Emily Maynard Sexting With Oakland Raiders Quarterback Matt Leinart?

Wed, August 29, 2012 10:15am EDT by 16 Comments
Emily Maynard Matt Leinart
SplashNews

Plus, Jef Holm’s parents are reportedly mortified and don’t like Emily! Read on for more details!

Even though The Bachelorette is over, Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are still putting on a show, according to a new report. And now one week after reports revealed Emily’s alleged explosive fight with Jef over her secret sexts — a new report has identified the mystery man!

Emily was allegedly sending sexy texts to Matt Leinart  — quarterback of the Oakland Raiders — who’s famously been linked to Paris Hilton and Kristen Cavallari.

“She was texting him right before she went on the show,” a source tells In Touch magazine. “I have no doubt they just picked up from where they left off once she finished shooting.”

Another source — who reportedly spoke to two of Jef’s brothers — claims that even though Emily and Jef denied the fight to PEOPLE magazine, it did happen.

“They were both adamant that the crazy fight happened, and that Jef mentioned it wasn’t the first time he caught her in a lie,” the source tells the mag. “Jef’s family, especially his parents, are mortified. They have never really liked Emily.”

Hmm! What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU believe Emily and Jef’s relationship is on the rocks? Weigh in below!

More Bachelor News:

McNuggets

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 4, 2012

Matt L. is tapping that and making it scream… she’ll be his sub… if she isn’t already.

Kelligirl

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 20, 2012

I rooted for emily to be choosen by brad but as that unfolded and she showed some of her true colors on the bachelorette i realized she may be in it for fame and money…so sad for jef as i do believe her sexting scandal 100%..its not worth being unhappy and just putting up a front, get out jef while u can!

Mary.Q393@gmail.com

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 2, 2012

I actually know Emily and she’s one of the most genuine, charming, caring, witty, and definitely funniest girls I’ve ever met. She loves God and you can see that in her spirit the way she lights up a room. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

madeline

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 3, 2012

I agree! Why do ppl always believe the trash? Shame on them! Give them a chance! I believe they will make it!

madeline

Posted at 5:49 PM on August 30, 2012

Why can’t they ALL leave them alone to either sink or swim! Give it time! We will know then! As for me…..I believe in the fairy tale!

hotnuts@aol.com

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 29, 2012

Emily is nothing but an opportunist! She is dating a Mormon and walks around in hooker shoes…hot pink, at that!

hotnuts@aol.com

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 29, 2012

“YYYYYyyyy thaaaaaank youuuuu. I aaaapreceeeeaaate thaiiit!”

If she says that one more time, I may just vomit!

She will be old and haggard in another 5 years with her dentures falling out. Who will care then? I doubt Jef will!

Patti

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 29, 2012

Dont care bout Emily and jef! She is a gold digger and just wants Jed’s money! He can do better , she’s had a boob job , nose job and looks like a Skelton!

karen

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 29, 2012

well,here we go again !!!…true or not …i really dont care but i dont like they drag ricki into this mess…i liked jef from the start and still do…if true..split now and move on…if false..hope they are happy and ricki gets a man in her life that loves her and her mom…i watch these shows all the time and dont ecpect they will last but this one to me was different …so im sad for everyone involved…

abcdefg

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 29, 2012

Emily Maynard is a no talent phony who will do anything for ATTENTION, I absolutley believe it’s true…they(Jef/Em) are denying if for monetary reasons, and nothing more……..she’s such a liar, she probably has poor Jef believing she’s been setup………she’s nothing but another fake blonde who thinks she can rule the world by shaking her plastic fake t-ts, and all the boys will come-a-runnin!…….I guess that’s what you have to do to survive when you’ve been short changed in the brains/talent department………………..all the other boys she’s used and then booted to the curb don’t know how lucky they are to be rid of her……………..SKANK!

Karin

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 29, 2012

You don’t know what she is really like —- have you actually MET Emily or you one of the sleezebags that believes the garbage written in this trash magazines.

The ONLY two people who know the truth are Emily and Jef…. I tend to believe they are in love and the magazines want their 2 cents worth of their fame.

Get a life and leave them alone……I hate people like you!!!!!!!

Shenay Nay

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 29, 2012

You sound like some sort of deranged groupie that hangs on to every word as if they were God. Your obsession and adoration with them is frightening. Stalk much?

hotnuts@aol.com

Posted at 12:36 AM on August 30, 2012

All this lingo about “love” and how she was so serious about finding the “one” was just a ruse to have her own little “Emily” show. She is so phony. She even had me fooled for a moment. If she got rid of her fake boobs, fake teeth, botox, fillers, sculptured nails, bleached white hair, etc., etc., etc., she’d have very little left to flaunt. She doesn’t have to get rid of her personality though because she doesn’t have one. Even the phoniness that she does exhibit can’t cover up for her being such a B O R I N G NARCISSIST! I’d rather go out on a date with Lily Munster. I could tramp her up to look even better than Emily. At least I’d be left with a person who could carry on an intelligent, normal conversation that surrounded something other than what shoes she is wearing, how she good she looks, or which lavish resort that she plans on romancing next.

Jef should run for the country and get far away from this girl who’s lain down with so many men. She loosely revealed her proclivities of men-sampling on the Bachelorette when she threw herself on any guy who would suck her on her tongue, lips or face. I would venture to say that the list of men she has bedded is way more abundant than those mere 25 men whom we saw grope her on television…there’s no guessing with this West Virginia vixen. As long as he’s of age and has money, the picking’s plenty for Miss Emily.

And as far as having a child with her goes, I’d be afraid for her to bear even one my children if I were Jef. This woman is so in love with the spotlight that she would probably eat her own young for a 10-minute slot of airtime…just so she can flash those white veneers and bleached out hair and have the world thinking that she’s as great as she actually believes she is.

pet

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 29, 2012

ho now jJf,s parents do not like Emily? Ha Ha I guess the whole Holm clan do not like Emily, People should stop saying things they know nothing about.

Ginger

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 29, 2012

Sure. InTouch Weekly is the worst! They got his name from Reality Steve. US Weekly doesn’t even identify him and its their story. Nice one. JEM is fine! Let them live their lives.

Susan

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 29, 2012

I feel sorry for Jef and Em because the tabloids don’t want them to be successful and they would tear them apart. The anti-JEM people would continue giving them business in order to carry out their agenda.