her. I hope they are back all ready he loves her and she still in love with him, you two are dear tome I wish you all the best and good luck I love you two your fan always.

a true twilight fan

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 30, 2012

yes take her back i love you both give her a second chance work it out together in time that trust that you and her had will come back time it takes time work with her she needs you she don’t look good to me and don’t look good eighter both of you needs each other go get your woman kirsten go get your man love you both hope to see you both on the red carpet laughing and talking just like always

felicia R.I.

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 30, 2012

WITH OUT TRUST… THERE IS NO LOVE !!!!!!! THEY GO HAND AND HAND.

Tina

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 30, 2012

@ felicia R.I. yep. That’s true and yes,Rob : get a pre-nup,and a paternity test done on any and all kids born while u are with her and oh ? What about that little thing called trust ? What about that ? Do you know what ( or whom,for that matter?) she is doing,while you are away? When the cat’s away,the Kristen-mouse will play. She has already,and once a cheater, always one. I know this: seen it first-hand and cheated on all of my marriages. :(
What the hell? Is there no respect for us serial -monogamists ?!?

shameful comment

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 31, 2012

Tina, you are sad and vulgar. These comments are over the top. Shame on you.

Juliette

Posted at 5:38 PM on August 30, 2012

To FELICIA R.I. Your comment is childlike, have you not yet been through life, Love can overcome everything! And everybody deserves a second chance! GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF LOVE TO KRISTEN STEWART!!!!!!!!!

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 7:15 PM on August 30, 2012

No juliette, YOUR comment is childish. Lol, a relationship isnt JUST based on love. Honesty and trust and RESPECT comes with it. i can love a guy but if he doesnt respect me, cheats on me, and lies to me im not gonna be with them for long no matter if they love me or not.

scarlett

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 30, 2012

Hollywoodlife the story is old from last weeK who care Robert

Enough already

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 30, 2012

Everybody including Rob is acting like Kristen is a charity case. She’s young, beautiful, talented, smart and very rich. She doesn’t need anyone to hold her hand or to throw her some crumbs. She’s multi talented and planning on directing, producing and writing and she will. When you fall to the bottom, the only place for you to go is up. She will survive and strive. She will meet another great guy one day, get married have children and settle down. All is well.

xxKeep Calm & Love Robsten!!!!!!xx

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 30, 2012

It’s hard not thinking about someone you once were in love with. And when you still love them, it’s the hardest decision of your life. But when you both think of eachother all day long, it’s hard not to take them back.

My saying I made,
“Love is eternal & when I’m with you, I feel where I belong. It’s a feeling that’s indescribable. But one thing for sure, you complete me…x”

????

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 30, 2012

its hard not to think about someone when their very image is bieng shoved down that persons throat laso might i add you guys ever hear of friends after the fact happens all the time

anonymous

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 30, 2012

I have no more sympathy for this guy. He is dragging this thing way too long. Get it over with, either you are done or you are considering a reconciliation, but make a move/statement asap this is ridiculously dragging on.

duh

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 31, 2012

Anonymous—If you were human, you’d have sympathy for both of them. Nobody is dragging anything out, there will be no public statement. Decisions have already been made. Guess what? Nobody is going to consult you first. Stu-pi-do. (Pronounced: stew-pee-doe)

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 30, 2012

It is a toy dog or what? I want to take, I want to throw out. I think the question should be put differently.

Evelyn

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 30, 2012

Give kristen a chance

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 30, 2012

have u heard robert wont take her back its over

Michelle B.

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 30, 2012

Here’s a friendly advise for Rob if he ever decide to take KSlut back. Get a pre-nup kind of agreement that insist on her putting on a chastity belt whenever you are not around. Second, a paternity test on children born in your relationship. I think these just make sense considering the kind of woman she is.

Nngs

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 30, 2012

Get a life. The is way over board.

Brenda

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 30, 2012

How do you know what kind of woman she is you prude…lol A stupid mistake when you are 22 doesnt define who you are and who you will be. Take a look at your morality yourself. Giving “advice” to somebody you dont know, just because you are bitter and evil. Yuck

Rosanna

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 30, 2012

Well said, Guys STOP PUTTING ALL THE BLAME ON KRISTEN, all the dissers are a load of selfish, biased mongrels. Where’s all the blame for the other cheating mongrel, eh? Not saying she’s like innocent but it’s just stupid that ur giving advice to someone you don’t know and bullying another you don’t know. Just leave the two alone and let them do what’s best for THEM, not what you think will be good for just robert, coz he might need kristen in his life (i said might). I really do hope they get back together but every day the situation is like seeing a snowball survive hell :( The best to both.

claire

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 30, 2012

How can you know what kind of woman she is when you never met her? Has she done something to you personally?

a true twilight fan

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 30, 2012

michelle that’s not nice to say about some one you don’t even know how would you like people talk about your daugther like that that not nice at all

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 30, 2012

robert will take kristen back very soon wait and see thats it

Rosanna

Posted at 4:21 PM on August 30, 2012

I wish that would happen tracey, but reports say that its getting more impossible by the day.

