‘Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta’ Star Karlie Redd’s Real Age Revealed?

Wed, August 29, 2012 8:50am EST by 17 Comments
Getty

The August 28th ‘Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta’ Reunion raised a lot of questions about the ladies! But everyone was wondering HOW old is Karlie and WHO is her daughter! Read on for more details!

Hip-hop star Karlie Redd has always been shy about revealing her age! In fact — whenever she’s been asked — she claims to be in her twenties!

But her frenemy, K. Michelle, took the reunion as an opportunity to put her in her place and pry out the truth from her once and for all. Of course, Karlie didn’t budge.

“I’m tired of these old [expletive] Harriet Tubman [expletive],” K. Michelle said furiously.

“I’m beautiful, I’m young, I’m talented,” Karlie replied. “I never tell my age.”

Shortly after the reunion, s2s magazine revealed that Karlie’s alleged daughter is 17-years-old leading fans to believe Karlie is almost 50!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below!

atlanta virtual office

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 4, 2013

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she wants to be available that
in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

Sheba

Posted at 6:12 AM on July 24, 2013

Not to brag, but I look very young and beautiful (to God be the glory), but there are so many stigmas with woman and aging. In society, only men are allowed to age gracefully. Women just get OLD. My son 18, often is mistaken for my brother. On several occasions people thought we are boyfriend and girlfriend. On his first day of High-School, the staff mistook me for a Senior at the High School. Part of looking/being this young, is not telling your age or admitting it, because my birth certificate doesn’t determine or define my age. (My periods are regular. Everyday, I look in the mirror and tell myself, you are a young woman and young women get their periods every month.) Here’s more of my top 10 tips for anti-aging and age reversal: 1) Confess “Jesus is Lord….be saved” Romans 10:9: 2) exercise,… 3) VEGETARIAN DIET (Seafood is okay but no chicken/turkey etc…) or SEMI-VEGETARIAN POULTRY/CHICKEN/TURKEY…IS OKAY BUT NO RED MEAT/PORK),…I’d love to give you more tips, but I can’t yet…Bible says in Psalm 82:6, “…ye are gods and children of the MOST HIGH…” We are all gods and goddesses,and God the MOST High is our creator aka father & ruler of all gods. I define my age. I’ll never admit being the age on my man-made birth certificate. If Karly Red looks & feels twenty something, then as a goddess (created in God’s image) that’s what she is. Love: The Real Lioness of Judah.

paulina

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 23, 2013

Ha and she was saying dat she wanted to have more kids… She’s more likey to b a grandma dan a mother.. I thought it’s pretty sad dat she seemd dat she didn’t want to tlk bout her daughter.. If I lookd like dat at her age I wouldn’t mind saying my age..

Jennifer

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 19, 2012

She look good 4 her age just keep doing u okay karlie redd’s

natasha

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 13, 2012

can you people count? 50yrs old really? if she has a 17yrold kid/she could be btwn 34-40 at the most

Sheba

Posted at 7:46 AM on July 24, 2013

You have a point, she could be early thirties. But, not at most she could have had her daughter @ 25, 30, 35 or 40 Etc.., Then, she could be almost 50 :) She looks GREAT!

leilani

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 12, 2012

Y’all act like women ain’t having kids young. She could have had her daughter when she was still in her teens or at least early 20’s. Evelyn lozada is 36 and her daughter is in her teens and ti wife tiny is 37 and her daughter is 16 and what about hilary duff. I am guessing that if Karli had her 17 year old daughter as a teen or at least early 20’s then should she be in her 30’s or early 40’s. But still I don’t like her because she don’t have to lie about her age like that. She still look good so who cares.

Shayla

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 12, 2012

Haven’t you ever hear the saying about age doesn’t matter? Karlie is a beautiful woman and should not care about the haters.

sylvia

Posted at 9:57 AM on September 2, 2012

your world won’t get anyy better if you find out the age of a beautiful woman but getting a voters registration card and getting obama back in office just might. any my mama always said that a woman who told her age would tell anything, now marinate on that

Yolanda

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 31, 2012

it doesn’t matter how old she is she looks good for her age (watever that may be) we all know Black Women age gracefully thats a Blessing and when K.Michelle reaches that age (watever that may be) she gon look good too…ijs

Yolanda

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 31, 2012

it doesn’t matter how old she is Black Women age gracefully!!! and that’s a Blessing when K.Michelle get’s there she gon be beautiful too.. ijs

tasha rite

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 29, 2012

I want to know! She HAS to be old af bcuz she keepn it TOP SECRET…she’s shady I’m not feeln that chick

May

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 29, 2012

Now we all know she is not in her twenties.. maybe twenty x2. I have no problem with her not revealing her age but dont straight out LIE!

Dai Janai Brittani

Posted at 11:33 AM on August 29, 2012

she could be younger depending on her age when she had her daughter if she was young like 17 then she is only 34 but it is all relative i am more curious about this “music career” of hers

Kim jackson

Posted at 10:53 AM on August 30, 2012

or lack there of (music career) she CANNOT sing… and as far as rapping goes, she uses that fake accent to disguise the fact that she cant sing (or rap) lol get a life Karlie whoever, she was a contestant on scream queens reality show, she sucked then, and she sucks now!!! she will do anything to be in the limelight. You’ve had your whole TEN minutes of fame, get over yourself and move on!!!

bella

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 29, 2012

Erm well i’m 22 and my mother is not even 50 so what does that prove? Knowing well that these women have kids very young. Evelyn Lozada’s daughter is 19, and she is 36.. so?
People need to leave this woman alone, the joke is dry… it’s been overused. Find something new to insult her about.
K michelle is one to talk.

Eliza

Posted at 8:40 PM on August 30, 2012

Even if she is 50 she looks good for her age K.Michelle shouldd hope she looks so when she gets that age, I just like how Karlie carries herself for her age, and having a grown daughter…stop acting like a hoe!!