Robert Pattinson’s Ground Rules For Taking Kristen Stewart Back

Tue, August 28, 2012 9:38am EST by 127 Comments
BauerGriffin

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 28, 2012

hey kristen pls keep away from rurpert good luck both of them

Yeya

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 28, 2012

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!
Robert today is living in London,
he is free, he starts new chapter of his personal book,
he is happy, with his true friends and his family.
he is renewed and resuming his beautiful life,
He plans to work, a new House, a new car and be very very happy.
Please leave him, and respect him, thank you!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 28, 2012

how u do know ???

anonymous

Posted at 11:19 AM on August 28, 2012

If they do love each other, they should definetely try and make thing work on a fresh basis. Spend time together and talk about what they want.
If I were Kristen, the first thing I would do is get rid of that black cooper…. too much bad memories with those pics.

Robert Pattinson

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 28, 2012

I am takin her back.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 28, 2012

u are not robert pattinson who are u ?? reply to me pls thks

aquarius64

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 28, 2012

Dear Kristen,

Here are my conditions for a reconciliation:

Conditions:

Stay away from Rupert – that’s a given
Keep your hands off Taylor Lautner – the touchy feelies got to STOP.
Stop slapping my hand away when I want to hold it.
Quit turning away from me when I want to kiss you.
Stop treating me like dirt during an interview.
FULL DISCLOSURE on Rupert and any other man I have a question about. (You’re in no position to balk on this one.)

Before you try to throw other women in my face, produce one picture where I’m in a compromising position with a woman. Sitting next to her in a car doesn’t count. I’m mean similar to your having your butt planted firmly into Rupert’s crotch, or rubbing on Taylor’s thigh and rubbing your head on Taylor’s shoulder.

If you agree to these terms we may have a chance. If you don’t, or if something else comes out that you failed to mention, we’re done.

Signed,

Rob

Crazyitalia

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 28, 2012

I think you’re so funny. I think so sometime with Kristen. She ‘s so weird sometime. Or she likes to have attention?

poppy

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 28, 2012

I always thought it was strange that Rob spent the majority of his time in L.A. when Kristen was filming SWATH in his home country of London last year. Wonder why he didn’t just go there with her if he wants to spend more time in London. He wasn’t filming anything and he could’ve made his base in London and flew back to Cali for any important meeting he may have had during that time.

I do think they have spent too much time apart towards the end of last year. Maybe if they work things out, it will be different. I hope they stop hiding the relationship also. I believe all the pressure of trying to keep it a secret weighed heavily on them too. Just be in love kids, and don’t be afraid to let other people know.

HUGEfanofBOTH

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 28, 2012

If a woman takes a man back, then why can’t a man take a woman back? I mean, it’s not like they were married in the first place, so really–what’s the big deal? I honestly think, as best as I can, from an outsider’s perspective, that Rob and Kristen were meant to be together.

gobaby

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 28, 2012

If he’ll be back with her, kristen will be happy. Twi hards will do celebrations. Her career might get back at track, their friends & family will be happy for the couple but one feeling will be rise in some corner of that guy which will stay whole life. ‘doubt on your partner’

sally

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 28, 2012

You don’t know that, it’s only your opinion….

tammy

Posted at 10:35 AM on August 28, 2012

I HOPE THEY GET BACK! SHE NEEDS TO STAND BY HER MAN AND NOT BE STUPID AND FALL INTO ALL THE OTHER HOLLYWOOD AFAIRS!

Scarlett

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 28, 2012

Please hollywood don’t give false rumor to the fans

Jay

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 28, 2012

If he takes her back, than he really is nothing more than a p*ssy!

INSIDER

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 28, 2012

FUNNY, SINCE THEY NEVER BROKE UP!!!!!!

Tina

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 28, 2012

yes,I do think they are more than fair. Let’s see how long THIS one lasts… :/

Dragana

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 28, 2012

If this story is true and Robert really settled these conditions, I could say that he cares and wants to make their relationship stronger.

apsara

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 28, 2012

wow hats off to morons …nothing is happening its just HL and their made up stories !! Rob Is not a Pussy that he will talk to the cheating slut …he will loose his own self respect !!

jen

Posted at 10:11 AM on August 28, 2012

sorry my english is bad
this site sucks, really, it is not phone, do not see, he did not requirements because it did not see kristen,, we would otherwise not in all the tabloids?
HWL and the fans are crazy lol

renee

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 28, 2012

100% agree!! I have no idea why I even read this!

jen

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 28, 2012

this site sucks, really, it is not phone, do not see, he did not requirements because it did not see kristen sinondnas we would not all the tabloids?
HWL and the fans are crazy lol

Twilight Forever

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 28, 2012

Heeeeey my favorite couple getting back together
Those are not bad rules she gets to spend more time with him I say yes

Carla de Souza

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 28, 2012

TENHO FÉ TENHO FÉ TENHO FÉ, ORO POR ELES!!!

Gwen

Posted at 9:53 AM on August 28, 2012

Hmm… if he wants her to get marry… will she comply???

Judy Nzisa (@MissMutuku)

Posted at 9:51 AM on August 28, 2012

Since she cheated i guess those rules are fair enough… the spending more time together will do them much good so its advisable… let me hope that they sort out their issues soonest!!

nikka

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 28, 2012

So they’re meet-dating-having an affair-break up aaaand reunite again. So predictable

Tina

Posted at 10:22 AM on August 28, 2012

i agree :/. I do not hink this will last and they will now more secretive than ever. I wish them the best of luck. I am happy they are back together, but my husband says this was allll a publicity stunt for Cosmopolis and Twilight. I am tending to agree with him.

Beccy

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 28, 2012

This was not the publicity anyone wanted for these movies. The focus has been taken off the work and shined on the personal lives of the actors. Trust me D. Cronenberg was not happy when Rob was being asked questions about how he was doing and not the movie, let alone DC’s annoyed response on the red carpet when he was asked about Rob and Kristen. If publicity was what they were going for they would have run with the engagement rumors, Rob and Kristen later could have quietly called it quits, say in January after all the Twilight fuss was over. I still say Rob has yet to decide and am taking this story, as with all these stories with a grain of salt, seeing is believeing. If they do get back together I hope Rob does not regret it, however with his upcoming filming schedule I think any reconciliation will be very difficult and it proabably won’t last.

Felicia R.I.

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 28, 2012

if you can forgive then take her back………but if you can not forget !!!! then kick her to the curb!!!

Siti Mariam Akmad (@si_am21)

Posted at 9:46 AM on August 28, 2012

If that would happen he should marry her and stay together.. NOT living together without a marriage ..

Whaat?

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 28, 2012

Not living together without a marriage????! are you from 1940???
U can live together all your live without a marriage and still be the happiest couple on earth!!
Come on?!

sally

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 28, 2012

@ Whaat, consider the source. I absolutely agree with you…

jhon

Posted at 9:42 AM on August 28, 2012

hahay here we go again….