Brenda

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 30, 2012

HL run out of lies so they are posting articles they did 3 days ago.

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 30, 2012

I agree completely. Nobody knows what’s going on but Rob and Kristen and their inner circle. Things always have a funny way of working themselves out and this will also. Life goes on.

LP

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 30, 2012

HE’S FULL OF CRAP!!!

Michele

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 30, 2012

This is so stupid, you have no idea how Rob is feeling, or what he is thinking.

Dragana

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 30, 2012

Cmon, Robert, love her, take her back and move together wherever you will be happy!

dumas1000

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 30, 2012

I’m sure he has a much better idea them the tabloids do. It’s the tabloids that are just throwing random junk against the wall just to see what sticks. Every rumor published on this website directly contradicts the last one. That’s not Rob’s fault. Nobody here knows anything. This is all guess work and speculation at best and bold-faced fabrication at worst.

Michelle Titcomb

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 30, 2012

At Dumas1000 … 100% agree with you!!!

ToriBorn

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 30, 2012

Talk abou a repost

Stay awaty from her

Posted at 9:37 AM on August 30, 2012

Stay away from her, loser. After 35 days you still don’t know if you want her back or not. This is torture, this young girl is waiting for you while the whole world is hating her and you are running back to your mommy. I hope she will move on soon, she deserves better.

Michele

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 30, 2012

“The young girl is waiting for you?” Please. The 22 year old woman was carrying on with a married man with 2 children, disloyal to her live in boyfriend whom she claims to “love” so much, and after 35 days you feel sorry for her? Looks like you have high standards for what you expect out of your relationships. Maybe others don’t condone cheating and living a double life, lying, etc. I wouldn’t take her back in 35 years.

Bella

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 30, 2012

“22 year old woman carrying on with a married man with 2 children”?! Finish that sentence as well with a “41 year old married man carrying on with a 22 year old woman”, as well ! Although none of the photos US mag published show “carrying on” of any kind. What they do show is a lot of photos in no specific order not really showing a “scandal” and “exclusive” of Kristen Stewart Cheats on Rob! Another person nailing just Kristen for her actions and Rupert Sanders (nothing.) It amazes me how people are quick to judge based on a tabloid, Rob himself has said “don’t believe what you read”. Myself, I don’t think anything happened and I’m ok saying this. I DO NOT condone cheating at all but I also don’t think putting 99% blame on Kristen is warranted either. IF something did happen, I think she was set up (but we’ll never know the full truth) and it’s NOT ours to know anyway. Until one has been in this same situation, you can’t say what you’d do and you shouldn’t judge based on what’s been written about Kristen so far. So far, this has been an absolute smear campaign on Kristen Stewart ONLY, I’ve seen nothing to contradict my opinion of what I think happened but again, it doesn’t matter how any of us feel or think about what happened. A scandal, hardly,an affair?! Well an affair implies long standing and sexual relations (most of which have been proven wrong.). Also what kind of woman is Kristen? Obviously she was good enough for all of us BEFORE this all happened, we all read and saw Twilight, we paid her salary (I’ve got no problems with that.) I don’t think anything happened and I will patiently wait for the headline, “It’s all a lie, Kristen was set up”. 4 years with Rob and nothing like this, ultra private but all of a sudden in broad daylight cheating….?! IF something happened, blame goes to both and more so to Mr. Sanders…

Freya Magritt

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 30, 2012

He made the decision – he dumped her forever! He just didn’t bother to inform you))
English gentlemen NEVER mingle with the trampires!

Brenda

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 30, 2012

are you his new girlfriend? Sure Englishman mingle with trampires…even more than once trampiring, making babaies…sienna miller anyone? lol

apsara

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 30, 2012

@ stay away from her
well Rob is certainly staying away from her ….its the tabloids not Rob who is in a double mind …and he is going to London for his film (queen of the desert ) not running to mommy .
only dimwits beleive in HL

anita

Posted at 3:18 PM on August 30, 2012

he is going to England for his film and….running to mommy