‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Toby’s History, Mona’s Mayhem & More

Thu, August 30, 2012 4:48pm EDT by 57 Comments
Courtesy of ABC Family (3)

Samantha

Posted at 9:50 AM on September 19, 2012

In the second season allison told a story of two twines, to a young boy To frighten him. I belive this story is real but how dose it aplie to.. allison or mona. OR ALI.. I belive that Ali is not allison and That this person has somthing to do with that story.. If you want tio rewatch the holloween episode i recomend it.. just think and connect the dots of this theroy And yull see what i mean.

Brooke

Posted at 4:26 PM on September 14, 2012

When does the fourth season of PLL begin?

humaira

Posted at 9:32 PM on September 15, 2012

October 23rd, 2012.

missy

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 11, 2012

nothing much

jesse

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 11, 2012

i agreeeeee

Denis

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 8, 2012

I think when Mona was in the bathroom talking on the phone she was talking to Toby, he was telling her how he had to sleep with Spencer. I think Toby and Mona are a couple. Did you see Toby’s face when he was hugging Spencer? He looked bored and ready to get out of there.

Suky

Posted at 1:38 AM on September 17, 2012

I think he made that face because he’s lying to her and he really doesn’t want to hurt her, but he has too so he can protect her because he loves her.

Sara

Posted at 12:19 PM on September 7, 2012

I think Spencer is A and has been since the first episode! Explains her phone call after she sleeps with Toby. Explains why she was so intent on blaming Melissa and the Police guy.

Ava

Posted at 11:50 PM on September 8, 2012

That is absolutely retarded. Obviously she is not A, she gets threatened just like the rest of the girls. Get a new theroy. :/

tink88

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 5, 2012

Toby being part of A was definitely a mind blow but now that I know an look back I can see y he would I mean I love him an spencer but did everyone forget that he had to be sent away for something they did they were involved with the firecracker incident an he paid the price that would be hard to forgive also another thing is I see y they would go after toby being part of the A team he knew what was coming he broke his arm whoopy it shoulda been a lot worse but it wasn’t so I think they were just trying to get us off the trail of toby it sucks cuz I love toby an how he could be A after him an spencer went all the way is wrong.

Alexzandria (@CupcakesA)

Posted at 3:29 PM on September 2, 2012

I’m sad that Toby betrayed the girls especially Spencer, and I think Sepncer is going to take the news the hardest because she had a hunch that maybe he was A in the first place, or at least he killed ali.

Jade

Posted at 7:26 AM on September 2, 2012

*toby

Jade

Posted at 7:23 AM on September 2, 2012

Im glad Tony’s “evil” it’s kinda hot ahahahahaha

kim

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 11, 2012

agreeeeeeed :D

spanishlady

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 1, 2012

Just think Toby left city to discover by himself what was going on and find out how to protect the girls. He said he should find out A’s truth and he really did! But not sure which price he’ll pay for that… :/ I trully think he loves Spencer. And definetly he saves Emily’s life ’cause they are friends too. So if you can’t with your enemies, just join them!
Someone involved somehow is Wren for sure! He is in Radley too and always flying by! Gosh, he works in too many places, haha… and so damn suspicios! I don’t like him but like Toby and looove Spencer so need to think there’s gonna be another twist here!

Alexzandria (@CupcakesA)

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 2, 2012

Good thinking! I agree but than at the same time i think Toby has a dark side, but no one realy knows whats going on at least not until Oct 23 at 8/7c! And i bet the writer/creator doesn’t even know whats going to happen next!

spanishlady

Posted at 5:34 AM on September 4, 2012

You’re right! Can’t wait… ughh :)

iMember

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 1, 2012

Toby being evil makes sense. I love the twist.

abbigomez

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 31, 2012

I always thought Toby was evil because of his past with jenna but I love Spencer to much to believe it. As for Maggie any girl would be pissed so I know she has major plans . Caleb and Hanna r meant for each other.and mona is just mona.

Vonny

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 31, 2012

I wish A Would have been Ezra instead of Toby :( or even Ezras brother :(
I love Toby and Spencer’s relationship too much To jus watch him hurt her.

Alexzandria (@CupcakesA)

Posted at 3:37 PM on September 2, 2012

But why Ezra? He didn’t know any of the girls at all, and plus why would he want to hurt them in the first place? And Ezra’s brother? No way . There has to be a reason for someone to want to ruin someone else’s life! I’m just saying

spanishlady

Posted at 5:27 AM on September 4, 2012

And what about Jason? He has the age, money and spare time plus enough reasons against all of them. He hired Toby and maybe also catched Lucas who hated Ali, the liars and was short of money too! I thought Lucas and Mona were couple in their no popular past and Ali torture is a good reason for them to pretend not to be together but belong both to A team. This is why he visits her in Radley… and as long as Jason has feelings for Aria that could be the reason why she is suffering the less… Makes sense to someone else?
However I think A team is at least 5 people!

spanishlady

Posted at 5:31 AM on September 4, 2012

Ezra? I can’t find any reason for him or Wes… You mean it ’cause you like more Toby’s character isn’t it? I agree… :/

fatimacute

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 6, 2012

same here same here i’m just really maright now

linnea

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 31, 2012

Could Aria just dump Ezra already! He’s a DICK!

coco

Posted at 9:47 AM on August 31, 2012

agree

spanishlady

Posted at 5:29 AM on September 4, 2012

Agree, so dull…

g

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 31, 2012

Jenna must be talking about Nate or she could have meant Paige to for all we know. But I remember when Nate found out that Jenna was pretending to be blind he got all worked up so I’m assuming he knows Jenna had seen too much that is why he got angry outside of the school. It seemed odd that Nate even had interest in Jenna in previous episodes when he was obsessed with Maya and then also with Emily.

nikki

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 31, 2012

people are in denial, but i do think toby is bad. and him going out with spencer is the best way for him to know what they know or to know what they suspect or plan to do. so i think hes on the bad side for good. and i feel for spencer because she loves him…theres going to be some emotional episodes to come..

