Kennedy Family Fears Taylor Swift & Conor Kennedy Might Elope

Tue, August 28, 2012 9:25am EDT by 13 Comments
Splashnews.com

Vanessa

Posted at 3:56 PM on October 25, 2012

ummmm….. no they r so not married

frankie

Posted at 10:58 PM on August 28, 2012

somebody explain to me why this kid isn’t doing anything with his life right shouldn’t he be in college right now? Taylor swift you can do better then what your with I feel sorry for you and your sick obsession with wanting to end up with a kennedy. What next you get pregnant kid and you have this loser as his father the rest of your life while he lives off your money lol. Good luck with your choice I hope your happy with your decisions in life.

Delana

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 28, 2012

Her exes all dumped her for a reason. Conor is a boy who just lost his mother and probably doesn’t have any maternal guidance in the matter. The family should be concerned about Taylor Swift. This isn’t her first time at the rodeo but it’s probably is his. Their “relationship” is going at an obsessively-stalker like warp speed. Someone from his family needs to intervene before he gets his heart broken and a song he doesn’t want.

Thomas

Posted at 6:24 PM on August 28, 2012

I don’t see anything stalker like about it, it basically seems like the standard infatuation that all kids go through when they are first dating…she just has a private jet unlike most young people in love….

Joe

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 28, 2012

About 90% of the news about their relationship are so clearly made up. lmao

Gina

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 28, 2012

The Kennedy’s fiercely protect their family. She doesn’t fit in with their lifestyle and I predict she
will be old news soon.

cali

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 28, 2012

Nicely stated!
I also observe that Taylor has become increasingly ‘needy and clingy’. At the rate she’s going, her career will be in the crapper soon.

Thomas

Posted at 6:26 PM on August 28, 2012

The Kennedy’s are a very trashy corrupt family. I don’t see why she or anyone would want to fit in with them anyway. And I have news for you….Taylor Swift won’t be old news to anyone for a very long time…

Laura

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 28, 2012

it seems Kennedy family doesn’t want Taylor…

Mike

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 28, 2012

This story is completly bogus. Im so sick of these no name “Sources” which is just a code word for were making something up for attention. Just like the story that Taylor bought that house ended up being a lie this is to I have no dought. I bet this relationship doesnt last past Christmas honeslty but the media will say anything for their psyco readers to talk about. Taylor Swift “eloping” is probably the most absurd thing I have ever heard…If you believe that then you probably will believe that im the Pesident of the U.S. Try again this article is lame >.>

Kristen

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 28, 2012

It doesn’t matter by how much he is younger!!! If they are in love they should tie the knot. But I think they should slow down a bit… give it at least a year. You know how the realtionship with John Mayer feel down and left her with a broken heart, I don;t want it happening again.

Mandy

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 28, 2012

I like Taylor Swift, but I just can’t help but worry about her right now. This boy is 4 years younger than her, hasn’t graduated high school, and will probably be going on to college… What does Ms. Swift seriously think this KENNEDY boy is doing/ going to be doing behind her back??? I know she’s “in love”, and that’s great… for right now. He’s too young to be serious about her. He’s probably just wanting to live his life. And he DEFINITELY will be wanting to live his life after high school. I think she’s definitely WAY in over her head. And I hate saying that but I do.

May

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 28, 2012

Oh my goodness can’t you guys stop obsessing about her??? Shes so dumb and childish and immature!! I swear everywhere I look she always pops up weather on Facebook or taste of country.com and everything else ugh so annoying!!!