Hayleigh Allen

Posted at 10:57 PM on August 30, 2012

I LOVE toby and I REALLY WISH he WASN’T bc I LOVE HIM…I just started 2 like him too and then this comes why why why ….I LOVE him a lot!!!I hope he is just that way 2 HELP Spencer!!

Monica

Posted at 10:29 PM on August 30, 2012

Do we know what Toby mean when he told Spencer, “I know exactly who you are.”? Was that a hint for the audience?

bre

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 30, 2012

why would the A team have tried to hurt Toby when he was on the scaffolding and they unbolted it?

Lexi

Posted at 3:30 PM on September 1, 2012

I think Toby didn’t join until the last episode in season 2 or somewhere in season 3. It makes sence that Mona offered Spencer to join because Toby wanted to keep her safe. He was definitely the one who warned Emily of Nate coming. I think he’s motives are very different from Mona’s. Maybe he’s being blackmailed into being on the A team just as Spencer was.

Alexzandria (@CupcakesA)

Posted at 3:38 PM on September 2, 2012

I totally agree, and i hope so! Hopefully he really isn’t the bad guy

Jessica Regudon-Ener

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 30, 2012

I was thinking it would be someone that was more involved with the last few episodes before the Summer End. I have so much going on in my head right now…like why would they let Spencer have that AWESOME night with Toby (making us Happy to see the two back together) and just break our HEARTS and SPENCERS as well. They girl was Heart broken when she and Toby had to split because of “A”. I really hope that when Spenc..finds out she will stand up to him and not be scared…I do believe he loves her and thats why he has not killed her yet. He has had plenty of chances to do it as himself and as “A”

Jessica Regudon-Ener

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 30, 2012

I really hope that Toby’s History and the fact that he is a “BAD” is just a plan to stop “A” so he and Spencer can be happy. I love Toby and I would have never Guess it to be him. I want to wake up from this horriable DREAM.

Duke

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 30, 2012

So Toby’s a bad guy ??..

olivia

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 30, 2012

toby is my fav. i think that, that was a bad choice it wrecked the show for me. i mean i would rather have it be a sibling of one of the girls.

ishivi

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 30, 2012

Are you kidding? It made Toby’s character all that more interesting! I loved this twist and I’m glad the writers had the guts to go with it.

anynomous

Posted at 5:32 PM on August 30, 2012

I feel so sorry for spencer. Poor girl, lost her virginity to someone who want’s to kill her and her friends. I hope she figures out of this soon, and is Paige a bad girl? What did Jenna mean when she told Emily to be careful with who she spends time with?

Anonymous

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 30, 2012

I think Jenna was talking about Emily hanging out with Nate not Paige. She saw a cup not a person Jenna might have thought it was Nate that was there not Paige.

Katherine T.

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 30, 2012

I don’t think Jenna said all these things about Paige. She definitely talked about Nate.

kiki

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 30, 2012

She meant the comment about Nate. Nate is dangerous, and now we all know why.

ishivi

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 30, 2012

To be fair, I don’t think the “A” Team actually wants to kill any of the girls. They just want to torture and ruin their lives.

Anonymous

Posted at 7:05 PM on August 30, 2012

Jenna was talking about Nate

nate

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 30, 2012

she was talking about nate because she saw nate and maya together and knew they weren’t really cousins

memphis

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 30, 2012

she meant nate

TOBYcantBEa

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 30, 2012

She was talking about Nate I believe but Nate is dead. Paige is 99% not a bad person.

ishivi

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 30, 2012

SOMEONE NEEDS TO ASK MARLENE KING WHY ONE OF THE FOUR GIRLS WAS DRESSED IN A BLACK HOODIE. If you go back to the scene with the four dolls in the finale, and an Alison doll sitting above them in a little doll house, one of the girl’s doll (Spencer or Aria) is dressed in a black hoodie!! TAKE A LOOK:

Lindsey

Posted at 3:28 AM on September 16, 2012

did any of you pay attention on the Halloween episode??? If you didn’t you need to go back and watch it and listen to the story that Allison is telling Emily when they are babysitting. It explains a lot!! Plus I don’t think that Toby is willingly in the A group I just think that he is following a long so that he can get the inside scoop and save Spencer. They would ruin the entire show if Toby was really a bad guy its just a twist to freak everyone out. I don’t really think that any of the A team want to be in the group I think that “A” is just blackmailing them all so that they will do what she wants them to do.

Suky

Posted at 1:47 AM on September 17, 2012

Oh my god! That’s so creepy! She hasn’t got as hounded as the other girls, buuut it would just be too crazy if one of the girls were A…